Jump to topic:

Will Bill have an aide trapped under desk

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 8:37:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
How many young females wil Bill Clinton trap in the oval office during Hillary's one term Presidency?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 8:39:43 PM
At 8/4/2016 8:37:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
How many young females wil Bill Clinton trap in the oval office during Hillary's one term Presidency?

Pick a number, any number.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 12:21:17 AM

My prediction is 0.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 12:56:04 AM
At 8/5/2016 12:21:17 AM, Chloe8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

It was 21 (and that's just the disclosed ones) reported during his Presidency. It's what got him impeached from office.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 1:39:58 AM
At 8/5/2016 12:56:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

My prediction is 0.

It was 21 (and that's just the disclosed ones) reported during his Presidency. It's what got him impeached from office.

Agreed. The old grey man, ain't what he used to be... ain't what he used to be...ain't " ". Sing along time.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:15:26 AM

My prediction is 0.

It wasn't exactly the affairs he had that got Clinton impeached. (That's not the full story, at least.) He lied under oath, which had a big part in Clinton's impeachment. He was also being sued for sexual harassment.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 12:59:50 PM
At 8/5/2016 2:15:26 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

It wasn't exactly the affairs he had that got Clinton impeached. (That's not the full story, at least.) He lied under oath, which had a big part in Clinton's impeachment. He was also being sued for sexual harassment.

Bill would hump a vacuum cleaner with or without its consent. If he could catch a cat he would try to pin it down and dry hump the living meow out of it. You know it's true. If you were in close proximity to him, you'd be watching him with your side vision the entire time to make sure his hands stayed at his side...

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 9:31:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago

My prediction is 0.

It's true Bill is a philanderer who cheated on his wife multiple times. I didn't realize the extent of the allegations against him until I read your numerous posts yesterday and looked into it. I only knew of the Lewinsky affair. How his legacy is such a strong one with these allegations over his head is surprising. Trump could actually bring up these allegations against Bill as many younger people may not know about them. I think attacking Bill's character could gain him vital support from the younger generation and women where he is otherwise going to struggle.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 10:10:22 PM
At 8/5/2016 9:31:57 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

It's true Bill is a philanderer who cheated on his wife multiple times. I didn't realize the extent of the allegations against him until I read your numerous posts yesterday and looked into it. I only knew of the Lewinsky affair. How his legacy is such a strong one with these allegations over his head is surprising. Trump could actually bring up these allegations against Bill as many younger people may not know about them. I think attacking Bill's character could gain him vital support from the younger generation and women where he is otherwise going to struggle.

I'm going to use that. I knew were good for something. ;-)

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 10:22:15 PM

My prediction is 0.

So you wouldn't date a Christian man if he was the best of your options and was a great guy...

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 10:37:13 PM
At 8/5/2016 10:22:15 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

My prediction is 0.

So you wouldn't date a Christian man if he was the best of your options and was a great guy...

No I could not have a relationship with a theist. Friendship yes but romantic relationship no. Anyone who wants to date me has to be clever enough to know all of the world's religions are false. It would drive me nuts if some guy was praying to an imaginary deity every day. It's also guaranteed it would create constant argument and conflict. Such a relationship would not work.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 10:41:09 PM
At 8/5/2016 10:37:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

No I could not have a relationship with a theist. Friendship yes but romantic relationship no. Anyone who wants to date me has to be clever enough to know all of the world's religions are false. It would drive me nuts if some guy was praying to an imaginary deity every day. It's also guaranteed it would create constant argument and conflict. Such a relationship would not work.

My last relationship was with an atheist. We never talked about religion. Actually being creative is a sign of the highest intelligence, not the other way around. Just sayin...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 10:43:29 PM

My prediction is 0.

You'd be mad that someone had the humility and guts to reach beyond themselves? Wouldn't they be easier to get along with? I don't think me and my ex had any serious fights, but we respected each others' beliefs.

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 10:47:31 PM
At 8/5/2016 10:41:09 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

My prediction is 0.

My last relationship was with an atheist. We never talked about religion. Actually being creative is a sign of the highest intelligence, not the other way around. Just sayin...

