Reading convention comparisons

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 9:07:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
All I can do is laugh at this point.

All you Trump supporters - have fun on your way to the most humiliating loss in the last 50 years.

Republicans - R.I.P. your party.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 9:44:05 PM
At 7/29/2016 9:07:39 PM, TBR wrote:

All you Trump supporters - have fun on your way to the most humiliating loss in the last 50 years.

If I had a million dollars, I would pay for Hillary to speak to me, and tell me how to feel.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 10:16:56 PM

I wouldn't be so confident this far from the election ... let's see what happens after the first debate in September.

Although Trump is already a persona non grata within many social and professional circles -- organizations will not invite him to speak, donors will not fund him, artists will not perform on his behalf or allow him to use their music, members of his own party won't even appear at his convention. If this man loses in November... if he loses resoundingly ... he will be skewered by the media like never before. Historians will not be kind to him either. What a momentous, public failure it would be.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:45:58 AM
At 7/29/2016 10:16:56 PM, 000ike wrote:

I wouldn't be so confident this far from the election ... let's see what happens after the first debate in September.

Although Trump is already a persona non grata within many social and professional circles -- organizations will not invite him to speak, donors will not fund him, artists will not perform on his behalf or allow him to use their music, members of his own party won't even appear at his convention. If this man loses in November... if he loses resoundingly ... he will be skewered by the media like never before. Historians will not be kind to him either. What a momentous, public failure it would be.

If he loses, I hope it's by a large margin. The only way I want him to lose is if he does so bad the GOP loses the House.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:51:59 AM
At 7/29/2016 9:44:05 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

If I had a million dollars, I would pay for Hillary to speak to me, and tell me how to feel.

This comment, like 90+% of your posts, have nothing to do with the topic at-hand.

Clinton is on her way to a easy win because of your terrible choice of a crazy man.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:53:55 AM

I seriously DO have reason to be confidant.

Its only up to counting votes now. You can't win with white (stupid) men only.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:54:51 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:45:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

If he loses, I hope it's by a large margin. The only way I want him to lose is if he does so bad the GOP loses the House.

It is a serious possibility right now
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:56:26 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:54:51 AM, TBR wrote:

I feel like either that will happen, or Trump will win by a slight margin if he wins Florida + enough of the Rust Belt.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:05:48 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:56:26 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 7/30/2016 2:54:51 AM, TBR wrote:

I feel like either that will happen, or Trump will win by a slight margin if he wins Florida + enough of the Rust Belt.

The polls will stay somewhere in the realm of a possible Trump win, but with NO EC path to victory.

This is... lets be honest, done.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:09:31 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:51:59 AM, TBR wrote:

This comment, like 90+% of your posts, have nothing to do with the topic at-hand.

Clinton is on her way to a easy win because of your terrible choice of a crazy man.

Yeah, Trump is crazy and Clinton is perfectly sane and a great person overall.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:13:28 AM
At 7/30/2016 3:09:31 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

She is a masterful business woman to convince all those people to donate to her. Masterful. Trump is a joke.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:26:25 AM
At 7/30/2016 3:13:28 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

She is a masterful business woman to convince all those people to donate to her. Masterful. Trump is a joke.

lol
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:32:47 AM
There is no sane person on Earth, there are many insane followers, would let Trump win. The electoral college will make sure of that.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 4:08:42 AM

I have never said a overly positive word about Clinton. What I have said is, your choice of Trump is an assured loss.

And, yea, Clinton is sane, Trump is insane.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:34:48 PM

Haha the Republican Party and Conservatism is so dead. Trump is a liberal, who is against immigration and plays on fear. The Republican party does not stand for conservatism anymore.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:36:41 PM

After how he made fun of Romney for losing to Obama, I would lol so hard if he get crushed by Hillary (who liked less than Obama)