Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

How long till Trump releases tax info.

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant
desmac
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 6:18:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Until the 12th of never.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 6:28:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Yeah, probably. Maybe when he is elected, he will release his tax info. If he releases it now, it will probably be used as a tool by the Democrats to paint him as a tax dodger.


And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Politics aside, I've still yet to see how a 98%+ success rate for his businesses and billions of dollars (which isn't easy to make, regardless of the cliche 'small loan of a million dollars' argument) makes Trump a crap businessman.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 6:42:13 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 6:28:00 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Yeah, probably. Maybe when he is elected, he will release his tax info. If he releases it now, it will probably be used as a tool by the Democrats to paint him as a tax dodger.


And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Politics aside, I've still yet to see how a 98%+ success rate for his businesses and billions of dollars (which isn't easy to make, regardless of the cliche 'small loan of a million dollars' argument) makes Trump a crap businessman.

Pesky facts... TBR has a narrative to advance, they won't get in the way.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 6:46:46 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 6:42:13 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 7/31/2016 6:28:00 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Yeah, probably. Maybe when he is elected, he will release his tax info. If he releases it now, it will probably be used as a tool by the Democrats to paint him as a tax dodger.


And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Politics aside, I've still yet to see how a 98%+ success rate for his businesses and billions of dollars (which isn't easy to make, regardless of the cliche 'small loan of a million dollars' argument) makes Trump a crap businessman.

Pesky facts... TBR has a narrative to advance, they won't get in the way.

True
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
KendoRe2
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 6:48:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

It doesn't matter.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 6:58:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 6:28:00 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Yeah, probably. Maybe when he is elected, he will release his tax info. If he releases it now, it will probably be used as a tool by the Democrats to paint him as a tax dodger.


Tax dodging insane corporate taxes is a necessary evil in the business world to survive. Maybe this wouldn't happen so much if the government could just nerf corporate taxes to a small amount and close loopholes.
Fly
Posts: 2,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 7:00:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Whatever Trump's net worth may be, one thing is for sure: it is much less than he claims it is. It is even much less today than it would be if he invested his claimed net worth of $200 million in 1976 in an S&P 500 index fund:

http://www.investopedia.com...
"If you say you pray to God, that makes you normal. But if you say you pray to God through your hair dryer, you are clearly a lunatic. I fail to see how the addition of a hairdryer makes the claim more ridiculous or offensive."
-Sam Harris
YYW
Posts: 41,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Geographia
Posts: 1,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 9:19:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

Just like how the Clinton Foundation is a front for the Illuminati.
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 9:21:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 6:58:17 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/31/2016 6:28:00 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Yeah, probably. Maybe when he is elected, he will release his tax info. If he releases it now, it will probably be used as a tool by the Democrats to paint him as a tax dodger.


Tax dodging insane corporate taxes is a necessary evil in the business world to survive. Maybe this wouldn't happen so much if the government could just nerf corporate taxes to a small amount and close loopholes.

Or maybe corporate CEOs could stop building their 18 summer houses and actually pay their employees a decent wage.
YYW
Posts: 41,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 10:45:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 9:19:06 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

Just like how the Clinton Foundation is a front for the Illuminati.

?
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 10:53:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
If Trump murdered a man tomorrow for no reason he wouldn't lost any of his rabid fan. I'm paraphrasing but those are his words.
#BlackLivesMatter
Geographia
Posts: 1,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 11:42:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 10:45:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 9:19:06 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

Just like how the Clinton Foundation is a front for the Illuminati.

?

Just borrowing some tin foil from you.
YYW
Posts: 41,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 12:03:49 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 11:42:28 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/31/2016 10:45:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 9:19:06 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

Just like how the Clinton Foundation is a front for the Illuminati.

?

Just borrowing some tin foil from you.

You're not really paying attention to the news, are you?
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:38:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 6:28:00 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Yeah, probably. Maybe when he is elected, he will release his tax info. If he releases it now, it will probably be used as a tool by the Democrats to paint him as a tax dodger.


And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Politics aside, I've still yet to see how a 98%+ success rate for his businesses and billions of dollars (which isn't easy to make, regardless of the cliche 'small loan of a million dollars' argument) makes Trump a crap businessman.

I will debate this single point with you. Trump is a mediocre businessman.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:39:57 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 6:42:13 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 7/31/2016 6:28:00 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Yeah, probably. Maybe when he is elected, he will release his tax info. If he releases it now, it will probably be used as a tool by the Democrats to paint him as a tax dodger.


And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Politics aside, I've still yet to see how a 98%+ success rate for his businesses and billions of dollars (which isn't easy to make, regardless of the cliche 'small loan of a million dollars' argument) makes Trump a crap businessman.

Pesky facts... TBR has a narrative to advance, they won't get in the way.

As I said to bballcrook21, I will debate this single point with you. Trump is a mediocre businessman.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:41:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

We know his Russian connections are going to come out regardless.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:43:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 9:19:06 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

Just like how the Clinton Foundation is a front for the Illuminati.

Thing is, one is true, the other is conspiracy.
YYW
Posts: 41,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:47:31 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:41:03 AM, TBR wrote:
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

We know his Russian connections are going to come out regardless.

They may... they may not.

But the information is out there.

Anyone with any knowledge of Russia knows what must have had to happen when Trump brought Miss Universe to Moscow all those years back.

The problem is that most people think that The Apprentice is all Trump does.

Trump is deeply connected in investments that are linked to Russian banking, Russian oil, and Russian construction.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Bennett91
Posts: 5,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 5:17:18 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He'll do it right around the time Clinton releases those speech transcripts.
David Hildebrand - The Progressive Alternative to Dianne Feinstein! http://www.davidforcalifornia.com...

When the Fascist and the Communist argue over which ideology is better they're really just arguing over preferred styles of bureaucracy before getting sent to a death camp.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:50:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/1/2016 5:17:18 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He'll do it right around the time Clinton releases those speech transcripts.

I have no idea if she will, but tax releases are normal t this point (better than 50 years) and speach transcripts are not common requests.
Bennett91
Posts: 5,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 5:47:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:50:04 PM, TBR wrote:
At 8/1/2016 5:17:18 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He'll do it right around the time Clinton releases those speech transcripts.

I have no idea if she will, but tax releases are normal t this point (better than 50 years) and speach transcripts are not common requests.

This is not a common election cycle, it's not even comparable to 2012.
David Hildebrand - The Progressive Alternative to Dianne Feinstein! http://www.davidforcalifornia.com...

When the Fascist and the Communist argue over which ideology is better they're really just arguing over preferred styles of bureaucracy before getting sent to a death camp.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 6:01:46 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

Why should Trump release his tax returns? He speaks confidently, is rich, and (most importantly) is on TV. Clearly, Trump has nothing to hide lol.

Trump will never release his tax returns because what is in them is more politically damaging then not releasing them.
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:05:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/31/2016 8:01:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He will never release his tax information, because it reveals connections to Russian businesses.

plus one
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:06:24 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:50:04 PM, TBR wrote:
At 8/1/2016 5:17:18 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 7/31/2016 5:52:28 PM, TBR wrote:
How long till Trump releases tax info.
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

And follow-up. When will Trump supporters accept the guy is worth a couple billion tops, and is generally a crap businessman?
1) Hell freezes
2) Pigs fly
3) Sun goes red giant

He'll do it right around the time Clinton releases those speech transcripts.

I have no idea if she will, but tax releases are normal t this point (better than 50 years) and speach transcripts are not common requests.

When is the normal timetable to release speech transcripts?
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.