White genocide is A FACT; EDITED

DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:08:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I typed this on my iPhone so version 1 had some typos;

First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition for genocide that is used to convolute reality the of the fact of the matter is that IF demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode in simple FACT, regardless of intention or mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should NOT be white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said changes and de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to pursue their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does today.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. I was once like this too and for many older liberals too stupid and old to change they are truly better off dead than being allowed to continue to push for genocode. The ultimate conclusion of today's reality is only genocide and stupidity is not a mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool ASAP.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide. Clearly if you still support liberal genocide then you are so twisted and evil it is a waste of breath to even speak to you like you understand words but only destroy you as you would destroy us whether you were smart enough to realize that was what you were forcing or not.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you IN FACT evil for committing or supporting genocode and if you were destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide and not care when it was brought to your attention with irrefutable logic and clarity.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 12:00:27 AM
At 8/4/2016 11:08:34 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

First lets get the definition out of the way; completely irrelevant of any official definition for genocide that is used to convolute reality the of the fact of the matter is that IF demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide, or genocode in simple FACT, regardless of intention or mechanism by how that FACT is achieved.

We can demonstrate demographics in the west ARE changing and we also cannot say European countries should NOT be white without directly implying population replacement and de facto genocidal is OK. Therefore you cannot support the status quo that is resulting in said changes and de facto genocide without being guilty of supporting genocode regardless of whether that is your concious intention or not.

If this is true, and it is 100% true based on basic exponential polution mathematics and birth rates, why is not every liberal getting the sh!t beat out of them every time they speak for being evil beings worse than any nazi or KKK member? Neither the fascists or KKK every managed to pursue their complete genocidal polices in EVERY western country the way liberals and modern PC idiocy does today.

It should be clear that if you even thought trump was wrong and Hillary was right you live Ina very small bubble where what you think is right and wrong is not really right or wrong but some childhood knee jerk twitch that you are too stupid about to think of more deeply and take to its ultimate conclusion. I was once like this too and for many older liberals too stupid and old to change they are truly better off dead than being allowed to continue to push for genocode. The ultimate conclusion of today's reality is only genocide and stupidity is not a mitigating excuse for such evil and if you are that stupid it is really imperative you be removed from the gene pool ASAP.

You are in many people's option, mine included, WORSE than most fascists because those Germans voted and joined knowing what they were doing and owning it. The only thing more disgusting than to commit and the own a genocide is to commit it and then deny it it even happend like the Turks or Japanese.

But you are still even worse than the Turks or Japanese because I star of denying genocode is happend 70 years ago you we denying it AS YOU SUPPORT and perpetrate institutionalized genocide. Clearly if you still support liberal genocide then you are so twisted and evil it is a waste of breath to even speak to you like you understand words but only destroy you as you would destroy us whether you were smart enough to realize that was what you were forcing or not.

If you don't agree that's fine; then at least you were warned you IN FACT evil for committing or supporting genocode and if you were destroyed in just retribution it would be doubly your fault and doubly justice that you were wiped off the face of the earth for thinking you could so non Chalantly commit and get away with genocide and not care when it was brought to your attention with irrefutable logic and clarity.

Everybody else gets to have continents or giant parts of territory except whites, so...

Whites will one day not exist barring some serious immigrstion law changes in the West, if it's not too late already.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 12:38:33 AM
Whites and Asians of modern industrialized countries reproduce in smaller numbers than developing or underdeveloped countries. Much has to do with availability of birth control and education toward family planning. Whites are being out populated not exterminated. Unlike 50 years ago, people have greater access to the world at large; whites have always been a minority on the planet. Between low birth rates and global mobility it is inevitable that whites would become even fewer in numbers proportionally. But since we are all people on the inside I can't see why this is an issue. Unless like Trump followers, there's a white fear of the browning of America and somehow whites will loose power resulting. What do you suggest, whites start having babies by the half dozen whether we can afford them or not?
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 12:39:08 AM
Whites and Asians of modern industrialized countries reproduce in smaller numbers than developing or underdeveloped countries. Much has to do with availability of birth control and education toward family planning. Whites are being out populated not exterminated. Unlike 50 years ago, people have greater access to the world at large; whites have always been a minority on the planet. Between low birth rates and global mobility it is inevitable that whites would become even fewer in numbers proportionally. But since we are all people on the inside I can't see why this is an issue. Unless like Trump followers, there's a white fear of the browning of America and somehow whites will loose power resulting. What do you suggest, whites start having babies by the half dozen whether we can afford them or not?

