Jump to topic:

Hillary's Clinton's Cruel Remark

CRandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 2:02:45 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Two days ago I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton referred to some mentally challenged children as f****** retards. Hillary is a cruel woman.

She was overheard making that horrible remark when those mentally challenged kids were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor Mansion's lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs and Hillary became impatient and asked "When are they going to get those f****** retards out of here"? Mentally challenged people are human beings just like everybody else and they deserve to be treated with respect.

Hillary's supporters may become angry at me when they read what I've written but it's the truth. The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 2:23:35 PM
At 7/24/2016 2:02:45 PM, CRandy wrote:
The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.

Agreed. It was pretty disrespectful. I don't understand why anyone would want to vote for her. There are just too many points against her.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 2:42:23 PM
At 7/24/2016 2:23:35 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

Agreed. It was pretty disrespectful. I don't understand why anyone would want to vote for her. There are just too many points against her.

https://www.youtube.com...

The reason anyone wold vote for Hillary is Donald Trump. He mocked a disabled reporter publicly.

Further, is there a reputable source for Hillary's statement? I mean Hillary sucks. I agree that Hillary is an awful candidate, but she is way way way way way way way better than Trump.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 2:44:47 PM
Two days ago I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton referred to some mentally challenged children as f****** retards. Hillary is a cruel woman.

She was overheard making that horrible remark when those mentally challenged kids were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor Mansion's lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs and Hillary became impatient and asked "When are they going to get those f****** retards out of here"? Mentally challenged people are human beings just like everybody else and they deserve to be treated with respect.

Hillary's supporters may become angry at me when they read what I've written but it's the truth. The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.

Source?
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 3:06:49 PM
At 7/24/2016 2:42:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

The reason anyone wold vote for Hillary is Donald Trump. He mocked a disabled reporter publicly.

Further, is there a reputable source for Hillary's statement? I mean Hillary sucks. I agree that Hillary is an awful candidate, but she is way way way way way way way better than Trump.

Both of them are bad. He had later stated that he was just demonstrating his groveling and was trying to be expressive. Hillary called those kids "retards" as well, so I guess, they both said something wrong about disabled people. I believe this happened in 1995, so that's quite a while back though.
Hillary lies all the time, and while every politician does so, her lies are TOO overwhelming. She broke a few laws as well and was involved in a few scandals. She even defended a child rapist.
Donald Trump is the lesser of two evils. While his blatant honesty can be a bit overwhelming, he isn't as bad as the media makes him appear as he is.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 3:11:42 PM
At 7/24/2016 3:06:49 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

Both of them are bad. He had later stated that he was just demonstrating his groveling and was trying to be expressive. Hillary called those kids "retards" as well, so I guess, they both said something wrong about disabled people. I believe this happened in 1995, so that's quite a while back though.
Hillary lies all the time, and while every politician does so, her lies are TOO overwhelming. She broke a few laws as well and was involved in a few scandals. She even defended a child rapist.
Donald Trump is the lesser of two evils. While his blatant honesty can be a bit overwhelming, he isn't as bad as the media makes him appear as he is.

I completely disagree that Clinton lies more than Trump. I mean Clinton lies a lot more than most people, but Trump's campaign is characterized by an unprecedented amount of lying. To say that Trump is blatantly honest, is foolish & laughable.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 3:20:00 PM

Because if its on the internet, it must be true

f*cking idiot.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 3:45:13 PM
At 7/24/2016 3:20:00 PM, imabench wrote:

f*cking idiot.

These fake quotes are endless. Trump supporters, republicans in general, repeat them for years. They become self-documenting.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 4:28:21 PM

As iff- Hillary is funded by Saudi Arabia
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 5:22:04 PM
At 7/24/2016 4:28:21 PM, harrytruman wrote:

Trump's is being controlled by Putin.

http://www.politifact.com...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 5:41:11 PM

Overheard by whom?
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 5:42:10 PM
At 7/24/2016 3:45:13 PM, TBR wrote:
At 7/24/2016 3:20:00 PM, imabench wrote:

f*cking idiot.

These fake quotes are endless. Trump supporters, republicans in general, repeat them for years. They become self-documenting.

There is no disagreement here, but for complete fairness, the same can be said regarding the democrats. Politicians have completely lost their honor and focus strictly on making their opponents appear as horrible as possible, no matter how far the lies go.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 5:59:22 PM
At 7/24/2016 5:22:04 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

And Benghazhi is being controlled by youtube videos.

Heaven forbid Occam's view that Hillary has really just pissed the world off with her bumbling attempts at shaping the globe.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:52:21 PM

No, Trump is friends with Putin, do you wan to know why? Because Hillary wants to destroy Russia, so does China, China also has placed troops near theUS to invade, Russia is our best bet against achina.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 9:22:12 PM
I mean Hillary sucks. I agree that Hillary is an awful candidate, but she is way way way way way way way better than Trump.
No (LOL). She's not.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 10:14:25 PM
The standard of evidence is low in this thread. Not just this thread-- make that the interwebs in general...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 1:37:30 AM

It's because Trump has even more points against him.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 2:13:38 AM

I think this guy is getting paid for posts. The first one I read from him was about coal. This was before the RNC. During the convention, the mentions of coal jobs was.... odd. I don't say this crap often, but it sure seems like he is a pay-for-post guy.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 2:27:24 PM
Someone told a friend who tweeted a colleague about a nurse who overheard a patient claiming that his cousin had heard a rumour about Donald Trump once having said that he doesn't like Mexicans.
That is so rude of Donald Trump to say something like that and he shouldn't have said that, because he shouldn't have said that.
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:42:38 PM
At 7/25/2016 2:27:24 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Someone told a friend who tweeted a colleague about a nurse who overheard a patient claiming that his cousin had heard a rumour about Donald Trump once having said that he doesn't like Mexicans.
That is so rude of Donald Trump to say something like that and he shouldn't have said that, because he shouldn't have said that.

Maybe the friend saw this?

"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 6:35:03 PM

Based on what?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...