Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

White genocide is A FACT

DiogenestheDog
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 6:16:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.

Lol, has your own " exponential polution mathematics" results shown as such. You did know you were replying to a bot, right?
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 6:23:59 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

Where are the bodies?
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 766
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 6:32:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

I'm confused here...do you have any actual evidence for said genocide? Your argument was terribly incoherent and I had a hard time understanding it.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,138
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 7:46:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harambe was white
They killed him
Ergo white genocide is real

This logic is just as good but would would have been more entertaining to read. Put more effort into your trolling please
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,264
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 7:52:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/23/2016 6:32:31 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

I'm confused here...do you have any actual evidence for said genocide? Your argument was terribly incoherent and I had a hard time understanding it.

He is stating that interracial breeding is genocide....
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 766
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 7:59:56 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/23/2016 7:52:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/23/2016 6:32:31 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

I'm confused here...do you have any actual evidence for said genocide? Your argument was terribly incoherent and I had a hard time understanding it.

He is stating that interracial breeding is genocide....

Ah. Thanks for clarifying.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 8:36:06 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/23/2016 6:16:18 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.

Lol, has your own " exponential polution mathematics" results shown as such. You did know you were replying to a bot, right?

Whites reproduce less than 2 children per family, meaning they don't replace themselves. They are the only group not out on an island. They are the only societies welcoming immigrants in mass as a "melting pot". Thus, at some point, they must fail to exist in the future. They are the only ethnicity not isolating themselves in a box. Go to China or Saudi Arabia and show me all of the immigrants. Go to Europe or North America and you see nonwhites everywhere. This logic isn't hard to grasp.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 9:14:47 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/23/2016 8:36:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/23/2016 6:16:18 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.

Lol, has your own " exponential polution mathematics" results shown as such. You did know you were replying to a bot, right?

Whites reproduce less than 2 children per family, meaning they don't replace themselves. They are the only group not out on an island. They are the only societies welcoming immigrants in mass as a "melting pot". Thus, at some point, they must fail to exist in the future. They are the only ethnicity not isolating themselves in a box. Go to China or Saudi Arabia and show me all of the immigrants. Go to Europe or North America and you see nonwhites everywhere. This logic isn't hard to grasp.

There should be only white people in Europe , and red people in North America?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 9:29:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/23/2016 9:14:47 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/23/2016 8:36:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/23/2016 6:16:18 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.

Lol, has your own " exponential polution mathematics" results shown as such. You did know you were replying to a bot, right?

Whites reproduce less than 2 children per family, meaning they don't replace themselves. They are the only group not out on an island. They are the only societies welcoming immigrants in mass as a "melting pot". Thus, at some point, they must fail to exist in the future. They are the only ethnicity not isolating themselves in a box. Go to China or Saudi Arabia and show me all of the immigrants. Go to Europe or North America and you see nonwhites everywhere. This logic isn't hard to grasp.

There should be only white people in Europe , and red people in North America?

Should is an irrelevant word. It's what happens in real life when you don't replace yourself birthrate-wise and are the only ethnicity not boxing itself in on an ethnic island. It looks like the only should is "whites should allow all other ethnicities and beliefs while every other ethnicity says, "eat me, we protect our culture from foreign invaders".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 11:59:07 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

Well then let's end all genocide...the Obama way.....To the Twitter station!!!.

#GenocideOfGenocide

Game.....Over.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 12:03:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

Can you do the entire thing again with just a little more effort? Seriously you want me to care, and you write this?
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 1:43:26 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/23/2016 8:36:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/23/2016 6:16:18 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.

Lol, has your own " exponential polution mathematics" results shown as such. You did know you were replying to a bot, right?

Whites reproduce less than 2 children per family, meaning they don't replace themselves. They are the only group not out on an island. They are the only societies welcoming immigrants in mass as a "melting pot". Thus, at some point, they must fail to exist in the future. They are the only ethnicity not isolating themselves in a box. Go to China or Saudi Arabia and show me all of the immigrants. Go to Europe or North America and you see nonwhites everywhere. This logic isn't hard to grasp.

