Jump to topic:

Clinton campaign: all a Russian conspiracy

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:02:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
In a move of extreme downplaying, the campaign manager for Hillary Clinton, Robby Mook, said the DNC leak was orchestrated by Russia, and that Russia is backing Donald Trump. Here is his quote on CNN's State of the Union:

"What's disturbing to us is that we - experts are telling us that Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these e-mails. And other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these e-mails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump. I don't think it's coincidental that these e-mails were released on the eve of our convention here. And that's disturbing. And I think we need to be concerned about that. I think we need to be concerned that we also saw last week at the Republican Convention that Trump and his allies made changes to the Republican platform to make it more pro-Russian. And we saw him talking about how NATO shouldn't intervene to defend - necessarily should intervene to defend our Eastern European allies if they are attacked by Russia. So, I think, when you put all this together, it's a disturbing picture. And I think voters need to reflect on that."

Thoughts?

Regardless of any probability of Russian involvement in the DNC leak, I thought this was an inappropriate response. The question directly asked about the implication for actively hurting Sanders, and he downplayed the reality of the situation in regards to the election and pushed a Trump Presidency as a Russian conspiracy.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 3:26:06 AM
At 7/24/2016 8:02:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
In a move of extreme downplaying, the campaign manager for Hillary Clinton, Robby Mook, said the DNC leak was orchestrated by Russia, and that Russia is backing Donald Trump. Here is his quote on CNN's State of the Union:

"What's disturbing to us is that we - experts are telling us that Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these e-mails. And other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these e-mails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump. I don't think it's coincidental that these e-mails were released on the eve of our convention here. And that's disturbing. And I think we need to be concerned about that. I think we need to be concerned that we also saw last week at the Republican Convention that Trump and his allies made changes to the Republican platform to make it more pro-Russian. And we saw him talking about how NATO shouldn't intervene to defend - necessarily should intervene to defend our Eastern European allies if they are attacked by Russia. So, I think, when you put all this together, it's a disturbing picture. And I think voters need to reflect on that."

Thoughts?

Regardless of any probability of Russian involvement in the DNC leak, I thought this was an inappropriate response. The question directly asked about the implication for actively hurting Sanders, and he downplayed the reality of the situation in regards to the election and pushed a Trump Presidency as a Russian conspiracy.

It's probably true. Because of Hillary's strong anti-Russia stance and Trump's strong pro-Russia stance, Putin is actively interfering in the election on a scale with no precedent in U.S. presidential election history.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 3:52:02 AM

It's Benghazhi video blaming all over again.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:09:20 AM
At 7/24/2016 8:41:30 PM, Geographia wrote:
Literally retarded.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:11:53 AM
Thought this thread was about Alex Jones's endorsement. The comments made a lot of sense in that context.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 9:39:44 AM

Thoughts?

So e-mails are released, putting on full public display the unquestionable collusion and corruption between the Clinton campaign and the DNC / super delegate system. The DNC Chair was fired due to these e-mails...but was then immediately hired by Hillary Clinton to work in her campaign as a top official. This is not disturbing to you, but Russia apparently wanting Trump to win IS disturbing?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 7:28:51 PM

Thoughts?

The Russians are the ones foing things that make sense. Obama was busy ousting dictators, causing complete chaos and removing all personel from Iraq, causing ISIS to manifest. I never thought I'd see the Russians be the ones doing the right thing and not us. I have now.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...