Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Why are we still talking about Benghazi?

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 1:50:09 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I must say, I could not believe as I watched the republican conventions that they were still ranting about Benghazi. I really thought we had moved past that as a nation, I was clearly wrong. If you are still worked up over this, especially in regards to Clinton, please answer the follow two questions:

1. What exactly did Hillary Clinton do (or not do) that you are still upset about and think should considered a political liability for her?

2. (More importantly) How does your response to #1 line up with the myriad of republican lead reports on Benghazi?
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:52:23 AM
At 8/6/2016 1:50:09 PM, Double_R wrote:
I must say, I could not believe as I watched the republican conventions that they were still ranting about Benghazi. I really thought we had moved past that as a nation, I was clearly wrong. If you are still worked up over this, especially in regards to Clinton, please answer the follow two questions:

1. What exactly did Hillary Clinton do (or not do) that you are still upset about and think should considered a political liability for her?

2. (More importantly) How does your response to #1 line up with the myriad of republican lead reports on Benghazi?

To quote the legendary (legendarily stupid) Lunchbucket Joe in another context, "This is a big frockin' deal."
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 4:03:35 AM

Despite there being 7 investigations mostly instigated or lead by Republicans at a cost of 7 million in tax payer dollars, Hillary was found not to have done any wrong. Information systems need to be improved.

It's funny how the Rep. cry about the waste of government money, but it's all right to waste if they aim to stick it to someone. In an election year with all the fear mongering that's going on, Benghazi is nothing more than a shallow battle cry against Hillary and the Dems. Findings have no bearing on anything, just public propaganda that a wrong has been done.

http://benghazicommittee.com...
http://www.politifact.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 4:33:19 PM

Because she has espionaged the United States, committed treason and has a body count that is unsermountable. We don't want her having access to the button or drones. We aren't specualting what she would do. We know. Ask Libya who was our ally and she attacked unprovoked with a massive show of military force. Can't wait to see who she'll kill and bomb into oblivion once she becomes President.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 6:47:50 PM
At 8/18/2016 4:33:19 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Because she has espionaged the United States, committed treason and has a body count that is unsermountable. We don't want her having access to the button or drones. We aren't specualting what she would do. We know. Ask Libya who was our ally and she attacked unprovoked with a massive show of military force. Can't wait to see who she'll kill and bomb into oblivion once she becomes President.

Work on your English a little.

That said, this post appears to be based mostly on conspiracy theories and hearsay.

I assume the first point refers to the e-mail scandal, and while I do admit she was reckless with that, what she did was by no means intentional. It was a mistake, and one she will not likely make again.

"Committing treason" is a pretty broad claim, and I'd like to know what precisely you mean by that.

And as for her "body count", that is solely in the realm of conspiracy theory and general tinfoil hattery.

Libya, unfortunately, was a situation that required some force. Regrettable, but things simply got too out of hand for us to stand by.

As it stands, the only two valid points you have raised are Libya and (I would assume) her e-mail servers. Everything else you mentioned is bunk.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 6:57:12 PM
At 8/18/2016 6:47:50 PM, RulerOfNone wrote:

That said, this post appears to be based mostly on conspiracy theories and hearsay.

I assume the first point refers to the e-mail scandal, and while I do admit she was reckless with that, what she did was by no means intentional. It was a mistake, and one she will not likely make again.

"Committing treason" is a pretty broad claim, and I'd like to know what precisely you mean by that.

And as for her "body count", that is solely in the realm of conspiracy theory and general tinfoil hattery.

Libya, unfortunately, was a situation that required some force. Regrettable, but things simply got too out of hand for us to stand by.

As it stands, the only two valid points you have raised are Libya and (I would assume) her e-mail servers. Everything else you mentioned is bunk.

It's not my first language. Work on your Arabic and Spanish.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 6:59:05 PM
Perhaps the fact that she lied to the American people about Benghazi and lied to the families of those killed in Benghazi. Not to mention she was Secretary of State but did nothing to increase security in Benghazi after being asked to do so on several occasions. But hey, to quote her directly, "what difference does it make?"

An American ambassador was killed, but yeah, why should we still be talking about it? Nothing to see here, move on. I know, let's go arrest some guy who made a YouTube video.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 6:59:21 PM

Not intentional...so as long as you do stupid things and are legitimately stupid...you should be President...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 7:00:14 PM
At 8/18/2016 6:59:05 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
Perhaps the fact that she lied to the American people about Benghazi and lied to the families of those killed in Benghazi. Not to mention she was Secretary of State but did nothing to increase security in Benghazi after being asked to do so on several occasions. But hey, to quote her directly, "what difference does it make?"

An American ambassador was killed, but yeah, why should we still be talking about it? Nothing to see here, move on. I know, let's go arrest some guy who made a YouTube video.

The youtube claim was debunked long ago.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 7:01:48 PM

Body count...

Debunk the Libyan body count. I'll wait...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 7:02:28 PM
And the Waco body count...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 2:14:36 AM

You're right .... we should be talking about the debacles in Libya and Egypt and allowing half a million Syrians to be murdered for years and years with no action-which were far worse.

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 2:31:13 AM
That happened 4 years ago, you can't expect us to remember everything.
Now that Hillary has been allowed to run for president and we don't expect her to be going to prison, until some time after the election, it is quite possible that next year she could become the Angela Merkel of America.
What's the point of building the wall if Hillary will allow half a million camel ****ers to get a refugee visa?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 4:21:51 PM
At 8/19/2016 2:31:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
That happened 4 years ago, you can't expect us to remember everything.
Now that Hillary has been allowed to run for president and we don't expect her to be going to prison, until some time after the election, it is quite possible that next year she could become the Angela Merkel of America.
What's the point of building the wall if Hillary will allow half a million camel ****ers to get a refugee visa?

If she gets the Presidency get ready to watch the whole thing burn to the ground.