Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Clinton is why we lose in trade with China

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 6:49:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Clinton will have us groveling at China's feet. When Trump says "we lose in trade with China", this why. The Clinton's did everything in their power to help China pass us because China was paying them to.

-The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy was an effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fund-raising practices of the administration itself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

http://www.independentsentinel.com...

when Bob Woodward and Brian Duffy of The Washington Post published a story stating that a United States Department of Justice investigation into the fund-raising activities had uncovered evidence that agents of China sought to direct contributions from foreign sources to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) before the 1996 presidential campaign.

The journalists wrote that intelligence information had shown the Chinese embassy in Washington, D.C. was used for coordinating contributions to the DNC in violation of United States law forbidding non-American citizens or non-permanent residents from giving monetary donations to United States politicians and political parties.

According to the Senate report, Chinese officials eventually developed a set of proposals to promote their interests with the United States government and to improve China's image with the American people. The proposals, dubbed the "China Plan", were prompted by the United States Congress's successful lobbying of the president to grant a visa to Taiwan President Lee Teng-Hui.

United States Secretary of State Warren Christopher had previously assured his Chinese counterpart Qian Qichen that granting a visa would be "inconsistent with (the United States')unofficial relationship (with Taiwan)"and the Clinton Administration's acquiescence to the Congressional resolutions led China to conclude that the influence of Congress over foreign policy was more significant than it had previously determined. When formulating the so-called plan, Chinese officials acknowledged that, compared to other countries, it had little knowledge of, or influence over, policy decisions made in Congress, which had a sizeable pro-Taiwan faction under the influence of a more established "China Lobby" run by the Kuomintang.

The plan, according to the Senate report, instructed Chinese officials in the U.S. to improve their knowledge about members of Congress and increase contacts with its members, the public, and the media. The plan also suggested ways to lobby United States officials.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 6:52:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
It's okay, once Clinton has sold the rest of our Uranium and delivered some Chinese reset buttons (made in China of course), America will be treated better by her new masters.
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 7:00:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
No doubt China's attitude toward us will be more positive after they're treated to some Szechuan dumplings at Trump Tower Grill.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 1:47:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/4/2016 7:00:33 PM, Burzmali wrote:
No doubt China's attitude toward us will be more positive after they're treated to some Szechuan dumplings at Trump Tower Grill.

He just needs to strut Ivanka by them and they'll be easily manipulated to the Trump way of mind control. No chinese man or otherwise can resist her strutting by in that tight dress.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 6:53:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
They have closed more factories in America, then our bombers did in Germany during the war.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 7:17:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.

A truly christian outlook on life.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 7:19:19 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 7:17:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.

A truly christian outlook on life.

So you are retreating and claiming that "real Christians" have the highground morally on atheists...interesting.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 7:21:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 7:19:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:17:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.

A truly christian outlook on life.

So you are retreating and claiming that "real Christians" have the highground morally on atheists...interesting.

No, I am saying that wanting to kill millions of people is just what jesus wants.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 7:26:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 7:21:31 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:19:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:17:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.

A truly christian outlook on life.

So you are retreating and claiming that "real Christians" have the highground morally on atheists...interesting.

No, I am saying that wanting to kill millions of people is just what jesus wants.

How can he want anything if he doesn't exist.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 8:30:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 7:26:36 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:21:31 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:19:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:17:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.

A truly christian outlook on life.

So you are retreating and claiming that "real Christians" have the highground morally on atheists...interesting.

No, I am saying that wanting to kill millions of people is just what jesus wants.

How can he want anything if he doesn't exist.

Yet you claim to be a christian,
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 2:01:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 8:30:32 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:26:36 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:21:31 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:19:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:17:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.

A truly christian outlook on life.

So you are retreating and claiming that "real Christians" have the highground morally on atheists...interesting.

No, I am saying that wanting to kill millions of people is just what jesus wants.

How can he want anything if he doesn't exist.

Yet you claim to be a christian,

Define Christian
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 7:37:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/6/2016 2:01:02 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 8:30:32 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:26:36 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:21:31 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:19:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:17:36 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/5/2016 7:13:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:51:07 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
As I recall, we are actually at war with Red China. The Korean war was stopped by a truce that has lasted a long time. They are technically on the other side.

Let's nuke them before they nuke us.

A truly christian outlook on life.

So you are retreating and claiming that "real Christians" have the highground morally on atheists...interesting.

No, I am saying that wanting to kill millions of people is just what jesus wants.

How can he want anything if he doesn't exist.

Yet you claim to be a christian,

Define Christian

You claim to be something, and yet you don.t know what it is. How typical of you.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 7:56:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/4/2016 6:49:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Clinton will have us groveling at China's feet. When Trump says "we lose in trade with China", this why. The Clinton's did everything in their power to help China pass us because China was paying them to.

-The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy was an effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fund-raising practices of the administration itself.

C O R R U P T
O
R
R
U
P
T
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 9:32:45 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/6/2016 7:56:55 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/4/2016 6:49:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Clinton will have us groveling at China's feet. When Trump says "we lose in trade with China", this why. The Clinton's did everything in their power to help China pass us because China was paying them to.

-The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy was an effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fund-raising practices of the administration itself.

C O R R U P T
O
R
R
U
P
T


+1
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...