Jump to topic:

Democrats called her friend

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 10:03:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Florida Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, allegedly offered to change her position on medical marijuana if a key donor retracted critical comments about her.
How Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz going to feel about the way that the progressive, Clinton establishment democrat party, is tossing her asside which has until recently been friendly with her so much so that she considered herself an insider too.
The democrat party is now again demonstrating in how the democrat party is throwing Debbie Wasserman Schultz under the bus that their idea and purpose of bestowing their friendship is , " to use their friends while useful and dispatch them when they are no longer of use to them.
How is Debbie Wasserman Schultz going to react to this betrayal by her own party whom she thought cared about her and were personal close friends.
When I viewed Debbie Wasserman Schultz I saw in her the perfect persona to represent the progressive democrat party with her feminist attitude and masculine,liberated woman image that she presented in her personal appearance. But Debbie Wasserman Schultz being inside friends with the Clinton progressive democrat party is similar to the lesson learned by a farmer in the fable, "The Farmer and the Snake," The snake which bit him after being warmed by him, said to the farmer, "you knew that I was a snake when you picked me up."Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have known better than to have trusted the Clinton progressive democrat party not to turn on her, even though the party called her friend.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 4:59:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
That's how the Democrats work. If you are useful they pat your head. The day you aren't bucking the load for them, later. They got theirs.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...