SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2010 4:04:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2010 4:12:44 PM
a revolution against a "huge corporate tax cut?"

What's this vid maker smoking?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2010 4:15:29 PM
How could he reserve a place in hell for the tea party-ers unless he was in hell himself?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2010 6:11:02 PM
At 12/31/2010 4:15:29 PM, OreEle wrote:
How could he reserve a place in hell for the tea party-ers unless he was in hell himself?:

The Tea Party has been hijacked by neo-cons (which I knew would happen), which obviously Tommy J can't be.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2010 6:18:32 PM
If you're going to portray the founders as to the left of Tea Partiers(which they were), at least do it right. The video was retarded. Corporate tax cut? They didn't even have corporations back then.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2010 7:24:32 PM
At 12/31/2010 6:18:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
If you're going to portray the founders as to the left of Tea Partiers(which they were), at least do it right. The video was retarded. Corporate tax cut? They didn't even have corporations back then.

They did. But they didn't have separate tax rates, given that most corporations were essentially royally sponsored entities.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.