Jump to topic:

Trump is Unacceptable for President

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 9:34:26 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
But do not take in from me, take it from Newt Gingrich. Though Clinton clearly is not the ideal choice. Clearly, she is better than Trump. Even Newt Gingrich agrees!

"The current race is which of these two is the more unacceptable, because right now neither of them is acceptable," Gingrich said in a Wednesday morning telephone interview. "Trump is helping her to win by proving he is more unacceptable than she is."

https://www.washingtonpost.com...
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 9:44:44 PM
At 8/3/2016 9:34:26 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
But do not take in from me, take it from Newt Gingrich.
Are you trying to make your case look bad?

Though Clinton clearly is not the ideal choice. Clearly, she is better than Trump. Even Newt Gingrich agrees!
Newt Gingrich looks like a Satanic gnome. Which he is.

Eagerly awaiting further crying and histrionics from the mainstream.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 10:36:53 PM
What is with you rabid anti-trumpers and your crippling obsession of sans-context sound bites?

Newt maintains that Trump would be a far better president than Hillary. He was remarking that a bad week of press has made Trump and Hillary appear "unacceptable". And even if Newt were to say Trump is completely unacceptable for president, no one would care because he is not the authority on that matter. The voters are.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:18:48 PM
At 8/3/2016 9:44:44 PM, someloser wrote:

Newt was also one of Trump's biggest supporters, and he may still support Trump. I do not like Newt, but it is telling that even one of Trump's biggest supporters (and a big Clinton hater) is thinking that Clinton is looking like the lesser of two evils.

Though Clinton clearly is not the ideal choice. Clearly, she is better than Trump. Even Newt Gingrich agrees!

Many other prominent GOP members have decided to support Clinton (Michael Bllomberg, Sally Bradshaw ect.)
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:20:19 PM
At 8/3/2016 10:36:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
What is with you rabid anti-trumpers and your crippling obsession of sans-context sound bites?

Newt maintains that Trump would be a far better president than Hillary. He was remarking that a bad week of press has made Trump and Hillary appear "unacceptable". And even if Newt were to say Trump is completely unacceptable for president, no one would care because he is not the authority on that matter. The voters are.

I think it is telling that even the biggest Trump supporters are considering Clinton as an option.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:26:05 PM
At 8/3/2016 11:20:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

I think it is telling that even the biggest Trump supporters are considering Clinton as an option.

Media has wildly misinterpreted my critique of a bad week for Trump. Trump is vastly better than Hillary as President.

Yeah, not so much.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:33:02 PM
But do not take in from me, take it from Newt Gingrich. Though Clinton clearly is not the ideal choice. Clearly, she is better than Trump. Even Newt Gingrich agrees!

"The current race is which of these two is the more unacceptable, because right now neither of them is acceptable," Gingrich said in a Wednesday morning telephone interview. "Trump is helping her to win by proving he is more unacceptable than she is."

I think Newt is just butthurt that Trump didn't choose him as his running mate.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:33:45 PM

Ha ha! I'm not . . . Hillary is a monster.

Also, if I may ask, what are your biggest issues with Trump?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:52:17 PM
At 8/3/2016 11:33:02 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

I think Newt is just butthurt that Trump didn't choose him as his running mate.

Not as butt hurt as Chris Christie. Apparently Newt is having an intervention with Trump, to try and save his campaign, while Christie refused to be involved because he is so mad that he was not picked for VP.

http://theweek.com...
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:21:04 AM
At 8/3/2016 11:33:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Too many to list.

But in general, Trump panders, lies, lies and deludes his supporters. He presents no solutions and just plays the victim and blames others for the countries problems. Trump has no plan, no integrity, and no intellectual curiosity to learn about the issues.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:43:18 AM
At 8/3/2016 11:18:48 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Newt was also one of Trump's biggest supporters, and he may still support Trump. I do not like Newt, but it is telling that even one of Trump's biggest supporters (and a big Clinton hater) is thinking that Clinton is looking like the lesser of two evils.

Many other prominent GOP members have decided to support Clinton (Michael Bllomberg, Sally Bradshaw ect.)

She laughed at a 12 year old rape victim and attacked and threatened the plethera of Bill's rape victims.......it doesn't get worse than her. She is that ring of crap in an abandoned house's toilet. She has embarrassed this great nation.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:45:33 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:43:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

She laughed at a 12 year old rape victim and attacked and threatened the plethera of Bill's rape victims.......it doesn't get worse than her. She is that ring of crap in an abandoned house's toilet. She has embarrassed this great nation.

Your nation wasn't exactly great before she did that.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:49:09 AM

Though Clinton is not the ideal person, for everything she has does Trump has done worse.