https://www.cia.gov...
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 3:22:31 AM

First lets get the definition out of the way [...] IF demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 4:28:20 AM
At 8/5/2016 3:22:31 AM, Death23 wrote:

First lets get the definition out of the way [...] IF demographics are changing from what they were historically we have an example of de facto genocide

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

I guess killing is a nicer term than extinction.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:16:48 AM

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:18:46 AM

Can you construct an actual argument instead of nonsensical aggressive statements?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:53:44 AM
You start a thread with the emotive word genocide in the title. You then go on to say that you will not accept any official definition of the word. So why use it. All the dictionary definitions of genocide include the words killing, murder extermination etc.
What you are describing, with little or no evidence, is nothing even remotely connected to genocide.

Please read the article linked below, maybe this will tell you what the crime of genocide entails.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:54:28 AM
At 8/5/2016 11:53:44 AM, desmac wrote:
You start a thread with the emotive word genocide in the title. You then go on to say that you will not accept any official definition of the word. So why use it. All the dictionary definitions of genocide include the words killing, murder extermination etc.
What you are describing, with little or no evidence, is nothing even remotely connected to genocide.

Please read the article linked below, maybe this will tell you what the crime of genocide entails.

D'oh forgot to post link.

http://www.preventgenocide.org...
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:25:35 PM
Posted: 3 months ago

Gosh liberals are stupid.

1) I never said I didn't accept the UN definition of genocode; immigration can be called a bids liberate mechanism to institute genocode since the fact it results in genocide and the only way it is not a fact is if you did not graduate highschool and never learned expontnetial mathematics.

2) if genocide is occurring IN FACT demonstrated by changing demographics then all
The definition are irrelevant unless you are an evil person trying to lie and justify genocode. Lying evil liberals can't argue against the mathematical fact of genocode and thus their guilt but instead claim ignorance of the intention and this. They believe they are absolved.

Of course what matters is never the intention or liberals retard excuses but the fact that your like are guilty of supporting and commuting genocide in fact.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:27:59 PM
At 8/5/2016 12:38:33 AM, Peepette wrote:

I would suggest mass deportations; our birth rate shouldn't matter. Japan's birth rate does not matter because they have little immigration to speak of and future solicited need LESS people anyway; not more.

Browning of a white country is genocode and the is no other way to phrase the fact that what you are suggesting is population replacement and unmitigated evil. Go hang yourself if you actually have a shred of decency.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:24:18 PM
At 8/5/2016 11:18:46 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Can you construct an actual argument instead of nonsensical aggressive statements?

1) Lying evil nazis trying to genocode my people only deserve violence in reciprocation, while you refuse to acknowledge your evil and attempts of genocide there is little to discuss but your impending doom. It makes no sense to negotiate with those intentional supporting genocode.

2) I can argue 100% that we do have genocode according to the UN defitnion. Immigration policey is deliberate by nature and controlled. If the immigration policey is deliberate and it results in genocode then the genocode is by extension also deliberate. You cannot separate a deliberate policey from its deliberate results otherwise the policey would be changed.

3) I mean the deductions do not matter in the legal sense of blood suckers NOT arguing the issue, that WE do AS a matter OF FACT by simple numbers and population replacement demographics that GENOCIDE is being committed. No among about arguing the legal definition changes that and your refusal to look past that is as good as admitting you support genocide and just wish to lie about it while you do so.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:26:38 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:24:18 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
At 8/5/2016 11:18:46 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

1) Lying evil nazis trying to genocode my people only deserve violence in reciprocation, while you refuse to acknowledge your evil and attempts of genocide there is little to discuss but your impending doom. It makes no sense to negotiate with those intentional supporting genocode.

2) I can argue 100% that we do have genocode according to the UN defitnion. Immigration policey is deliberate by nature and controlled. If the immigration policey is deliberate and it results in genocode then the genocode is by extension also deliberate. You cannot separate a deliberate policey from its deliberate results otherwise the policey would be changed.

3) I mean the deductions do not matter in the legal sense of blood suckers NOT arguing the issue, that WE do AS a matter OF FACT by simple numbers and population replacement demographics that GENOCIDE is being committed. No among about arguing the legal definition changes that and your refusal to look past that is as good as admitting you support genocide and just wish to lie about it while you do so.

lol
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:29:34 PM
At 8/5/2016 11:16:48 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

So wiping a race out of existence is one as long as it is not 'deliberate?' Clearly that is WRONG because wiping out a race is NEVER ok. All future nazis have to do is not go out and kill en mass but institute a social dynamic by which slow motion erosion and destruction of a group is achieved.

