brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 11:41:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
You are and...

You know you are.

What other group can you literally kick in the nuts and have them blame themselves and claim that "you are just misunderstood", as you blow up their house and steal their dogs?(hopefully not rat terriers)

I digress...

(As the libs hold hands like lemmings, sing "We aren't Gonna Take it" and happily "take it" with a smile as they flush what is left of our country down the drain begging to make America identical to the cultures immigrants are running to get the hel* away from. Koom by ya. We are 100% equal to other cultures...

Even ones who... genitally mutilate women, kill homosexuals in open public, sacrifice live goats, and hate our freaking guts because we had the audacity to be born into a culture that doesn't promote "beating women" or raping thy neighbor.

Come get some.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 6:37:24 AM
At 8/3/2016 11:41:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
You are and...

You know you are.

What other group can you literally kick in the nuts and have them blame themselves and claim that "you are just misunderstood", as you blow up their house and steal their dogs?(hopefully not rat terriers)

I digress...

(As the libs hold hands like lemmings, sing "We aren't Gonna Take it" and happily "take it" with a smile as they flush what is left of our country down the drain begging to make America identical to the cultures immigrants are running to get the hel* away from. Koom by ya. We are 100% equal to other cultures...

Even ones who... genitally mutilate women, kill homosexuals in open public, sacrifice live goats, and hate our freaking guts because we had the audacity to be born into a culture that doesn't promote "beating women" or raping thy neighbor.

Come get some.

I think you will find that Kumbaya is a christian hymn rather than a liberal refrain.
Jry2001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 8:51:16 AM
At 8/3/2016 11:41:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Show me an example of a liberal who states that Islamic terrorism isn't wrong. The idea that Islamic terrorism could in part be a result of America's foreign policy isn't one that encourages terrorism. In fact, by analyzing the past errors made in foreign policy that caused terrorism, we could try to prevent terrorism. Case in point: instead of fighting foreign wars that destabilize countries, causing terrorist groups to develop, we could try to not put failed states all over the world.