Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Trump, Is there a method to his madness?

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:40:57 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I have heard Trump say so many things, that I couldn't believe he said, because the statement was SO politically incorrect.
Is that the hidden agenda? To make this election a referendum on political correctness?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:45:09 AM
At 8/8/2016 9:40:57 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I have heard Trump say so many things, that I couldn't believe he said, because the statement was SO politically incorrect.
Is that the hidden agenda? To make this election a referendum on political correctness?

Political correctness is going too far.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 11:04:49 AM
Is that the hidden agenda? To make this election a referendum on political correctness? : :

Donald Trump has learned the business of advertising whether it is good for his image or bad for his image.

Think about all the popular images that pop into your mind from the past.

Does any of these images pop into your mind; Mickey Mouse, Hitler, Jesus, Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Bill and Hillary Clinton, George W.Bush, John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, etc. ?

Donald Trump doesn't care what he says. As long as his image is showing up in the media many times a day, he knows that that image will attract voters. Now that his image is well known by most people who read news articles, watch TV or internet videos, his chances of those people being voters for his image will increase from now until the count of the votes.

Hillary Clinton does not like reporters asking her questions so she won't be seen in very many live video feeds before the election. She may lose voters because of that.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:34:32 PM

The art of the deal...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:42:08 PM
It's time we put an end to the PC Police in the first place. Maybe BLM can declare war on that instead of our boys in blue.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:13:04 PM

His problem is not being politically incorrect. His problem is that his statements are wrong, false, and often imaginary. They lack substance and tend to be personal attacks rooted in rhetoric.

You see the problem with him mocking a person with a medical condition completely unrelated to the topic at hand isn't that he is politically incorrect. The problem is that he lacks empathy, compassion and common sense. It demonstrates tenancy to knee jerk reactions without thinking through consequences and greatly exposes his own character flaws. He has demonstrated that his privilege of being the rich boss that he does not have to operate by the very regulations that he forces his employees to operate under.

If you don't believe last statement go into your place of employment and make fun of a disabled person and see what happens. What it comes down to is that Trump is a spoiled rich brat who lacks control.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:29:13 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:13:04 PM, slo1 wrote:

His problem is not being politically incorrect. His problem is that his statements are wrong, false, and often imaginary. They lack substance and tend to be personal attacks rooted in rhetoric.

You see the problem with him mocking a person with a medical condition completely unrelated to the topic at hand isn't that he is politically incorrect. The problem is that he lacks empathy, compassion and common sense. It demonstrates tenancy to knee jerk reactions without thinking through consequences and greatly exposes his own character flaws. He has demonstrated that his privilege of being the rich boss that he does not have to operate by the very regulations that he forces his employees to operate under.

If you don't believe last statement go into your place of employment and make fun of a disabled person and see what happens. What it comes down to is that Trump is a spoiled rich brat who lacks control.

Yup. When everyone laughs at your jokes even when they start "why did the chicken..." You may have to question the motives of those laughing.

Trump's problem is not "PC Police" (whatever the hell that is), his problem is he is not funny, not very clever, and knows too little about the real world around him.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:40:58 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:29:13 PM, TBR wrote:

Yup. When everyone laughs at your jokes even when they start "why did the chicken..." You may have to question the motives of those laughing.

Trump's problem is not "PC Police" (whatever the hell that is), his problem is he is not funny, not very clever, and knows too little about the real world around him.

Is it just me or have I found that you do nothing but insult Trump on debate.org nowadays? Why have you gone downhill as a decent member and direct all your energy at insulting Trump in the political forum?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:54:16 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:40:58 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Is it just me or have I found that you do nothing but insult Trump on debate.org nowadays? Why have you gone downhill as a decent member and direct all your energy at insulting Trump in the political forum?

I have been busy. Not much time for other things. That plus insulting Trump is in season, and he deserves it.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:56:23 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:54:16 PM, TBR wrote:

: I have been busy. Not much time for other things. That plus insulting Trump is in season, and he deserves it.

The time you spend insulting Trump could be put into discussing other issues.

Just admit it that you're descending into the left wing variant of brontoraptor.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 4:49:50 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:56:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

: I have been busy. Not much time for other things. That plus insulting Trump is in season, and he deserves it.

Just admit it that you're descending into the left wing variant of brontoraptor.

If you say so. Regardless I have three long months of Trump bashing till he goes back to the realm of silly reality tv stardom and hawking bogus "schools".

Buckle up.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 5:20:51 PM

Bed of nails principle. Like nails, say just one crazy thing and it will hurt. Say a thousand crazy things (a "bed" of crazy things) and they all numb together, one doesn't stand out as much.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 5:44:49 PM
At 8/8/2016 4:49:50 PM, TBR wrote:

If you say so. Regardless I have three long months of Trump bashing till he becomes the president of the United States of America.

Buckle up.

Yep, you've lost your status as a decent member of the website since you do nothing here but bash Trump.

Also, fixed.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 5:51:30 PM
At 8/8/2016 5:44:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

If you say so. Regardless I have three long months of Trump bashing till he becomes the president of the United States of America.

Buckle up.

Yep, you've lost your status as a decent member of the website since you do nothing here but bash Trump.

Also, fixed.

Changing another users words and saying "fixed" is a hallmark of crap users - you don't have to be one just because your bromance with Trump will be coming to an end soon.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 5:59:03 PM
At 8/8/2016 5:51:30 PM, TBR wrote:

Buckle up.

Also, fixed.

Changing another users words and saying "fixed" is a hallmark of crap users
kool

you don't have to be one just because your bromance with Trump will be coming to an end soon.
"bromance" lol nice job at using stupid words. Supporting a candidate doesn't mean you have a "bromance" with them. I could easily say that about Bernie Sanders supporters.

I'm loosing respect for you as a member of DDO, because you used to be quite a contributing and decent member on here. Now all you do is spam nonsense.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 6:06:36 PM
At 8/8/2016 5:59:03 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/8/2016 5:51:30 PM, TBR wrote:

Buckle up.

Also, fixed.

Changing another users words and saying "fixed" is a hallmark of crap users
kool

you don't have to be one just because your bromance with Trump will be coming to an end soon.
"bromance" lol nice job at using stupid words. Supporting a candidate doesn't mean you have a "bromance" with them. I could easily say that about Bernie Sanders supporters.

I'm loosing respect for you as a member of DDO, because you used to be quite a contributing and decent member on here. Now all you do is spam nonsense.

I would guess you have never been through a general election, am I correct?

I don't care one bit about your user shaming, I like you just fine, but have little care if feel the same or not. General election time is pro level political bickering, and if it costs a website user friendship - I so don't care.

Trump has built this campaign on being the biggest a$$ in the race. Baiting and mocking. His supporters lap it up, but it would seem, just like Trump, they have the thinnest of skins.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 6:51:02 PM
This has to do with the war between liberals and conservatives.
For the next 3 months it is really important that the candidate who is on your side wins, and the other guy loses.
Essentially there are now 3 kinds of people, 1, the people who will vote 4 Hillary, 2, the people who will vote for Trump, and this 3rd group, these people have not made up their minds yet. They may vote for either one or just not bother to vote at all.
The bottom line is if you don't vote for Hillary you help Trump win, or if you don't vote for Trump you help Hillary win.
To illustrate this principle consider James Buckley, former senator of New York. He was neither a republican or a democrat, he was in the Conservative Party . The Conservative Party has never won a statewide election in such an important state before or since, and few people expected Buckley to win.
However that year The Republican nominee was Charles Goodell, who seemed to have lost his vote-getting ability, and the democrat was Dick Ottinger.
The Dick Head was never very popular, but the consensus of opinion was there was no way he could get fewer votes than Good Hell.
After Buckley won, the polls said the majority of New Yorkers said they should have voted for Ottinger anyway.
,So for the 2016 election, we can expect that all of that 1st group to vote for Hillary anyway, and there is nothing that will change that. Therefore it doesn't matter how much Trump gets these people pissed off.
This race will be won with the 3rd group. They have been told that Trump is not qualified to be president.
Let's review the case the liberals have made for this theory,
" Trump is a crazy white supremacist racist bigot who has a short fuse and may be the 1st man to push the button and start a nuclear war. And if abortion is re-criminalized he will punish the women who have their baby killed."
If you tell this to a typical republican he will answer, hmmm. he sounds like he's our man!.
So can this case be proven to voters in that 3rd group?