Jump to topic:

Blacklivesmatter

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:39:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
COINTELPRO was a FBI program in the 1960's to infiltrate political movements such as the civil rights movement, and spread misinformation/encourage violence among those groups as to destroy them. So now blacklives matter is being funded by George Soros, yeah, that guy cares about black people- no he doesn't.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:44:13 PM
OP is a non-sequitur.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 5:02:36 AM
At 8/4/2016 11:39:36 PM, harrytruman wrote:
COINTELPRO was a FBI program in the 1960's to infiltrate political movements such as the civil rights movement, and spread misinformation/encourage violence among those groups as to destroy them. So now blacklives matter is being funded by George Soros, yeah, that guy cares about black people- no he doesn't.

1) How does Cointelpro link to George Soros?
2) Can I please get some evidence that BLM is funded by Soros? Because last I checked BLM had no centralized leadership and was completely grassroots.
3) Wouldn't a modern day Cointelpro be trying to take down BLM like it did to SDS, MLK, and the Black Panthers?
4) Have you ever heard of the space key? Black Lives Matter is three words not 1.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 5:11:56 AM
At 8/5/2016 5:02:36 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

It doesn't, these were 2 different points

2) Can I please get some evidence that BLM is funded by Soros? Because last I checked BLM had no centralized leadership and was completely grassroots.

http://wbsm.com...

3) Wouldn't a modern day Cointelpro be trying to take down BLM like it did to SDS, MLK, and the Black Panthers?

It is, see 6:21-6:34:
https://www.youtube.com...

4) Have you ever heard of the space key? Black Lives Matter is three words not 1.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 5:42:02 AM
At 8/5/2016 5:11:56 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 8/5/2016 5:02:36 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

It doesn't, these were 2 different points

You should make that clearer. It looks like you are making one point

http://wbsm.com...

Given that this comes from a right-wing radio host I am automatically skeptical, but after reading it and investigating further, the claims are simply not factual or substantiated. for starters, the source for the initial claim comes from another right wing website, true pundit. Beyond the photos, however, it does not provide a source, and I can find no further proof to support the claims.

It is, see 6:21-6:34:
https://www.youtube.com...