Jump to topic:

Hillary's reply to a question

CRandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 12:42:10 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I don't like Donald Trump but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.
Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman". If I was running for President and said that I would be a good President because I'm a man, feminists would have a field day. They would call me sexist and then tar and feather me. A person's gender does not qualify him/her to be President and I know that every American knows that.
I'm not asking you to vote for Trump. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 12:44:01 AM
At 7/22/2016 12:42:10 AM, CRandy wrote:
I don't like Donald Drumpf but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.
Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman". If I was running for President and said that I would be a good President because I'm a man, feminists would have a field day. They would call me sexist and then tar and feather me. A person's gender does not qualify him/her to be President and I know that every American knows that.
I'm not asking you to vote for Drumpf. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.

Remember people there are other candidates running. If you want a candidate who has the ability to win (in the electoral college), then your best bet is Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 12:45:07 AM
At 7/22/2016 12:44:01 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I don't like Donald Drumpf but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.
I'm not asking you to vote for Drumpf. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.

Remember people there are other candidates running. If you want a candidate who has the ability to win (in the electoral college), then your best bet is Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.

What if Jill and Gary had a baby?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 1:00:48 AM
I don't like Donald Trump but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.
I'm not asking you to vote for Trump. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.

Zero debates. Four posts, all anti-Clinton.

How much do you get paid per post?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 1:02:29 AM
At 7/22/2016 12:45:07 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Stine is a MILF. Johnson, not bad. Might be a cute kid.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 1:23:34 AM
At 7/22/2016 1:02:29 AM, TBR wrote:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 1:41:10 AM

You do realize she's 66 years old?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 2:00:16 AM
At 7/22/2016 1:41:10 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

GILF
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 2:05:08 AM

If we had "the economy", as an abstract, actually vote for the president, then Stein would be the last to get a vote.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 2:24:46 AM
At 7/22/2016 2:00:16 AM, TBR wrote:

GILF

Gross
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 2:34:24 AM
At 7/22/2016 2:24:46 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 7/22/2016 2:00:16 AM, TBR wrote:

GILF

Gross

Come on now... You know given the chance...