Jump to topic:

Why Kaine over Warren and Brown?

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 8:32:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I did not, and currently do not support Elizabeth Warren being the Vice Presidential pick for Hillary Clinton. I also did not support Sherrod Brown being the Vice Presidential pick.

Harry Reid put it very simply a few months ago: the Vice President must not be a Senator in a state with a Republican governor.

Tim Kaine, regardless of what I think of him as a VP when considering the Bernie movement, is a Senator in a state with a Democratic governor who will be in office (midterm gubernatorial election) when the next VP is sworn in. Tim Kaine is a bad pick, in my opinion, but Warren and Brown are by default unable to be chosen.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 5:26:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 7/24/2016 8:32:16 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I did not, and currently do not support Elizabeth Warren being the Vice Presidential pick for Hillary Clinton. I also did not support Sherrod Brown being the Vice Presidential pick.

Harry Reid put it very simply a few months ago: the Vice President must not be a Senator in a state with a Republican governor.

Tim Kaine, regardless of what I think of him as a VP when considering the Bernie movement, is a Senator in a state with a Democratic governor who will be in office (midterm gubernatorial election) when the next VP is sworn in. Tim Kaine is a bad pick, in my opinion, but Warren and Brown are by default unable to be chosen.

She whored herself out to someone she thought the minorities could relate to to keep them on the plantation. Someone has to do the jobs for cheap labor that no one in their right minds will do. That's what Hillary thinks Mexicans are for.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...