Jump to topic:

Jill Stein panders to anti-vaccine loons

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 6:30:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
"Dr." Jill Stein, and it is amazing that she became a Dr., continues to pander to the loons on vaccines. From the Washington Post:

As a medical doctor, there was a time where I looked very closely at those issues, and not all those issues were completely resolved," Stein said. "There were concerns among physicians about what the vaccination schedule meant, the toxic substances like mercury which used to be rampant in vaccines. There were real questions that needed to be addressed. I think some of them at least have been addressed. I don"t know if all of them have been addressed.

Trump has also pandered to the loons and continues to claim that there is a link between vaccines and autism (hint: there isn't).

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

To be fair to both candidates, Hillary also pandered in the 2008 election, but thankfully has came around and affirmed the value of vaccinations.

It would be a public health disaster to have a President, especially a President that is an MD, to bring unnecessary fear of vaccines. The anti-vax loons already has caused enough damage.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 8:51:45 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/29/2016 6:30:33 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
"Dr." Jill Stein, and it is amazing that she became a Dr., continues to pander to the loons on vaccines. From the Washington Post:

As a medical doctor, there was a time where I looked very closely at those issues, and not all those issues were completely resolved," Stein said. "There were concerns among physicians about what the vaccination schedule meant, the toxic substances like mercury which used to be rampant in vaccines. There were real questions that needed to be addressed. I think some of them at least have been addressed. I don"t know if all of them have been addressed.

Trump has also pandered to the loons and continues to claim that there is a link between vaccines and autism (hint: there isn't).

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

To be fair to both candidates, Hillary also pandered in the 2008 election, but thankfully has came around and affirmed the value of vaccinations.

It would be a public health disaster to have a President, especially a President that is an MD, to bring unnecessary fear of vaccines. The anti-vax loons already has caused enough damage.

Jill Stein has more than enough issues to leave this one alone. She is not anti-vax, not really. What she is is a vanity candidate.