Jump to topic:

Well the wizard came upon the stage

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:38:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Well the wizard, Bill Clinton, came upon the stage at last at the democrat convention and he used all his wizardry, his con man, Hail good fella, oratorical skills he was so famous for. Yes,All of Bill Clinton's oratorical skills were on full display there at the convention tonight and never was the need greater for a master of illusions than the present for what this old wizard, Bill Clinton, was trying to sell as the greatest cure all for the worlds problems, Hillary Clinton, was the origin and author of many of those same problems America is facing. Selling Hillary Clinton as the cure all for America's problems will be quite a feat even for the grand wizard of deceptions as practiced as Bill Clinton is in deceptions its going to be a formidable feat for old Bill because Hillary Clinton's past debacles have been exposed and only Bill Clinton and Hillary's wealth and positions of power in government office have kept them from having to answer for their misdeeds.
Has Bill Clinton been able to sucessfully sell Hillary Clinton to the American people, the American people have bought into an illusion before as witness the fact that they voted for the illusion that Obama has proven to have been, Maybe the citizens will once again buy the old wizards words and not let the reality of what Hillary has done since she held positions of power in government deny her the presidency, only the next election will tell if Bill Clinton was successful in selling Hillary. Saul Alinsky, "Rules for radicals," would be proud to acknowledge these two, Bill and Hillary Clinton, as one of his own. .
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 4:27:32 AM
I counted 7 wizards and 12 Clintons in that post.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:50:36 PM
Greyparrot..."

7/27/2016

Ya, but did you agree.
Did I over do the "wizard ,and Clinton, " thing a tad too much?
I have been accused before of being too verbose but I became so exuberant while hearing "Bill Clinton"s convention speech and his "wizardry," that I jus had to tout his performance. I had to hand it to Bill Clinton though, with all those tarts he has had dalliances with he didn't flub up and forget it was Hillary he was supposed to be talking about and promoting not some other of his many bimbos that he still had fond memories of.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:02:20 PM
At 7/27/2016 3:50:36 PM, Lookingatissues wrote:
Greyparrot..."

7/27/2016

Ya, but did you agree.
Did I over do the "wizard ,and Clinton, " thing a tad too much?
I have been accused before of being too verbose but I became so exuberant while hearing "Bill Clinton"s convention speech and his "wizardry," that I jus had to tout his performance. I had to hand it to Bill Clinton though, with all those tarts he has had dalliances with he didn't flub up and forget it was Hillary he was supposed to be talking about and promoting not some other of his many bimbos that he still had fond memories of.

I don't really get into the whole "emotional rhetoric" thing.

Bill is the wrong person to parade out to shore up Hillary's achilles heel, the Bernie supporter. Every Bernie supporter believes the only "change-making" Hillary has done is breaking up large bills from her corrupt donors into smaller ones.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 12:59:15 AM
lookingattheissues response to Grayparret on debate.org July 27Th.2016 GRAY PARRET posted: ".....the only "change-making" Hillary has done is breaking up large bills from her corrupt donors..."
lookingattheissues reply to Grayparret
Bill and Hillary Clinton have had many books written about them exposing what was has been the dominate motivation that drives their every living moment. That movation is to advance themselves no matter how or who they have to destroy or the sleezy methods they have to employ to accomplish their objectives.
Bill and Hillary Clinton have destroyed lives of those who worked with them and trusted them after having been led to believe by Clintons that they were friends and would never do anything to harm them. Hillary and Bill Clinton have had The liberal media the leftist educators, progressive judges, Hollywood, glossing over and excusing their misdeeds while in office and they never have had to answer for what they have done.
Are the Clintons like the Kennedys who weren't required to answer for their transgressions and given a pass because the elite progressives wanted to keep the image of Shangri-la alive where everything that those two political operatives touched was believed to be magical and that they had brought that wonderland into being.
The diabolical pandering and plottings of the Clintons has advanced their personal wealth to the disadvantage of the everyday working Americans who have been their victims along with the interests of the country.
The Clintons have never been troubled about the victims including the countries fate as long as they prospered from their actions.
Now Hillary wants to be the countries next president and Bill believes that while they didn't get to take full advantage of all the opportunities available to enrich themselves the first time around that with having more experience this time they should now be able to work the office more effectively to their advantage.
The presidency is like a gold mine to these opportunists who are just waiting to work that office for all is worth. Not satisfied to just haul off the White House furnishings like they did last time in the White House, this next time they plan to pick the White House and the country clean at the same time and take the spoils with them.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 11:44:48 AM
At 7/27/2016 3:38:24 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:
Well the wizard, Bill Clinton, came upon the stage at last at the democrat convention and he used all his wizardry, his con man, Hail good fella, oratorical skills he was so famous for. Yes,All of Bill Clinton's oratorical skills were on full display there at the convention tonight and never was the need greater for a master of illusions than the present for what this old wizard, Bill Clinton, was trying to sell as the greatest cure all for the worlds problems, Hillary Clinton, was the origin and author of many of those same problems America is facing. Selling Hillary Clinton as the cure all for America's problems will be quite a feat even for the grand wizard of deceptions as practiced as Bill Clinton is in deceptions its going to be a formidable feat for old Bill because Hillary Clinton's past debacles have been exposed and only Bill Clinton and Hillary's wealth and positions of power in government office have kept them from having to answer for their misdeeds.
Has Bill Clinton been able to sucessfully sell Hillary Clinton to the American people, the American people have bought into an illusion before as witness the fact that they voted for the illusion that Obama has proven to have been, Maybe the citizens will once again buy the old wizards words and not let the reality of what Hillary has done since she held positions of power in government deny her the presidency, only the next election will tell if Bill Clinton was successful in selling Hillary. Saul Alinsky, "Rules for radicals," would be proud to acknowledge these two, Bill and Hillary Clinton, as one of his own. .

At least he didn't unwanted sexual relations with all those women, and thankfully Hillary didn't go on the offensive against women and rape victims. Ahem....(bronto exits stage left)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:05:29 PM
At 7/28/2016 11:44:48 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:38:24 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:

At least he didn't unwanted sexual relations with all those women, and thankfully Hillary didn't go on the offensive against women and rape victims. Ahem....(bronto exits stage left)
BILL CLINTON,"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky..."