Jump to topic:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:47:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
In a move that should have happened a long time ago, Debbie Wasserman Schultz is expected to be ousted as chair of the Democratic Party by the end of the day, under the threat of party split and pressure directly from Bernie Sanders.

If true, I'd be happy.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:11:28 PM
At 7/24/2016 7:47:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
In a move that should have happened a long time ago, Debbie Wasserman Schultz is expected to be ousted as chair of the Democratic Party by the end of the day, under the threat of party split and pressure directly from Bernie Sanders.

If true, I'd be happy.

YEAH!
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:14:44 PM

If true, I'd be happy.

As would I, and if she's removed that will definitely benefit Berniecrats and Greens in local races.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:15:33 PM
She has stated, now, that she will officially be gone at the end of the convention. I wonder, even still, if some will push the end to be closer to now.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:20:18 PM
At 7/24/2016 8:14:44 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

If true, I'd be happy.

As would I, and if she's removed that will definitely benefit Berniecrats and Greens in local races.

This is the chance for Sanders to really take control over the Democratic Party. If he capitalizes, I don't think there'll be a reason for the Greens to operate for long.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:32:53 PM

If true, I'd be happy.

She just resigned!!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com...
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:36:16 PM
At 7/24/2016 8:20:18 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

If true, I'd be happy.

This is the chance for Sanders to really take control over the Democratic Party. If he capitalizes, I don't think there'll be a reason for the Greens to operate for long.

Well the greens have their own distinct ideology, with the four principles and the ten key values and they are a part of the global greens. They are growing as a national party and at the local and state level on states like California and New York.
Even if Berniecrats do take over the DNC, I suspect the greens will continue to grow, because while DWS is gone, HRC remains.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:47:15 PM
At 7/24/2016 8:36:16 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 7/24/2016 8:20:18 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

If true, I'd be happy.

Well the greens have their own distinct ideology, with the four principles and the ten key values and they are a part of the global greens. They are growing as a national party and at the local and state level on states like California and New York.
Even if Berniecrats do take over the DNC, I suspect the greens will continue to grow, because while DWS is gone, HRC remains.

This is not a Westminster-style parliamentary system. "Distinct ideology", ok - sure. But if Bernie continues moves the establishment left, the Green Party becomes an actual Nader-ism.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:52:39 PM
I read the same. YAASSSS!!!!!!!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...