Jump to topic:

"A lot of people have said that"

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:30:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Though Trump loves insulting others, he hates being criticized. Often when Trump does not know what to say and wants to insult or attack someone else, Trump will make up a bogus lie or conspiracy theory and defend it by saying something along the lines of "a lot of people have said that".

Clearly this is complete bullshi!t. I fail to understand how someone can be so stupid as to fall for these his obvious lies? This is just not a one time thing. Time and time again Trump makes bogus claims and defends it by saying "a lot of people are saying that".
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:36:06 PM
At 8/7/2016 1:30:16 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
Though Trump loves insulting others, he hates being criticized. Often when Trump does not know what to say and wants to insult or attack someone else, Trump will make up a bogus lie or conspiracy theory and defend it by saying something along the lines of "a lot of people have said that".

Clearly this is complete bullshi!t. I fail to understand how someone can be so stupid as to fall for these his obvious lies? This is just not a one time thing. Time and time again Trump makes bogus claims and defends it by saying "a lot of people are saying that".

This is not a good presidential election cycle. A choice between Saul Alinsky in a Mao Suit and a phony carnival barker.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:43:23 PM
At 8/7/2016 1:36:06 PM, Throwback wrote:

This is not a good presidential election cycle. A choice between Saul Alinsky in a Mao Suit and a phony carnival barker.

A nation gets the politicians it deserves.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:44:34 PM
At 8/7/2016 1:43:23 PM, desmac wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree. America has lost its soul and this is what it looks like.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 1:59:00 PM

Just the Rules for Radicals I guess.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 6:42:50 PM

Yup, an Entitled Phony B!tch versus an Ignorant Thin Skinned Blowhard.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 6:43:52 PM
At 8/7/2016 1:43:23 PM, desmac wrote:

Yup, this election is like Reality TV Show. This nation has lost its way.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:11:11 PM

There are alot of people who are saying that the reason Trump won't release his tax return is because he donated to the north America man boy love association.

https://www.google.com...

Lol, payback is a btch.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:13:59 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:11:11 PM, slo1 wrote:

There are alot of people who are saying that the reason Trump won't release his tax return is because he donated to the north America man boy love association.

Lol, payback is a btch.

And Hillary's confidential wallstreet speeches have her singing about short circuits.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:19:37 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:13:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Lol, payback is a btch.

And Hillary's confidential wallstreet speeches have her singing about short circuits.

His and Alex's latest attack is too transparent and reeks of desperation.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:32:41 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:19:37 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/8/2016 4:13:59 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Lol, payback is a btch.

His and Alex's latest attack is too transparent and reeks of desperation.

It's her words. That's the best part.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:20:21 PM

Lol, payback is a btch.

I have heard this as well. A lot of people have been saying it, ans I am starting to come around to it.

lol
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 10:13:40 PM

A lot of people are saying that's bull sh*t
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~