Normandy Refuses to Bury Terrorists

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 5:34:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
http://www.express.co.uk...

"Adel Kermiche and Abdelmalik Petitjean will not be given a Muslim burial by locals who say they do not want to "taint" Islam."

"Mohammed Karabila, imam of one of the town's mosques, told Le Parisien: "We're not going to taint Islam with this person.

"We won't participate in preparing the body or the burial."

And two of the nuns who were held hostage have now spoken for the first time of the terror attack and revealed the men were smiling as they committed the murder."
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 1:48:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/31/2016 1:09:17 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Is this not common sense to not bury terrorists?

I say load the dead bodies of terrorists onto planes, fly over places like the capitols of Turkey and Iran; then when you fly over the palaces of the leaders, open the bomb bay or cargo hold doors and let them roll out like a bombing run. Let the bodies fall 35,000 feet and rain down onto their bedroom balconies and litter their yards, maybe come crashing through their roofs into the tub with them; the force breaking the floor, sending their tubs with them in it down 2-3 floors like Cleveland Brown from Family Guy.

Make sure to stick a note to them too that says "Deal with your own trash, don't put it in my yard B!+ch."

I'm usually respectful to the dead, but not for these cowardly cavemen.