If you are going to call Bill's cheating rape than it is fair to call Trump's cheating rape. While Hillary may have turned a blind eye to cover up Bill's cheating. Trump was actually doing the cheating.

Trump has defended many people accused of and convicted of rape. I have heard of Hillary's laugh when talking about the rape victim. While it came of kind of bad, know one knows what she was thinking at the time.

I believe Hillary is an awful person, but a good person compared to Trump.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:54:39 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:49:09 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

Though Clinton is not the ideal person, for everything she has does Trump has done worse.

If you are going to call Bill's cheating rape than it is fair to call Trump's cheating rape. While Hillary may have turned a blind eye to cover up Bill's cheating. Trump was actually doing the cheating.

Trump has defended many people accused of and convicted of rape. I have heard of Hillary's laugh when talking about the rape victim. While it came of kind of bad, know one knows what she was thinking at the time.

There's a difference between cheating and rape. When someone rapes you they physically manhandle you, and they have forced sex with you against your will. This is what Bill did to many women. He didn't get impeached because he knew how to control his weasel.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:55:53 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:54:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

There's a difference between cheating and rape. When someone rapes you they physically manhandle you, and they have forced sex with you against your will. This is what Bill did to many women. He didn't get impeached because he knew how to control his weasel.

Do you have any evidence? There is just as much evidence against Trump for rape as there is against Bill.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:58:00 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:55:53 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
Do you have any evidence? There is just as much evidence against Trump for rape as there is against Bill.
No, there isn't. Like...it's not even close.

Teecee grasps for straws yet again.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:05:04 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:58:00 AM, someloser wrote:

Present your evidence against Bill, and I will present mine against Trump .

I am not grasping straws, I AM ASKING YOU FOR EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR ASSERTION.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:10:05 AM
At 8/4/2016 1:05:04 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

I am not grasping straws, I AM ASKING YOU FOR EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR ASSERTION.
I've made no assertion teecee. I neither (claim to) know or care whether Bill raped women or not.

But the only "evidence" that Trump did came from quote-mining his ex-wife. Whereas the case against Bill consists of a few accusations.

It's not even remotely close. No matter how much teece wishes it were.

Unless teecee knows things that I don't.

But I doubt it.

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:14:38 AM
At 8/4/2016 1:10:05 AM, someloser wrote:
At 8/4/2016 1:05:04 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

I've made no assertion teecee. I neither (claim to) know or care whether Bill raped women or not.

She laughed at a 12 year old rape victim and attacked and threatened the plethera of Bill's rape victims

By saying that Bill has rape victims, you made the assertion that Bill is a rapist.

But the only "evidence" that Trump did came from quote-mining his ex-wife. Whereas the case against Bill consists of a few accusations.

It's not even remotely close. No matter how much teece wishes it were.

Unless teecee knows things that I don't.

But I doubt it.

Both were accused of rape. Both are rich and powerful enough to get out of rape. But, there is no evidence that either is a rapist.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:21:14 AM
At 8/4/2016 1:14:38 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

She laughed at a 12 year old rape victim and attacked and threatened the plethera of Bill's rape victims

By saying that Bill has rape victims, you made the assertion that Bill is a rapist.
Is that right, teecee?

I said that?

http://image.prntscr.com...

Do I understand correctly?

Both were accused of rape. Both are rich and powerful enough to get out of rape. But, there is no evidence that either is a rapist.
Trump was never accused of rape by a supposed victim. Clinton was.

A couple of outlets quote mined his ex.

It's not even close, but teecee doesn't care. Facts are teecee's enemies.

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:24:25 AM
At 8/4/2016 1:21:14 AM, someloser wrote:

Is that right, teecee?

I said that?

My bad. Sorry. Thought you were him

Trump was charged with raping a 13yo girl

http://www.snopes.com...
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:40:19 AM
At 8/4/2016 1:24:25 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

Is that right, teecee?

I said that?

tis fine.

Hadn't heard about that before. But the lawsuit is suspect. Though Epstein (also named as as a defendant) is known to be a pedophile, he didn't name any Katie Johnson (the person who filed the lawsuit) in his "black book"/victim list.

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:44:49 AM
At 8/4/2016 1:40:19 AM, someloser wrote:
At 8/4/2016 1:24:25 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

Is that right, teecee?

I said that?

tis fine.

Hadn't heard about that before. But the lawsuit is suspect. Though Epstein (also named as as a defendant) is known to be a pedophile, he didn't name any Katie Johnson (the person who filed the lawsuit) in his "black book"/victim list.

The case against Bill and Trump are both highly suspect.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 2:05:59 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:21:04 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 8/3/2016 11:33:45 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Too many to list.

But in general, Trump panders, lies, lies and deludes his supporters. He presents no solutions and just plays the victim and blames others for the countries problems. Trump has no plan, no integrity, and no intellectual curiosity to learn about the issues.

