Jump to topic:

DNC Chair Resignation

Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:46:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Debbie Wasserman Schultz has resigned over the email leaks, providing evidence that the Democratic Party primary is a ruse, with party bosses deciding who will be the nominee.

Am I the only one who is getting tired of seeing all these scandals erupting around our beauty pageant winners?
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:57:13 AM
At 7/26/2016 1:46:40 AM, Throwback wrote:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz has resigned over the email leaks, providing evidence that the Democratic Party primary is a ruse, with party bosses deciding who will be the nominee.

Am I the only one who is getting tired of seeing all these scandals erupting around our beauty pageant winners?

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:00:42 AM
At 7/26/2016 1:57:13 AM, Hayd wrote:

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

I'm really slow today. I don't get that reference.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:04:35 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:00:42 AM, Throwback wrote:

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

I'm really slow today. I don't get that reference.

lol no worries. Jill Stein is the Green party nominee. And people want to vote third party because the two parties are corrupt and controlled by special interest. So Jill Stein 2016!
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:07:26 AM

JILL STEIN 2016!!!!!

fixd
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:15:59 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:07:26 AM, Hayd wrote:

JILL STEIN 2016!!!!!

fixd

Huh. I didn't know you could change your forum posts.

I used to keep a photo of Fraulein Vassermann Schultz around just to keep flies out of the kitchen. Time for a replacement.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:17:04 AM
Good riddance!
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:22:06 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:15:59 AM, Throwback wrote:

JILL STEIN 2016!!!!!

fixd

I used to keep a photo of Fraulein Vassermann Schultz around just to keep flies out of the kitchen. Time for a replacement.

You can't. I just quoted myself and edited the text in the new post
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:24:01 AM

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!
Stein's alright, but her stance on nuclear energy is rubbish.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:31:27 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:22:06 AM, Hayd wrote:

JILL STEIN 2016!!!!!

fixd

I missed that. Got it.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:37:48 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:24:01 AM, Torton wrote:

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

Whats her stance on nuclear energy? Have you read the Green New Deal?
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:38:05 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:31:27 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 7/26/2016 2:22:06 AM, Hayd wrote:

JILL STEIN 2016!!!!!

fixd

I missed that. Got it.

no worries :)
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:49:56 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:37:48 AM, Hayd wrote:

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

Whats her stance on nuclear energy?
https://www.reddit.com...
Have you read the Green New Deal?
No. Should I? What does it propose?
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:53:57 AM
At 7/26/2016 2:49:56 AM, Torton wrote:
At 7/26/2016 2:37:48 AM, Hayd wrote:

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

Whats her stance on nuclear energy?
https://www.reddit.com...
Have you read the Green New Deal?
No. Should I? What does it propose?

Its built off of roosevelts, but more towards clean renewarble energy. And cutting military budget by 30%. Its interesting actually
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:16:47 AM

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

Free econ books for Green Party members 2016!
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:27:36 AM
At 7/26/2016 3:16:47 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

lol. Its mainly to create jobs by transitioning to clean energy. *all* unemployed people will work on that. The money to pay these people would be cut from military spending. They also want community college free, I think
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:29:46 AM
At 7/26/2016 3:27:36 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/26/2016 3:16:47 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

JILL STEIN 2015!!!!!

lol. Its mainly to create jobs by transitioning to clean energy. *all* unemployed people will work on that. The money to pay these people would be cut from military spending. They also want community college free, I think

Transitioning to clean energy would be the biggest job killer around.

The idea of "more jobs" is an idea that is seen as one of the biggest economic mistakes that any layperson could make, other than believing wealth to be a zero sum game or believing in the Labor Theory of Value.

The Greens have a horrendous economic policy mainly based on their moral and social convictions, rather than being able to use mathematical and rational methods to prove their assertions. I've read their entire platform, and the platform they used to have years ago, and I'm glad that they've made improvements, but they're still as illiterate as any American party can get (other than the CPUSA).
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:39:36 AM

The Democratic Party needs to clean house, without question. To be clear, I hate DWS. She is a toxic rancorous and vitriolic bitch whose actions and choices disgrace the Democratic party and the american political process.

I also don't like Hillary, but I think I could probably work with her because at the core of who and what she is I understand her. Controversy is a part of what it means to be a Clinton. Scandal follows suit.

There is no doubt that the DNC is in bed with the media. Politico, Politifact, CNN, MSNBC, etc. are all their whores, which... like we didn't already know? The things that DWS said about Bernie, too, are beyond offensive. But again, none of it surprises me.

The end-game thing is this: DWS is little more than a figurehead. She is not the mastermind behind the DNC's strategy (she's too stupid for that), and she is not like some evil genius hiding out in Florida. She is a bitchy, catty stupid woman who got a political position because she was anointed by her predecessor that has toted the party line in a swing state. So, the party lifts her up because it benefits the party to do so.

The problem is that, like all figureheads, she forgot who she answers too and now got pinched. Then, the Clinton campaign (in what may be one of the most tactically stupid decisions I have seen from them yet... Robbie Mook is an total idiot, as is evidenced by the fact that he has literally done everything wrong with Clinton's campaign) brought DWS in to let her become less radioactive and maybe preserve some hope of a golden parachute to punditry on MSNBC. Who knows... and the point is that idgaf. She is just a cockroach.
Tsar of DDO
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:26:34 AM
At 7/26/2016 3:39:36 AM, YYW wrote:

The Democratic Party needs to clean house, without question. To be clear, I hate DWS. She is a toxic rancorous and vitriolic bitch whose actions and choices disgrace the Democratic party and the american political process.

I also don't like Hillary, but I think I could probably work with her because at the core of who and what she is I understand her. Controversy is a part of what it means to be a Clinton. Scandal follows suit.

There is no doubt that the DNC is in bed with the media. Politico, Politifact, CNN, MSNBC, etc. are all their whores, which... like we didn't already know? The things that DWS said about Bernie, too, are beyond offensive. But again, none of it surprises me.

The end-game thing is this: DWS is little more than a figurehead. She is not the mastermind behind the DNC's strategy (she's too stupid for that), and she is not like some evil genius hiding out in Florida. She is a bitchy, catty stupid woman who got a political position because she was anointed by her predecessor that has toted the party line in a swing state. So, the party lifts her up because it benefits the party to do so.

The problem is that, like all figureheads, she forgot who she answers too and now got pinched. Then, the Clinton campaign (in what may be one of the most tactically stupid decisions I have seen from them yet... Robbie Mook is an total idiot, as is evidenced by the fact that he has literally done everything wrong with Clinton's campaign) brought DWS in to let her become less radioactive and maybe preserve some hope of a golden parachute to punditry on MSNBC. Who knows... and the point is that idgaf. She is just a cockroach.

I agree completely. I didn't intend to pawn her off as some brilliant mastermind. I just didn't want to miss an opportunity to comment on her angelic, natural beauty.