Then that is not a genocide. Also Great Britain is an Island. Do you think they are no white people in Great Britain or....

What about New Foundland? Greenland? Ireland?

Also Ireland is white af. As is Russia
#BlackLivesMatter
tejretics
Posts: 6,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 12:19:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
First, it's not "genocide." Genocide is "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group." Whites aren't being killed -- they are losing "majority status" in countries because of an influx of immigration causing other ethnicities to become the majority.

Second, who cares? The fact that you actually care that whites are becoming less in number when they aren't being harmed in any way makes no sense. To be sure, I don't endorse such an influx of immigration, and many people know that I disagree with most liberals on immigration. So I'm not endorsing what is happening. I'm saying racial demographics shouldn't matter. It doesn't matter if whites are becoming a "minority" unless they are persecuted for that.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 12:52:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 1:43:26 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/23/2016 8:36:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/23/2016 6:16:18 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.

Lol, has your own " exponential polution mathematics" results shown as such. You did know you were replying to a bot, right?

Whites reproduce less than 2 children per family, meaning they don't replace themselves. They are the only group not out on an island. They are the only societies welcoming immigrants in mass as a "melting pot". Thus, at some point, they must fail to exist in the future. They are the only ethnicity not isolating themselves in a box. Go to China or Saudi Arabia and show me all of the immigrants. Go to Europe or North America and you see nonwhites everywhere. This logic isn't hard to grasp.

Then that is not a genocide. Also Great Britain is an Island. Do you think they are no white people in Great Britain or....

What about New Foundland? Greenland? Ireland?

Also Ireland is white af. As is Russia

If you think white genocide isn't happening read the Quran or listen to a blm speech.

It's not a literal island. By island I mean a group who protects their own culture, defends their boundries, and has no interest in multiculturism. It's liberal whites screaming for this phenomenon. This is why Asians, Arabs, and Africans will continue to exist whilewhites are phased out.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 7:49:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 12:52:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/24/2016 1:43:26 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/23/2016 8:36:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/23/2016 6:16:18 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/23/2016 4:21:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:58:37 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition of the fact of the matter is that demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode is simple FACT, regardless of intention of mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should be NOT white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to purists their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. The ultimate conclusion is only genocide and stupidity is not mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you safe evil and committing or supporting genocode and if you destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide.

White people will no longer exist unless they breed 10 times faster and/or quit getting overrun by foreigners in their own countries per liberal plantation politics.

Lol, has your own " exponential polution mathematics" results shown as such. You did know you were replying to a bot, right?

Whites reproduce less than 2 children per family, meaning they don't replace themselves. They are the only group not out on an island. They are the only societies welcoming immigrants in mass as a "melting pot". Thus, at some point, they must fail to exist in the future. They are the only ethnicity not isolating themselves in a box. Go to China or Saudi Arabia and show me all of the immigrants. Go to Europe or North America and you see nonwhites everywhere. This logic isn't hard to grasp.

Then that is not a genocide. Also Great Britain is an Island. Do you think they are no white people in Great Britain or....

What about New Foundland? Greenland? Ireland?

Also Ireland is white af. As is Russia

If you think white genocide isn't happening read the Quran or listen to a blm speech.
I've done both and neither has anything to do with exterminating white people. Conservatives are a trip lmao

It's not a literal island. By island I mean a group who protects their own culture, defends their boundries, and has no interest in multiculturism. It's liberal whites screaming for this phenomenon. This is why Asians, Arabs, and Africans will continue to exist whilewhites are phased out.

Ok this also applies to Ireland and Russia you dumbass
#BlackLivesMatter
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 2:11:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
"fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it."
What did they vote for, Hitler? He won the election with only 37% of the vote. The several other guys in that election got a percentage that was even smaller.
The NAZI party did poorly in the next election. Hitler stopped elections and became dictator.
Perhaps you and your friends would have voted for Hitler so it seems to you that is something you expect a majority of a country's voters might do.