Firtrkre genocode is not only killing but 'imposing conditions under which a group cannot perpetuate itself" which is clearly what mass immigration does. That is straight from the UN defitnion for you evil lawyer types who want to argue legal semantics instead of HARD NUMBERD and FACT.

You are the ones who hide from the truth everyday in your pathetic twisted sick
Lives.

You just clearly tried to JUSTIFY genocide and you are either too twisted and sick to see it or you are intentionally supporting gencoide and in both cases you should be obliterated from the face of the earth for your transgression.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:33:50 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:29:34 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

So wiping a race out of existence is one as long as it is not 'deliberate?' Clearly that is WRONG because wiping out a race is NEVER ok. All future nazis have to do is not go out and kill en mass but institute a social dynamic by which slow motion erosion and destruction of a group is achieved.

Firtrkre genocode is not only killing but 'imposing conditions under which a group cannot perpetuate itself" which is clearly what mass immigration does. That is straight from the UN defitnion for you evil lawyer types who want to argue legal semantics instead of HARD NUMBERD and FACT.

Lives.

You just clearly tried to JUSTIFY genocide and you are either too twisted and sick to see it or you are intentionally supporting gencoide and in both cases you should be obliterated from the face of the earth for your transgression.

exactly what you sound like: https://www.youtube.com...
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:34:04 PM

I accept numbers and fact about changing demographics more than lefamdrintik used by liars to obstruct reality using semantics more than reality or reason.

Looking at the facts by passes the semantics bs the blood sucking liberal lawyer types use to make a gray area like a squid shoots ink to cover their heinous acts.

If I can argue using expo tidal mathematics and current gemogprahic trends that population replacement/genocide is happening IN fact the lefamdrintik a don't matter to anyone except the people using them to hide their evils.

FACTS > legal definitions and semantics base argument and that is universally known in debates except to retard liberals who nee to hide from their own genocidal evils.

Make no mistake; if you support genocide you deserve to have a mob lunch you for it and you should thank them for making the world a better place without you while they do.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:36:15 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:33:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

Lives.

Not gonna watch an twisted sick liberals garbage who can't argue away the fact of population real replacement or exponential population mathematics.

Just Prepare yourself to get get beat to death one day by the mob.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:37:17 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:36:15 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

Lives.

Not gonna watch an twisted sick liberals garbage who can't argue away the fact of population real replacement or exponential population mathematics.

https://www.youtube.com...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:11:20 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:34:04 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

I accept numbers and fact about changing demographics more than lefamdrintik used by liars to obstruct reality using semantics more than reality or reason.

Looking at the facts by passes the semantics bs the blood sucking liberal lawyer types use to make a gray area like a squid shoots ink to cover their heinous acts.

If I can argue using expo tidal mathematics and current gemogprahic trends that population replacement/genocide is happening IN fact the lefamdrintik a don't matter to anyone except the people using them to hide their evils.

FACTS > legal definitions and semantics base argument and that is universally known in debates except to retard liberals who nee to hide from their own genocidal evils.

Make no mistake; if you support genocide you deserve to have a mob lunch you for it and you should thank them for making the world a better place without you while they do.

If you ever learn English, please post again.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:16:14 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:11:20 PM, desmac wrote:

if you ever think of real comment besides not picking typos from writing pages on an iPhone, which you never will becuase you are a brain dead moron who supports genocode, feel free to try again.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:17:48 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:16:14 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

if you ever think of real comment besides not picking typos from writing pages on an iPhone, which you never will becuase you are a brain dead moron who supports genocode, feel free to try again.

I do rather like the idea of a mob lunch.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:18:14 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:37:17 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

Lives.

I love how retard twisted sick liberal who support genocide have zero comebacks besides retarded videos and complaint about typos from
an iPhone when you couldn't write a decent thoughtful response on your guilt of supporting de facto genocide no matter how hard you tried.
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:21:57 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:17:48 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 4:16:14 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

I do rather like the idea of a mob lunch.

You having nothing but trying to be a Grammer nazi to someone smarter than you writing more content and more thoughtfully from an iPhone than you have done in your entire pathetic life? You are just complementing me with your pathetic junk and embarrassing yourself.

