Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ansbach explosion: Germany

tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
http://www.bbc.com...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,630
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 2:26:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

but you're a racist if you want to reform immigration
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 10:07:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 2:06:15 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Let's continue to let in a whole ton of syrian refugees... What problems could come out of it?

Eurabia. See...here's how it works. They don't allow us to exist in their countries. We let them in and in mass. So guess who winds up in control. They'll own the entire Middle East, then begin to outnumber us in our own countries, thus the world will be Islamic by default before the end. It's a religion built on conquest. And that's exactly what is going to happen. Even if we haulted all Islamic immigration fully, they'll still outbreed us 20 to one and overcome us simply by interbreeding and outbreeding.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 10:12:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Lol he only killed himself. What a failed terrorist
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
AnnaCzereda
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2016 11:34:50 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 10:12:22 PM, thett3 wrote:
Lol he only killed himself. What a failed terrorist

Because he wasn't let into the music festival. He was going to blow himself up there though I heard he forgot to buy a ticket.

He was an idiot for sure. However, it should serve as a warning for Germany that now they are the target.
He wished to turn his countenance from the smoldering rubble, but saw from amidst the embers that a few chaff would not burn away. To these, he stared into the eye of God sneering, and called them, 'Promethean.'
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:20:00 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 10:12:22 PM, thett3 wrote:
Lol he only killed himself. What a failed terrorist

Allah won't be happy about this... those 72 virgins are going to look like Nancy Pelosi now.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:21:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.

And your point is? Not everybody foreign worships that warmongering pedophile you people call "prophet".
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:24:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:21:36 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.

And your point is? Not everybody foreign worships that warmongering pedophile you people call "prophet".

I'm an atheist.

Also, want to know a few other paedophiles?

Moses wife: 11 years old
Mary when she had Jesus: 11-12 (Joseph was 13, God was 4000)

)
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:36:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:24:39 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:21:36 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.

And your point is? Not everybody foreign worships that warmongering pedophile you people call "prophet".

I'm an atheist.

Also, want to know a few other paedophiles?

Moses wife: 11 years old
Mary when she had Jesus: 11-12 (Joseph was 13, God was 4000)

)

I'm not sure what you are rambling on about. You tell me to zip it because I'm foreign, but I don't understand what that has anything to do with what I said earlier.

Btw, Muhammad was 40 something when he married a 9 year old. Not the same as a 13 year old marrying a 12 year old.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:45:56 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you saying you support Islamic terrorism?
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 2:53:51 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:45:56 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you saying you support Islamic terrorism?

Oh, come on, you can't misread and misinterpret that much.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 7:37:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 2:53:51 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:45:56 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you saying you support Islamic terrorism?

Oh, come on, you can't misread and misinterpret that much.

It sounds like you support the murder of pegida Nazis.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:34:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.

LOL apparently you can't have opinions about stuff when you're foreign. Maybe he's foreign because he doesn't want the other people from his country that don't assimilate and are useless to come to this country in mass numbers?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:35:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you condoning murder?

BTW, Pegida is not and has never been a Nazi-esque organization.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:44:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 8:35:46 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you condoning murder?

BTW, Pegida is not and has never been a Nazi-esque organization.

Their leader dressed as Hitler.

Care to repeat your statement?
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:47:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 8:44:59 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/27/2016 8:35:46 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you condoning murder?

BTW, Pegida is not and has never been a Nazi-esque organization.

Their leader dressed as Hitler.

Care to repeat your statement?

I was not aware of that, apologies.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:51:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 8:34:27 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.

LOL apparently you can't have opinions about stuff when you're foreign. Maybe he's foreign because he doesn't want the other people from his country that don't assimilate and are useless to come to this country in mass numbers?

Don't forget that septics are foreign to anyone lucky enough to live outside murica.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:52:43 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/25/2016 2:06:15 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Let's continue to let in a whole ton of syrian refugees... What problems could come out of it?

Germany is allowing refugees by weight?
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:56:01 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 8:51:20 PM, desmac wrote:
At 7/27/2016 8:34:27 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.

LOL apparently you can't have opinions about stuff when you're foreign. Maybe he's foreign because he doesn't want the other people from his country that don't assimilate and are useless to come to this country in mass numbers?

Don't forget that septics are foreign to anyone lucky enough to live outside murica.

Septic? Idk what you're getting at. Was this a typo?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:57:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 8:56:01 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/27/2016 8:51:20 PM, desmac wrote:
At 7/27/2016 8:34:27 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:19:58 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:49:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/26/2016 8:32:17 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/25/2016 2:24:34 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Germany is slowly turning into a middle-eastern country, where this stuff happens everyday. Merkel is such a fool to allow such mass immigration.

Thank you, TAJSHAR. What a European name.

What is the point of this worthless comment?

You're clearly foreign, if your name is Tajshar. So zip it.

LOL apparently you can't have opinions about stuff when you're foreign. Maybe he's foreign because he doesn't want the other people from his country that don't assimilate and are useless to come to this country in mass numbers?

Don't forget that septics are foreign to anyone lucky enough to live outside murica.

Septic? Idk what you're getting at. Was this a typo?

septic tank = yank
smelisox
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 7:27:22 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 8:47:15 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/27/2016 8:44:59 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/27/2016 8:35:46 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you condoning murder?

BTW, Pegida is not and has never been a Nazi-esque organization.

Their leader dressed as Hitler.

Care to repeat your statement?

I was not aware of that, apologies.

It's fine. I think Germany hushed it up, it wasn't on the news for terribly long.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 9:04:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/27/2016 8:35:46 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:21:06 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:02:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 7/25/2016 1:36:12 PM, tejretics wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Luckily the mentally ill/ evil individual failed to kill anyone but himself.

Could have done with a few less of those Pegida Nazis.

Are you condoning murder?

BTW, Pegida is not and has never been a Nazi-esque organization.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic