Jump to topic:

Conspiracy Theorists

MadCatTB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 2:28:37 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
So I was on this forum like four years ago and I remember thoughtful, albeit fringe, political discussion going on. There were interesting arguments backed up by credible sources. Now it seems that this forum has been taken over by conspiracy theorists. What happened exactly?
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 2:30:08 PM
At 8/7/2016 2:28:37 PM, MadCatTB wrote:
So I was on this forum like four years ago and I remember thoughtful, albeit fringe, political discussion going on. There were interesting arguments backed up by credible sources. Now it seems that this forum has been taken over by conspiracy theorists. What happened exactly?

You started reading conspiracy theory posts. Quit doing that.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 5:32:04 PM

The Republican nominee is a conspiracy theorist. It is not just DDO, it is the whole country.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 8:34:14 PM

The proven 2 biggest crooks on planet Earth decided to sell us out and try to re enter the Whitehouse.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
MadCatTB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 1:09:48 AM
At 8/7/2016 8:34:14 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

The proven 2 biggest crooks on planet Earth decided to sell us out and try to re enter the Whitehouse.

What I said that conspiracy theorists were taking over this forum, I was referring to people like you. So please step back and go fornicate with your own face. People like you should have been beaten as children, because you might have turned out better.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:46:37 AM

The republican party happened. Their supporters followed.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 2:08:18 AM
At 8/8/2016 1:09:48 AM, MadCatTB wrote:

What I said that conspiracy theorists were taking over this forum, I was referring to people like you. So please step back and go fornicate with your own face. People like you should have been beaten as children, because you might have turned out better.

So the current ddo feel matches your own rhetoric. Way to be a hypocrite.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 2:10:14 AM
At 8/8/2016 1:09:48 AM, MadCatTB wrote:

In the country I was born in we know what another culture looks like and what no freedom looks like. That's why we value it and don't simply try to flush it away like American liberals.

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:39:07 AM

What happened? Well, here's a good starter list:

Tumbler
Feminism
Anita Sarkeesian
Social Justice Warriors
Tumbler
Trolling
Facebook
Tumbler
Laci Green
Twitter
Tumbler
Safe Spaces
Black Lives Matter
Tumbler
Bernie Sanders Supporters 500 mi/sq radius of Trump or his supporters
Bernie Sanders Supporters The functionally retarded ones
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler

As you can see, there is a clear pattern emerging:

"Free speech for all....as long as you think like I do."

The things killing creative and expansive thought processes are...special snowflakes.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 6:41:00 AM
At 8/19/2016 3:39:07 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Tumbler
Feminism
Anita Sarkeesian
Social Justice Warriors
Tumbler
Trolling
Facebook
Tumbler
Laci Green
Twitter
Tumbler
Safe Spaces
Black Lives Matter
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler

The things killing creative and expansive thought processes are...special snowflakes.

By Tumbler do you mean Tumblr?
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 9:30:39 PM
At 8/19/2016 6:41:00 AM, desmac wrote:
At 8/19/2016 3:39:07 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Tumbler
Feminism
Anita Sarkeesian
Social Justice Warriors
Tumbler
Trolling
Facebook
Tumbler
Laci Green
Twitter
Tumbler
Safe Spaces
Black Lives Matter
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler
Tumbler

By Tumbler do you mean Tumblr?

Yes. Are you somehow attempting to shame me or prove your superiority to me by pointing out that I enjoy proper spelling, even if it's not hip and progressive?

Well allow me to point out that all persons supporting TUMBLER are oppressing the letter "E".