Jump to topic:

Terror attack France

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:57:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Terror attack on a Catholic church near the Normandy city of Rouen, France. 1 dead, 1 injured.

http://www.foxnews.com...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:55:33 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:57:48 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Terror attack on a Catholic church near the Normandy city of Rouen, France. 1 dead, 1 injured.

I remember on DDO forums, we had a post like this every 5-6 months, now it feels like it's every damn day.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 5:11:15 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:55:33 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

I remember on DDO forums, we had a post like this every 5-6 months, now it feels like it's every damn day.

Yeah, I remember it. I live in Paris, so it is a more damn day for me.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Edlvsjd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 5:50:08 PM

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com...
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 5:50:21 PM
It's getting way too frequent now.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:16:52 PM
Gun bans work.......
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:51:16 PM
At 7/26/2016 6:16:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Gun bans work.......

I feel that people like you don't actually care about the people who died, they are just wishing for it to be Islamic Terrorists with bombs, so you can push your political agenda across.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:58:04 PM
Jesus christ, these are getting out of hand. Europe needs to temporarily halt all middle eastern immigration and reform their immigration policy, before these start getting *really* bad.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 7:37:15 PM
I find it disgusting how so many leftists are worrying more about discrimination against refugees, and the right wing populist groups more than what's actually happening in Europe. So many of them will label you as xenophobic or racist for touching on reforming immigration with middle eastern immigrants, but they themselves have NO solution on what to do here.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 8:28:43 PM
At 7/26/2016 6:58:04 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jesus christ, these are getting out of hand. Europe needs to PERMANENT halt all middle eastern immigration and reform their immigration policy, before these start getting *really* bad.

Fixed
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 8:31:21 PM
At 7/26/2016 8:28:43 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Jesus christ, these are getting out of hand. Europe needs to PERMANENT halt all middle eastern immigration and reform their immigration policy, before these start getting *really* bad.

Fixed

There are a small minority of middle easterners that might be of use, so i wouldn't do away with a complete permanent ban.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 8:58:59 PM

Clearly France has a huge problem with terrorism. In my opinion it's security services need to be far more vigilant in monitoring suspected extremists and taking them down before they launch attacks or brainwash others into doing so. They also need to track down and deport all people currently in the country illegally.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:03:25 PM
At 7/26/2016 8:58:59 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Clearly France has a huge problem with terrorism. In my opinion it's security services need to be far more vigilant in monitoring suspected extremists and taking them down before they launch attacks or brainwash others into doing so. They also need to track down and deport all people currently in the country illegally.

You know what I find ironic? One of those terrorists was KNOWN by the French to be a terrorist, and was still allowed to walk free with an electronic tracker somewhere on his body. It's absurd how they deal with this. They are more tender than a nice flan cake.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:10:57 PM
At 7/26/2016 9:03:25 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

You know what I find ironic? One of those terrorists was KNOWN by the French to be a terrorist, and was still allowed to walk free with an electronic tracker somewhere on his body. It's absurd how they deal with this. They are more tender than a nice flan cake.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:12:13 PM

Yes that is the big part of the problem I think. The security services are far too lapse. There is no excuse when someone known to security services to pose a risk commits a terrorist attack.

These potentially dangerous suspects need to be detained. Hopefully they will finally wake up to the threat and crack down on these evil people before more innocent people are killed unnecessarily due to their incompetence.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:12:42 PM
At 7/26/2016 9:12:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Yes that is the big part of the problem I think. The security services are far too lapse. There is no excuse when someone known to security services to pose a risk commits a terrorist attack.

These potentially dangerous suspects need to be detained. Hopefully they will finally wake up to the threat and crack down on these evil people before more innocent people are killed unnecessarily due to their incompetence.

Agree 100%

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:13:04 PM
At 7/26/2016 9:10:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

free hugs and kisses for all terrorists!

smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:22:02 PM
At 7/26/2016 5:11:15 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 7/26/2016 4:55:33 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

Yeah, I remember it. I live in Paris, so it is a more damn day for me.

Quartier riche ou pauvre?
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:23:20 PM

They ARE NOT EVIL! To claim so is to ignore the TRUTH of the matter. They're normal human beings who have been allowed to live in a weird Anarchic Caliphate.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:32:48 PM
Jesus christ, these are getting out of hand. Europe needs to temporarily halt all middle eastern immigration and reform their immigration policy, before these start getting *really* bad.

10 crimes commited by muslima:
"BAN ALL IMMIGRANTS"

500 000 crimes commited by white frenc men yearly
"DHDUDHDUDHUH"
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:41:02 PM
At 7/26/2016 9:32:48 PM, smelisox wrote:

"BAN ALL IMMIGRANTS"

You spelled "atrocities" wrong.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:43:39 PM

10 crimes commited by Islamists, and the fact that they're following Islamism; combined with them not culturally assimilating, and that it will only get worse with time."
"REFORM IMMIGRATION AND LET IN NO ISLAMISTS"

"IMPROVE LAW ENFORCEMENT"

fix'd
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:44:47 PM

"BAN ALL IMMIGRANTS"

"DHDUDHDUDHUH"
Wow, you're a moron
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:47:16 PM
At 7/26/2016 9:23:20 PM, smelisox wrote:

They ARE NOT EVIL! To claim so is to ignore the TRUTH of the matter. They're normal human beings who have been allowed to live in a weird Anarchic Caliphate.

Some are pure evil, others have been brainwashed.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:18:17 PM
At 7/26/2016 9:44:47 PM, someloser wrote:

"BAN ALL IMMIGRANTS"

"DHDUDHDUDHUH"
Wow, you're a moron

+2