Jump to topic:

Blame society?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 8:32:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Which of your personal problems can you blame on society?

Which of your community's problems can you blame on society?

Why do you blame those problems on society?

What part of society is at fault?
Tsar of DDO
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 8:40:13 PM
At 7/23/2016 8:32:46 PM, YYW wrote:

Too many dindus. I can blame society as they call me racist when I say that we should stop financing dindu reproduction.

Dindus and crime.

Society finds it to be racist to state that we should stop funding the massive reproduction of dindus.

Millennials, the stupid, SJWs, and minorities.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 2:38:49 AM
Militant Atheists. They wanted Christian values snuffed in the West. We got it. Now the world has gone to hell with no objective moral compass to rally around or adhere to. Anything goes with them.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 1:10:39 PM
I blame all my problems on society, especially I blame Obama. Thanks Obama!

It makes me feel good to have someone to blame for my problems. I also blame immigrants and out stupid leaders for my problems. It makes me feel better about myself and is psychologically comforting.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 1:32:11 PM
At 7/24/2016 2:38:49 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Militant Atheists. They wanted Christian values snuffed in the West. We got it. Now the world has gone to hell with no objective moral compass to rally around or adhere to. Anything goes with them.

lol I thought you liked the New Atheist movement... since you keep citing Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Sam Harris.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 5:08:39 PM

I blame the SJWs for everything. Wealth and income inequality have increased substantially in my community because the SJWs didn't fix that problem. I can't express my support for genocide at work because I'm afraid I'll lose my job and be ostracized. I feel repressed and this has made me angry. I direct this anger toward those who have little or no power over me, like DDO users and the homeless.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:22:10 PM
At 7/24/2016 1:32:11 PM, tejretics wrote:

lol I thought you liked the New Atheist movement... since you keep citing Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Sam Harris.

Militant atheists are more like Dawkins, or people like that. Ali and Harris are new atheists, not militant atheists.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:26:26 PM
At 7/24/2016 1:10:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I blame all my problems on society, especially I blame Obama. Thanks Obama!

It makes me feel good to have someone to blame for my problems. I also blame immigrants and out stupid leaders for my problems. It makes me feel better about myself and is psychologically comforting.

+1
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 10:02:16 AM
At 7/24/2016 7:22:10 PM, YYW wrote:
Militant atheists are more like Dawkins, or people like that. Ali and Harris are new atheists, not militant atheists.

The God Delusion is a particularly funny read.

https://www.youtube.com...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:52:07 PM
At 7/24/2016 1:32:11 PM, tejretics wrote:

You can be right about Islam and wrong about everything else.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:52:59 PM
Bronto exits thread-

NestorTheZizek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:25:51 PM
Posted: 2 months ago

I blame, entirely, the societal obligations for me to be a strong man and to get a job and work nine-to-five rather than do all the things I want to do

Too many racist neo-reactionary conservatives

Because the media is bias, entirely, against left-wing viewpoints and would rather enforce ideas of anti-immigration, capitalism, and reactionaryism

The media
NestorTheZizek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:26:52 PM

It's an insult to humans to say we need a fantasy novel to enforce morals. In fact, religion is the reason for a lot of suffering
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:34:10 PM
The only thing I truly blame society on? Voluntarily letting DC incrementally invade our lives (most recently drug war, war on terrorism) eroding our liberties.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 7:12:13 PM

I blame myself for all of the problems I've had in my life. Now if society will follow suit, maybe we can fix this mess.

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 8:23:07 PM
At 9/25/2016 7:12:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I blame myself for all of the problems I've had in my life. Now if society will follow suit, maybe we can fix this mess.

Yup society also blames you for all the problems we have.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 8:40:22 PM
At 9/25/2016 8:23:07 PM, desmac wrote:

That was brilliant.

(Crickets chirp...chirp...chirp)

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 8:44:15 PM

I'm a self made retired immigrant. You're right. You need the government to do it for you. Would you like them to provide you someone to help you pee and get off that liberal excuse making therapy couch? Mommy didn't love me! Num num. Daddy didn't hold me enough! Nu num num... I can't get my pants on straight without help! Nom nom nom nom...

Bronto inserts pacifier into liberal's mouth and tells it that everything is going to be well..for a liberal...probably a self pity contest.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 8:51:13 PM

I'm feeling gerous today. Here is some help. I'll provide you a good starting point in a link.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 8:51:48 PM
Video for desmac-

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 5:13:04 AM
At 9/25/2016 8:51:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Video for desmac-

Waste your time all you like,. I shall repeat, I never watch your youtube links.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:02:40 PM
At 9/25/2016 2:34:10 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
The only thing I truly blame society on? Voluntarily letting DC incrementally invade our lives (most recently drug war, war on terrorism) eroding our liberties.

Imagine if people had to work for what they had, and there were enough jobs for them to do that. Would help with most issues, idle hands kind of thing. What do people do who are on welfare on an average day? May as well earn some cash on the side selling drugs, nothing else to do and it's good money.
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:11:44 PM
I blame the Jews, Obama, ISIS, SJWs, my 10th grade English teacher, and BLM for the fact that I'm an unemployed quadriplegic.

(Sarcasm)
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin