Jump to topic:

Voluntary Racial Segregation

Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:33:52 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Greetings Everyone! Anyone remember me...? I took a long break from this website for a very long time. I remembered my account here and since David Duke is running for office down in Louisiana I thought it'd be a great idea to rekindle debate.

Racial Segregation was supposed to be equal in America after the Civil War leading up to the 1960s until it was abolished. The phrase, "separate but equal " was always equal but rarely equal. What if the notion of separate but equal were to equate to equality? With all the civil rights groups today in existence and enough minority groups to represent groups that have been historically discriminated against, there is a very real sense of an unofficial "racial checks and balances" system in place that would insure equal services provided by the government this could actually work. I would type more but instead of me typing huge blocks of text, l will type something that is simple to respond too. Therefore people can respond to specific points that I address instead of paragraphs that look like symbolic representations of complex literature.
capob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:59:14 AM
At 7/28/2016 3:33:52 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
Greetings Everyone! Anyone remember me...? I took a long break from this website for a very long time. I remembered my account here and since David Duke is running for office down in Louisiana I thought it'd be a great idea to rekindle debate.

Racial Segregation was supposed to be equal in America after the Civil War leading up to the 1960s until it was abolished. The phrase, "separate but equal " was always equal but rarely equal. What if the notion of separate but equal were to equate to equality? With all the civil rights groups today in existence and enough minority groups to represent groups that have been historically discriminated against, there is a very real sense of an unofficial "racial checks and balances" system in place that would insure equal services provided by the government this could actually work. I would type more but instead of me typing huge blocks of text, l will type something that is simple to respond too. Therefore people can respond to specific points that I address instead of paragraphs that look like symbolic representations of complex literature.

The problem is, when voluntarily racially segregated sections of society fail (black neighborhoods), they seek welfare and drain police resources.

Multiculturalism fails. And, apart from the clashes of culture, it fails for the same reasons variety fails in manufacturing. If you have to start stamping out different sheets of metal, because there are 10 different versions of your ab-workout-machine (citizen), you lose the benefit of economies of scale and gain the problems of supporting multiple product variations.

Blacks were starting to integrate quite well into white culture up until, I guess, the vietnam war.

If your strategy is to remove bad cultures by allowing them to voluntarily segregate, you need to remove welfare.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 4:36:10 AM
There's little point in trying to maintain multi-cultural/ethnic societies.

Virtually all groups want self-determination, through political means in particular. And rightfully so. The only exception I can really think of are the Welsh, maybe.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:55:15 AM
At 7/28/2016 4:36:10 AM, someloser wrote:
There's little point in trying to maintain multi-cultural/ethnic societies.

Virtually all groups want self-determination, through political means in particular. And rightfully so. The only exception I can really think of are the Welsh, maybe.

Cymru am Byth.
Joseph_Mengele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 11:52:46 PM
At 7/28/2016 2:06:11 PM, KendoRe2 wrote:
Just move to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Iowa, etc. Those states are 95% white as it is.

Yes, but they aren't officially white.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 12:05:07 AM
At 7/28/2016 3:59:14 AM, capob wrote:
At 7/28/2016 3:33:52 AM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:

The problem is, when voluntarily racially segregated sections of society fail (black neighborhoods), they seek welfare and drain police resources.

Multiculturalism fails. And, apart from the clashes of culture, it fails for the same reasons variety fails in manufacturing. If you have to start stamping out different sheets of metal, because there are 10 different versions of your ab-workout-machine (citizen), you lose the benefit of economies of scale and gain the problems of supporting multiple product variations.

Blacks were starting to integrate quite well into white culture up until, I guess, the vietnam war.

If your strategy is to remove bad cultures by allowing them to voluntarily segregate, you need to remove welfare.

Please explain exactly what cultures your talking about, why you believe you can describe them as cultures, and the way in you feel that they clash.