I'm surprised you would consider a relationship with an atheist actually and even more surprised you could refrain from talking about religion.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 10:48:54 PM
At 8/5/2016 10:47:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

I'm surprised you would consider a relationship with an atheist actually and even more surprised you could refrain from talking about religion.

Do you go around talking about religion in real life or mostly just here?

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:02:32 PM
At 8/5/2016 10:43:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

My prediction is 0.

You'd be mad that someone had the humility and guts to reach beyond themselves? Wouldn't they be easier to get along with? I don't think me and my ex had any serious fights, but we respected each others' beliefs.

To me religion is simply an irrational superstitious fear of mythical creatures that humans are naturally inclined to develop due to the historic evolutionary advantages of doing so and their fear of the inevitability of death and non existence. Christianity and Islam are particularly popular because they offer a perfect afterlife and a threat of eternal torment for non belief.

People who believe in religion are scared of imaginary beings, scared of death and deny basic scientific facts. These are three things that to me are not only annoying and likely to cause arguments but also very unattractive. As a person of above average intelligence it's important to me that my partner is intelligent.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:10:59 PM
At 8/5/2016 10:48:54 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

My prediction is 0.

Usually only with people I know well, friends, family etc. Most of them probably get annoyed by how much I go on about it.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 1:20:04 AM
At 8/5/2016 11:10:59 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

Usually only with people I know well, friends, family etc. Most of them probably get annoyed by how much I go on about it.

I bet if you liked the guy enough you could refrain. I never talked about it with her, but I wasn't the "religious type". We drank together sometimes, I had no problem with lgbt's, and had no stance on abortion, so me being more laid back and moderate helped it work. I don't think we ever discussed it.

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 9:30:35 PM
At 8/6/2016 1:20:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

My prediction is 0.

I bet if you liked the guy enough you could refrain. I never talked about it with her, but I wasn't the "religious type". We drank together sometimes, I had no problem with lgbt's, and had no stance on abortion, so me being more laid back and moderate helped it work. I don't think we ever discussed it.

So you had to hold back the real you to sustain the relationship?

If someone cannot accept the real me and the real views I hold then I see no point whatsoever in entering/ continuing a relationship with them. There is plenty more fish in the sea.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 9:34:16 PM
At 8/7/2016 9:30:35 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

If someone cannot accept the real me and the real views I hold then I see no point whatsoever in entering/ continuing a relationship with them. There is plenty more fish in the sea.

Not really. I don't have any desire to talk about it in real life or hurt someone on such a subject because it's personal. On here, it's all fair game. Everyone here chose to be here on a religion forum.

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 9:58:00 PM
At 8/7/2016 9:34:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/7/2016 9:30:35 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

My prediction is 0.

Not really. I don't have any desire to talk about it in real life or hurt someone on such a subject because it's personal. On here, it's all fair game. Everyone here chose to be here on a religion forum.

Fair enough. I've actually shown quite a few people the truth about Christianity in real life. A lot of people I know were cultural Christians or unsure whether or not it was true. They knew nothing about Christianity or the bible. It did not take much to show them the truth. There are so many ways of doing it, usually just showing them genesis is enough. Everyone today knows the sun existed before plants.

The few people I know in real life who are actually devout Christians I avoid discussing it with because it just leads to arguments and achieves nothing.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 10:23:10 PM
At 8/5/2016 1:39:58 AM, Peepette wrote:

My prediction is 0.

Agreed. The old grey man, ain't what he used to be... ain't what he used to be...ain't " ". Sing along time.

What's the song for Viagra?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 10:24:51 PM
At 8/7/2016 10:23:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

My prediction is 0.

Work that thang up. Work that thang up...

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:09:25 PM
At 8/7/2016 10:23:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

My prediction is 0.

https://www.youtube.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:31:36 PM

My prediction is 0.

Wait a second...You can be close friends with someone who is "dilluted", but just cannot date them? I'm calling you out on that one Chloe. What's the difference logically?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:18:07 PM
Bill vs 16 year old girls the sequal