Jump to topic:

Question for Hillary Supporters

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 10:55:19 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
If you plan on voting for Hillary this November, are you voting more "for Hillary" or more "against Donald," and why?

I am voting more against Donald than for Hillary, myself.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:21:21 PM
At 8/3/2016 10:55:19 PM, bsh1 wrote:
If you plan on voting for Hillary this November, are you voting more "for Hillary" or more "against Donald," and why?

More against Donald. Donald Trump is simply not qualified to be the President.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:54:28 PM

So...

you think someone who laughed at a 12 year old rape victim and attacked and threatened the plethera of her husband's rape victims has the moral high ground...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:00:42 AM

Against Trump. In the unlikely event that he drops out and is replaced by a reasonable politician, I'll be voting for Johnson instead.

Trump and his candidacy are an embarrassment to the country.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:13:43 AM
At 8/3/2016 11:54:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

So...

you think someone who laughed at a 12 year old rape victim and attacked and threatened the plethera of her husband's rape victims has the moral high ground...

Yea she does. Should really make you think about the guy you picked
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:17:26 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:13:43 AM, TBR wrote:

So...

Lol. +1
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:21:59 AM

So...

He never attacked rape victims or got our military vets killed with a laugh. That would be the clown you are supporting who's husband was so misogynistic that he got booted from office by misogynistic men and in mass. But...at least now she's rich from pandering her hand as deep down golman sachs pants as is humanly possible. I can't understand a word she says with big banks' throbbing manhood shoved down her American hating throat...(I digress)

But she does have the whole working for the Saudis thing working for her and an FBI rebuke on her side. Hell, give her an Islamic mole as her leading lady and she'll complete the full cycle of being an as* clown. Oh wait...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:35:45 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:17:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:

So...

Lol. +1

No laughing. -1

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 12:52:59 AM
So...

you think someone who laughed at a 12 year old rape victim

Blatantly false.
Here's an article explaining why: http://www.snopes.com...
And if you you're skeptical, here's the actual audio from which this sprang: https://www.youtube.com...

and attacked and threatened the plethera of her husband's rape victims has the moral high ground...

While I don't find her conduct toward the various women involved with Bill Clinton the best (although I don't blame her for lashing out at the ones who said they had affairs with her husband), there is no evidence to support such an extreme interpretation of events.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 1:14:37 AM

mostly against Donald Trump ... nominally for the supreme court, for Hillary's brand of moderate liberalism (as opposed to bernie's), and a minor interest in seeing a woman lead the United States (not very many people seem to care about this, but it's a powerful prospect).
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 2:53:56 PM
At 8/4/2016 12:21:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

So...

He never attacked rape victims or got our military vets killed with a laugh.

Neither died she, you are just too damn dumb to understand the roll of an attorney or the context and details of being ss
That would be the clown you are supporting who's husband was so misogynistic that he got booted from office by misogynistic men and in mass. But...at least now she's rich from pandering her hand as deep down golman sachs pants as is humanly possible. I can't understand a word she says with big banks' throbbing manhood shoved down her American hating throat...(I digress)

But she does have the whole working for the Saudis thing working for her and an FBI rebuke on her side. Hell, give her an Islamic mole as her leading lady and she'll complete the full cycle of being an as* clown. Oh wait...

In short, as I havsr said over and over - I an not supporting Hillery, but I will be pleased when she kicks Trump up and down the EC
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 2:59:35 PM
I hate both candidates, but I'm probably voting Trump. I agree more with Johnson, but he's not a true Libertarian.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 3:11:54 PM
At 8/4/2016 2:59:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I hate both candidates, but I'm probably voting Trump. I agree more with Johnson, but he's not a true Libertarian.

He's a left libertarian, and left libertarians are useless.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 3:19:40 PM

I would like to see people vote against Hilary, simply because she is carrying on the path Obama has left, And since Obama there is a strong argument that the US have created ISIS by equipping Syrian freedom fighters.

I think Donald Trump would upset the set up
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 3:37:27 PM
At 8/4/2016 2:53:56 PM, TBR wrote:

So...

Neither died she, you are just too damn dumb to understand the roll of an attorney or the context and details of being ss
That would be the clown you are supporting who's husband was so misogynistic that he got booted from office by misogynistic men and in mass. But...at least now she's rich from pandering her hand as deep down golman sachs pants as is humanly possible. I can't understand a word she says with big banks' throbbing manhood shoved down her American hating throat...(I digress)

In short, as I havsr said over and over - I an not supporting Hillery, but I will be pleased when she kicks Trump up and down the EC

Try again, this time in English.

justsayinalot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 5:44:34 PM

So...

When did this happen? Recently?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 5:48:22 PM
At 8/4/2016 5:44:34 PM, justsayinalot wrote:

So...

When did this happen? Recently?

Here's an example from right now. Story in next post.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 5:48:50 PM
Former Miss Arkansas Sally Miller " also known as Sally Perdue " is now a published author. And she just shared a warning on Facebook that the Hillary for President campaign has made her fearful for her life.
On Facebook (below) she wrote, "Please share. Consider this a warning. Trust me, no one is safe."
And, "In this election year, if you read I died".by committing suicide".don"t believe it."
This beauty queen described how she"s been under attack from the Clintons " who are infamous for their intimidation tactics " since the 1990s. She was physically threatened by a Clinton campaign operative, and is worried that they will stop at nothing to silence her during the 2016 campaign.
Miller noted that Hillary doesn"t care if she described her affair with Bill as it"s "old news." But she"s certain Hillary doesn"t want it known how Hillary paid professionals to frighten, stalk, and threaten her" with the goal of "finishing her off!"

www.thepoliticalinsider.com/clinton-mistress-breaks-silence-this

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 5:42:51 PM
At 8/4/2016 3:37:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 2:53:56 PM, TBR wrote:

So...

Try again, this time in English.

I know it can be hard for you bronto, what part are you having a problem with? The way attorneys get assigned to public defense cases? The actual legal requirements put on the attorney defending someone? Or perhaps you are confused about how badly Trump is going to get trounced in the electoral college - is that the part you misunderstand?
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 6:06:08 PM
Sorry I know this was for Hillary "Supporters," but I'll most likely be voting for Trump, even though I think he's a total buffoon. Hillary has to be the most dishonest candidate ever, and at least in the last 50 years, and that includes Nixon and her husband. But that is only part of the problem I have with her. Her policies, well the democratic policies as a whole, are just so hypocritical and self-defeating, I just could never vote for a democrat.

At this point I'm actually torn between Trump and Johnson, but neither of them are a great choice. Johnson actually appears the most presidential out of the three right now, even though I don't agree with him on several key issues. But hell, maybe I'll just "vote my conscience" instead and select Cruz.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 1:06:02 AM
While I am voting for Hillary as a Hillary supporter... Donald Trump is the biggest imbecile this country as ever seen as a serious contender let alone one of two major nominees. I cannot express the shock I am still in that so many people in this country are really that ignorant to take this man as anything other than an embarrassment to the country so strong that just his nomination alone weakens our leadership position in the world.

I feel like I am living in an alternate reality that is too ridiculous to even make it to a television screening, so yea, I am far more against Trump than for Hillary.