"Praise Allah."
~YYW
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 3:31:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I just desperately hope she doesn't pick Tim Kaine. Literally the only reason why this race is as competitive as it is now is that 1) Hillary is perceived as a creature of the establishment running a listless, fairly boring campaign and 2) Hillary is perceived as corrupt and untrustworthy. Tim Kaine is even more boring and scripted than she is -- who in the world is going to feel more passionate about Hillary because Kaine is on the ticket? The governor makes issue #1 worse not better. Tim Kaine also has a history of accepting personal gifts from investors and lobbyists, which makes issue #2 much more salient.

The argument that Kaine makes it easier to win Virginia (a swing state) is not supported by the available statistics -- VPs don't make a difference. What are his merits, then?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 4:51:33 PM
At 7/22/2016 1:30:21 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
Bill Clinton, of course. Bill and Hill work as a team

How can you get impeached from the white house and crawl your sorry as* right back in?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:19:03 PM
At 7/22/2016 4:51:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

How can you get impeached from the white house and crawl your sorry as* right back in?

Because impeachment is not being convicted.

Let me explain this for the brighter members of the forum - you, Brontoraptor, can stop reading now - it is past your reading level.

Impeachment (articles of impeachment) are filed by the house of representatives. This is like the grand jury. Charges have been filed, and a trial must be held by the senate.

Constitution?
Article 1, Section 2, of the Constitution specifies that "the House of representatives... shall have the sole power of impeachment." This means that it has the power to bring charges against an official.

Once impeached, high officials are tried by the Senate. Article 1, Section 3, specifies, "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two thirds of the members present."

So. The case was tried, and the senate agreed that Republicans in the house were mad as hatters, and should sit the fu*k down and get some actual work done.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:21:40 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:19:03 PM, TBR wrote:

Let me explain this for the brighter members of the forum - you, Brontoraptor, can stop reading now - it is past your reading level.

Impeachment (articles of impeachment) are filed by the house of representatives. This is like the grand jury. Charges have been filed, and a trial must be held by the senate.

Constitution?
Article 1, Section 2, of the Constitution specifies that "the House of representatives... shall have the sole power of impeachment." This means that it has the power to bring charges against an official.

Once impeached, high officials are tried by the Senate. Article 1, Section 3, specifies, "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two thirds of the members present."

So. The case was tried, and the senate agreed that Republicans in the house were mad as hatters, and should sit the fu*k down and get some actual work done.

Who cares? Look at it from a common sense perspective. The government threw you out, and now you are sneaking in the back door. No fallacy of logic there you Commy bastard.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:28:23 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:21:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Constitution?

Who cares? Look at it from a common sense perspective. The government threw you out, and now you are sneaking in the back door. No fallacy of logic there you Commy bastard.

I said the post was not for you, and you have demonstrated your inability to understand the simplest of concepts yet again. No one threw him out, he was acquitted.

I would ask if you get it, but I know you cant.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:39:28 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:28:23 PM, TBR wrote:

Constitution?

I said the post was not for you, and you have demonstrated your inability to understand the simplest of concepts yet again. No one threw him out, he was acquitted.

Sniff sniff...ahhhh..the smell of liberal self hate. Surely...oh surely...our master will throw us some scraps from off the table. He didn't throw us any scraps...but he promised us scraps!

But the scraps never come, and the dangling carrot of promised scraps keeps your loyaltyto the plantation owner.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:46:25 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:39:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Constitution?

Sniff sniff...ahhhh..the smell of liberal self hate. Surely...oh surely...our master will throw us some scraps from off the table. He didn't throw us any scraps...but he promised us scraps!

But the scraps never come, and the dangling carrot of promised scraps keeps your loyaltyto the plantation owner.

You are insane brontoraptor, just insane.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:50:58 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:46:25 PM, TBR wrote:

Constitution?

At least I still have my balls in place.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 6:17:17 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:50:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Constitution?

Let me check....

One.
Two.
Wait what the... Three? Sh1t, I better get to the doctor.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 6:23:42 PM
At 7/22/2016 6:17:17 PM, TBR wrote:

Constitution?

Let me check....

One.
Two.

No time. You'll be busy protesting for nonviolence by being violent.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 6:28:18 PM
At 7/22/2016 6:23:42 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/22/2016 6:17:17 PM, TBR wrote:

Constitution?

Let me check....

One.
Two.

No time. You'll be busy protesting for nonviolence by being violent.

That's it brontoraptor. You got me. Ball-less, violent non-violent, slaving bating "libtart".

That's it everyone. Brontoraptor did it! He pulled the wool from your eyes, laying bare the truths of the forum, liberals, and me, TBR. Damn, it was a good run.