Lol making jokes about genocide; why do you pretending you don't deserves to just be gutted like a feral animal by the people you are trying to genocode?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:32:57 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:18:14 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

Lives.

I love how retard twisted sick liberal who support genocide have zero comebacks besides retarded videos and complaint about typos from
an iPhone when you couldn't write a decent thoughtful response on your guilt of supporting de facto genocide no matter how hard you tried.

not liberal by the ways
DiogenestheDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:44:56 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:32:57 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

Lives.

not liberal by the ways

What you describe yourself as is irrelevant as long as you support the modern form of genocide. Historically most of the people who perpetuated genocide lied and told themselves they wee not doing so. You are neither special nor different but just mic more global and endemic and completions at in your evil genocide than any group ever before in history.

If you support gencoide then your subscribe to the liberal multiculturalism dogma that does not merely allow diversity but constantly demands more of it such that it can only end in genocode and any other conclusion is completely illogical and against the basic exponential mathematics of population.

If you support genocode you are a twisted liberal and there is no other way to describe you. Even white supremacist aren't gencoidal like becuase in the modern context they are arguing to be supreme in their home countries where they and their cultures should be supreme and not subjecting to population replacement or erosion of their people, culture, and society.

It is all othe people that argue they, for doe reason, have a supreme right to colonize other countries en masses to the pint it is clearly de facto gencoide to whites and there is not way of arguing against that fact when to comes to population mathematics. The fact you are relegating to trying to hard to argue like a blood sucking twisted lawyer about TECHNICALITIES in the legal sense is a testament to how far gone and beyond help you are.

Like I said violence is the least of what your deserve from the people you attempt to genocide in their own homeland so casually and self righteously as you do. Anything else is a twisting of reality on your part just so you can sleep at night without fear or guilt.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 5:17:11 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:44:56 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

Lives.

not liberal by the ways

What you describe yourself as is irrelevant as long as you support the modern form of genocide. Historically most of the people who perpetuated genocide lied and told themselves they wee not doing so. You are neither special nor different but just mic more global and endemic and completions at in your evil genocide than any group ever before in history.

If you support gencoide then your subscribe to the liberal multiculturalism dogma that does not merely allow diversity but constantly demands more of it such that it can only end in genocode and any other conclusion is completely illogical and against the basic exponential mathematics of population.

If you support genocode you are a twisted liberal and there is no other way to describe you. Even white supremacist aren't gencoidal like becuase in the modern context they are arguing to be supreme in their home countries where they and their cultures should be supreme and not subjecting to population replacement or erosion of their people, culture, and society.

It is all othe people that argue they, for doe reason, have a supreme right to colonize other countries en masses to the pint it is clearly de facto gencoide to whites and there is not way of arguing against that fact when to comes to population mathematics. The fact you are relegating to trying to hard to argue like a blood sucking twisted lawyer about TECHNICALITIES in the legal sense is a testament to how far gone and beyond help you are.

Like I said violence is the least of what your deserve from the people you attempt to genocide in their own homeland so casually and self righteously as you do. Anything else is a twisting of reality on your part just so you can sleep at night without fear or guilt.

Violence is the epitome of genocide. Where in your cretinous theory of white genocide are the gas chambers, where are the firing squads, where are the dawn roundups of ethnically different peoples?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 5:21:17 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:44:56 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:

Bullsh!t

Here's the real one:

+1

Lives.

not liberal by the ways

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:00:17 PM
At 8/8/2016 2:27:59 PM, DiogenestheDog wrote:
At 8/5/2016 12:38:33 AM, Peepette wrote:

I would suggest mass deportations; our birth rate shouldn't matter. Japan's birth rate does not matter because they have little immigration to speak of and future solicited need LESS people anyway; not more.

Browning of a white country is genocide and the is no other way to phrase the fact that what you are suggesting is population replacement and unmitigated evil. Go hang yourself if you actually have a shred of decency.

First you miss use the word genocide, but you know this already. Second, the only people who fear whites becoming the minority, which they are globally already, are those who fear that they will be treated like a minority, much how blacks and Hispanics are presently being treated by some, with disdain. It's a fear of reaping what has been sowen. If there was more respect given to ALL people regardless of race, this fear would have no foundation; but logic does not find its way.

Mass deportation is a joke. About 30% of the US population is non-white, that's roughly 111 million people. Using the low estimate to deport 11 million of illegals at 400 billion, the remaining people in the US, man, woman and child, would need to write a check for over 38K each. Get out your check book or go find yourself a whites only island.