Hillary was "under sniper fire", then video proved that was a lie. Then it was "I was sleep deprived when I made that statement". About being under sniper fire? In your bra...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 2:09:20 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:54:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yeah. My generation had to sit through and watch that freak show in real time. Then we got to watch the circus of impeachment proceedings. We found out Bill had no sexual relations with that young lady" under oath(a supposed felony), then he "did have sexual relations with that young lady", then the rape scandals, and a plethera of god knows how many women accusing him of sexual assault, rape, sexual harrassment and galore. Go check it out on youtube. I'm sure it is there.

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 5:16:52 PM
Gingrich is an idiot.
It may seem that Trump can't be a good nominee for the G O P because in the polls it looks like women won't vote for him. However Trump got way more votes than any republican in the primaries. That would not happen if women don't vote for him.
Women will SAY they would never ever vote for Trump, but they will vote for him anyway because he is such an alpha male. They may vote for a woman senator, but when it comes to being the CEO of our country or our planet they want someone who is the kind of man who can get things done. If the democrats want to hold on to the White House, they have to offer us a presidential candidate that our enemies will be afraid of, not an old woman or that old Jew from Vermont.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 10:40:37 PM
At 8/4/2016 12:45:33 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

USA was too great for its own good; it showed a tolerance and restraint no other dominant power has ever shown. In response all that pieces of sh!t like you have proven is that western countries are way too tolerant of non western stupidity, BS, and petty jealousy. Because that is all it is and it is so amazingly obvious how EVERY nationalist from a non western country hates the west becuase nothing damages their nationalist pride more than their inferiority complex.

Everyone but Asians have proven themselves generally too stupid and incompatible with our society and nothing about theropod examples mitigates the bad if everything would be better if if non of them were here period. Even Asians are just good at copying like chimps but that is more than we can say for the rest of the word to be sure...

One day in history we are going to look back at this as the 'WE TRIED' period. We tried treating you as equals and clearly all you do is complainants moan about how our country isn't enough like yours that you feel welcome here. In essence you are just unhappy you haven't colonized and genocided a country better than yours yet and until that happens you will neve be happy because your are foreign to the society and you will never out compete the people native to that society at their own game they created. That reality is the real reason behind minority jealousy, anger, and attempts to genocode whites with mass colonization.

None of you belong here and that is getting so much more obvious that only dogmatic idiots deny it. Mass deportation is the future and you worthless sh!ts better be ready for it. If you resist you will certainly be slaughtered in retribution for the obscene number of whites that are killed by mineoites in our own countries in a way so out of proportion it is unforgivable. White a should hate other races because they kill us way more Han vice versa; end of story. We tried being nice and his is all we have gotten in return, rape, death, and colonization.

More whites are waking up to this rage everyday. I'm 26 and I voted for Obama when I was 18. Since then millions like me are waking up to reality and millions more do so every year. The backlash has been a long time coming and if you don't realize that liberals are guilty of genocode then you are going to be given zero mercy as an unrepentant supporter of genociding our people in our land.

Whites have lost more innocent lives to minority criminal murders than we have lost in any war since WWII. Time for this BS charade to end and the lot of them get what hey truly desver; which is not to leech off our society and live in a manner they only ha w because they live ina society built by people better than they are are being good citizens and the country is only impoverished by their presence. Honesty you should t even have access to our technology and medicine and once we deport you we will cut you off and watch you fall behind all over again and next time we won't care to be nice to you or help you.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 1:45:50 AM
At 8/4/2016 10:40:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
At 8/4/2016 12:45:33 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

USA was too great for its own good; it showed a tolerance and restraint no other dominant power has ever shown.
How interesting. So much restraint that they prolonged a war just to be able to drop the only atomic bomb in history to have killed hundreds of thousands of people? Wow, I comend America for its restraint.
In response all that pieces of sh!t like you have proven is that western countries are way too tolerant of non western stupidity, BS, and petty jealousy.
Really, why thank you for putting up with our BS and crap. I thank you for putting up with us nations that don't deserve life. You white people are so generous with only trying to do a mass genocide and/or enslavement upon Jews, Christians, blacks, First Nations, Japanese, am I forgetting anybody? Oh right, and soon to be Muslims.
Because that is all it is and it is so amazingly obvious how EVERY nationalist from a non western country hates the west becuase nothing damages their nationalist pride more than their inferiority complex.
Oh we nations of not white-coloured-people, forgive us for our never ending jelousy of the country's that are so much better than us. Oh please, oh please, if you're American, please tell me all about the country's that want to be like you.

