Jump to topic:

Hillary's America sucked

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:12:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Do not see this movie. It was total garbage.

The first third was all about Dinesh D'souza's experience in prison and how much it sucked...he used prison gangs as a metaphor for the democratic party.

The second third was a pseudo-historical "dems r the real racists" account of American history.

The next sixth was about the modern Democratic party and how much Obama sucks...and finally he talked about the Clinton's for about 20 minutes and mostly portrayed them as House Of Cards characters which actually made my opinion of them go up. The only effective rhetoric was that tape of Hillary admitting that she got a guilty child rapist off and laughing about it which was truly fcked up. He spent about 2 minutes on that.

This was not even an effective propaganda film. Don't see it
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:29:36 PM
Most political propaganda is trash, and it only appeals to those who not only drink the kool aide, but like it.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:33:47 PM
At 7/30/2016 10:29:36 PM, YYW wrote:
Most political propaganda is trash, and it only appeals to those who not only drink the kool aide, but like it.

I like propaganda. It's fun to watch from both sides, and if it's a position I agree with I view it kind of like a vice or something.

But this movie just sucked. Like I said it wasn't even good propaganda
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:45:44 PM

One of the dumbest parts was when he tried to argue against the idea that a lot of racially motivated voters switched over to the Republican party.

The mock this idea, he took the photos of elected officials who voted against various civil rights acts and amendments and then indicated how many switched to the Republican party....except that he went all the way back to the 1860s. Most of those people were DEAD before the switch occurred. It was just such a bad argument that it undermined whatever point he was trying to make
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:47:32 PM
Dinesh D'souza looks like a fish.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:47:51 PM
At 7/30/2016 10:45:44 PM, thett3 wrote:

One of the dumbest parts was when he tried to argue against the idea that a lot of racially motivated voters switched over to the Republican party.

The mock this idea, he took the photos of elected officials who voted against various civil rights acts and amendments and then indicated how many switched to the Republican party....except that he went all the way back to the 1860s. Most of those people were DEAD before the switch occurred. It was just such a bad argument that it undermined whatever point he was trying to make

I can imagine it was written on the same intellectual level that The Young Turks cater to.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 10:54:51 PM
At 7/30/2016 10:47:51 PM, YYW wrote:

I can imagine it was written on the same intellectual level that The Young Turks cater to.

Did you see the video of Alex Jones trolling Cenk?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 11:08:04 PM
At 7/30/2016 10:54:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/30/2016 10:47:51 PM, YYW wrote:

Did you see the video of Alex Jones trolling Cenk?

Yes, and while I think Alex Jones is a basket cased idiot, Cenk makes me want to vomit every time I hear his voice.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 12:41:44 AM
At 7/30/2016 10:12:52 PM, thett3 wrote:

The first third was all about Dinesh D'souza's experience in prison and how much it sucked...he used prison gangs as a metaphor for the democratic party.

The second third was a pseudo-historical "dems r the real racists" account of American history.

The next sixth was about the modern Democratic party and how much Obama sucks...and finally he talked about the Clinton's for about 20 minutes and mostly portrayed them as House Of Cards characters which actually made my opinion of them go up. The only effective rhetoric was that tape of Hillary admitting that she got a guilty child rapist off and laughing about it which was truly fcked up. He spent about 2 minutes on that.

Hmmm..this made me want to see it. I'd get mad thett and hold onto the woman who attacks rape victims, children, and is an Arab puppet. You go.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 12:43:14 AM

Someone is deeply indoctrinated in the party of plantation politics.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 1:36:02 AM
At 7/31/2016 12:41:44 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Hmmm..this made me want to see it. I'd get mad thett and hold onto the woman who attacks rape victims, children, and is an Arab puppet. You go.

Don't be an idiot. Just because I thought the movie sucked doesn't mean that I support Hillary, lol. It just wasn't good propaganda and also had very little to do with the Clintons
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 1:36:26 AM
At 7/31/2016 12:43:14 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Someone is deeply indoctrinated in the party of plantation politics.

DEMS R THE REAL RACISTS
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 2:16:21 AM
At 7/31/2016 2:01:27 AM, Torton wrote:
How does it compare to the gold standard of terrible movies, God's Not Dead?

A little better.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 2:18:19 AM
Haha when the tickets for the new Star Trek movie were being purchased I saw that movie's title being displayed and I just winced. It has no more place in a movie theatre than a "Donald Trump is racist" movie would.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 5:40:46 AM

Hillary had a rape case where the twelve year old girl who was raped by two men, Hillary represented the men, and grilled the little girl. She went as far as to say the girl fantasised having sexual relations with older men just to name a few of her attacks against the little girl. They had the rapists dead to rights with their semen found on the bloody girls underwear for instance. Yeah, this is the type of "woman's" advocate president this country needs. Lmao
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 8:33:18 AM

You still ere?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 12:43:48 PM
At 7/31/2016 1:36:02 AM, thett3 wrote:

Don't be an idiot. Just because I thought the movie sucked doesn't mean that I support Hillary, lol. It just wasn't good propaganda and also had very little to do with the Clintons

Snuggle me.