Everyone but Asians have proven themselves generally too stupid and incompatible with our society and nothing about theropod examples mitigates the bad if everything would be better if if non of them were here period.
Yes, all those blacks, Hispanics, islanders, Indians, God all mighty, boy are they dimwitted idiots. If non of them existed, boy would our world be so much better off. God, Obama is such a dimwitted idiot and so are all those Indians who can't for the life of God be smarter than white people.
Even Asians are just good at copying like chimps but that is more than we can say for the rest of the word to be sure...
Oh boy, every great inventions came from whites. There's no denying it, except for paper, silk, moveable sails and rudders, working bronze, paper money, gun powder, stirrups, and just about every inventions that all the other skin coloured people made. God I can't think of anything useful that the Asians or blacks or Indians or Hispanics made. They must have been all too stupid. Yup it's decided, white people definetly did not copy all their inventions from others. No they did not.

One day in history we are going to look back at this as the 'WE TRIED' period. We tried treating you as equals and clearly all you do is complainants moan about how our country isn't enough like yours that you feel welcome here.
Yes, when we're all slaves to white people... Ahem Asians *cough*... Yes when white people... *cough* Asians *cough*... Take over the world. Boy will we look back at this time period. And we will remember that about a couple hundred million people voted a criminal or a crazy lunatic into presidency.
In essence you are just unhappy you haven't colonized and genocided a country better than yours yet and until that happens you will neve be happy because your are foreign to the society and you will never out compete the people native to that society at their own game they created.
Yes, we Asians, Hispanics, Indians, blacks will be forever miserable until we become just like white people... *cough* America *cough*. It's not like Japan doesn't have the longest life spans of the whole earth, its not like China doesn't have one of the best economies. No those don't matter becuase they're all stupid compared to whites.
That reality is the real reason behind minority jealousy, anger, and attempts to genocode whites with mass colonization.
Yes, us minors, we are all out to get you white people so you better watch your back.

None of you belong here and that is getting so much more obvious that only dogmatic idiots deny it.
Yes becuase Asia suddenly belongs to white people, as does Africa and South America.
Mass deportation is the future and you worthless sh!ts better be ready for it.
Yup, becuase Europe is so totally into deporting everyone, even neutral countries will support this. Yes, mass deportation will soon be deporting people off the face of this earth because all land obviously belongs to whites by your standards.
If you resist you will certainly be slaughtered in retribution for the obscene number of whites that are killed by mineoites in our own countries in a way so out of proportion it is unforgivable.
Yes, every person of colour is a mass murderer, please feel free to deport us all becuase we might kill you if you don't.
White a should hate other races because they kill us way more Han vice versa; end of story. We tried being nice and his is all we have gotten in return, rape, death, and colonization.
Yes, you whites were so nice when you arrived in the Carribean and decided to enslave everybody there, you whites were so nice when you did the exact same thing to the black people. God, you white people just ooze niceness.

More whites are waking up to this rage everyday.
Yes, soon every white will hate blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Indians, middle easterns, so on and so forth. I can so see that happening.
I'm 26 and I voted for Obama when I was 18.
Wow! Really!!!!!! I thought you hated everyone of all colours except white people? Why on earth would you vote for a black person?
Since then millions like me are waking up to reality and millions more do so every year. The backlash has been a long time coming and if you don't realize that liberals are guilty of genocode then you are going to be given zero mercy as an unrepentant supporter of genociding our people in our land.
Oh dear, I'm trembling in absolute fear. No mercy? God save our poor souls.

Whites have lost more innocent lives to minority criminal murders than we have lost in any war since WWII. Time for this BS charade to end and the lot of them get what hey truly desver;
Yes, they will all get what they desver. They all desver to be killed or deported becuase everything will belong to white people soon, I see.
which is not to leech off our society and live in a manner they only ha w because they live ina society built by people better than they are are being good citizens and the country is only impoverished by their presence.
Yes, America has the highest rate of infant mortality all becuase blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Indians inhibit the land. God, get those pesky people of colour off that holy ground and America will be cured of infant mortality.
Honesty you should t even have access to our technology and medicine and once we deport you we will cut you off and watch you fall behind all over again and next time we won't care to be nice to you or help you.
Yes, cut off china, Japan, South America, Africa, the Middle East, Russia, India, and all those other places that have people of a coloured race. Oh my God will they all fall behind and go into a state of impoverish third world country. I don't know what those countries would do without America. I mean its not like China has the biggest manufacturing industry in the world, its not like whites will be cutting off their free labour from South America and the Middle East. It's not as if there's much oil left in the Middle East. I mean Japan does have the best technology that's far more advanced than most first world countries. It's not like china one of the most powerful countries in the world. I mean its not like you've just cut off access to fishing in more than half the world. I mean whites could totally do without people of colour. Right?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.