Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Clinton Foundation Exposed

bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Video on the Clinton Foundation:

What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:12:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:08:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org...

"He was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999.[1] Two other impeachment articles " a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power " failed in the House."

You think facts are going to help? You're a mad man! Also plz vote on my debate w/bronto located in my sig.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:13:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

Look at the wiki grey parrot posted then wipe your chin.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:16:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
When Bill Clinton lost the nucleur codes-

When you're President of the United States, you can lose a vote, you can lose popular support, and you can lose a round of golf. But you're never, ever supposed to lose the biscuit.

That's what they call the card the president is meant to keep close at hand, bearing the codes that he has to have in order to launch a nuclear attack. And for several months during the Clinton administration, a former top military officer says they lost the biscuit.

http://abcnews.go.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:21:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Nope. He lost Presidential authority after being nailed with double impeachments. I know. I watched the trial and we never saw his rotten as* again.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:22:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Would you like a list of his scandals?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:26:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:21:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Nope. He lost Presidential authority after being nailed with double impeachments. I know. I watched the trial and we never saw his rotten as* again.

Keep making it up, lady. He left office in January 2001, and handed over to Dubya just like every other President, except Nixon.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:33:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:22:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Would you like a list of his scandals?

As you have already lied about him being forced from office by impeachment, why should we believe anything you say, lady?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:36:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:26:16 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:21:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Nope. He lost Presidential authority after being nailed with double impeachments. I know. I watched the trial and we never saw his rotten as* again.

Keep making it up, lady. He left office in January 2001, and handed over to Dubya just like every other President, except Nixon.

He was stripped of power at impeachment. The acquittal came much later. We paid him essentially to not be President during that time. Besides, why would anyone with a brainstem defend him. You know he was guilty. He lied under oath. You can youtube it. What it comes down to is you'd defend these crooks because you have the same anti American worldview. It's not about ethics. It's about taking America down you mindless commy lemming. Wake up and get his di*k out of your mouth.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:39:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:36:20 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:26:16 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:21:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Nope. He lost Presidential authority after being nailed with double impeachments. I know. I watched the trial and we never saw his rotten as* again.

Keep making it up, lady. He left office in January 2001, and handed over to Dubya just like every other President, except Nixon.

He was stripped of power at impeachment. The acquittal came much later. We paid him essentially to not be President during that time. Besides, why would anyone with a brainstem defend him. You know he was guilty. He lied under oath. You can youtube it. What it comes down to is you'd defend these crooks because you have the same anti American worldview. It's not about ethics. It's about taking America down you mindless commy lemming. Wake up and get his di*k out of your mouth.

So to answer to your earlier question, Why did the Clinton's leave the Whitehouse?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:42:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:39:10 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:36:20 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:26:16 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:21:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Nope. He lost Presidential authority after being nailed with double impeachments. I know. I watched the trial and we never saw his rotten as* again.

Keep making it up, lady. He left office in January 2001, and handed over to Dubya just like every other President, except Nixon.

He was stripped of power at impeachment. The acquittal came much later. We paid him essentially to not be President during that time. Besides, why would anyone with a brainstem defend him. You know he was guilty. He lied under oath. You can youtube it. What it comes down to is you'd defend these crooks because you have the same anti American worldview. It's not about ethics. It's about taking America down you mindless commy lemming. Wake up and get his di*k out of your mouth.

So to answer to your earlier question, Why did the Clinton's leave the Whitehouse?

I figured you'd dodge because you can't defend them and you know it. Nor do you ever deny being anti American. So why not move your sorry as* to fuc*ing Pakistan?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:42:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Here is what desmac wants to run this country-

-Senator Susan Collins of Maine, one of the Republicans to break with her party, said in a statement.

'He lied under oath,' she said, 'He sought to interfere with the evidence; he tried to influence the testimony of key witnesses. And while it may not be a crime, he exploited a very young star-struck employee whom he then proceeded to smear in an attempt to destroy her credibility, her reputation, her life.'

www.nytimes.com/1999/02/13/us/president-s-acquittal-overview-clinton-acquitted-decisively-no-majority-for.html?pagewanted=all
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:44:07 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Bill Clinton left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any US President since World War two.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:47:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:42:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:39:10 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:36:20 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:26:16 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:21:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:16:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:11:42 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:08:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:06:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:02:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:01:34 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:59:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:16:51 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 7:12:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 6:53:19 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Video on the Clinton Foundation:



What do you guys think about this video? It's quite informative, in my opinion, and it's very truthful as well.

2 biggest crooks on Earth and we're going to put them right back in the same white house that we tossed them out of.

Bring it on.

Remember why they got kicked out? Nope. You don't know why because you're stuck in full libtard.

Because Bill finished his term in office?

He was impeached retard.

When did he leave office?

It doesn't matter. He was nailed for obstruction of justic and purgery and stripped of powers. But you don't care. You've got your hand in Bill's pants massaging that badboy at all costs.

So why do lie about him being forced out of office, madam?

He was forced out of power correct? Yup

Because his two terms of office had expired.

Nope. He lost Presidential authority after being nailed with double impeachments. I know. I watched the trial and we never saw his rotten as* again.

Keep making it up, lady. He left office in January 2001, and handed over to Dubya just like every other President, except Nixon.

He was stripped of power at impeachment. The acquittal came much later. We paid him essentially to not be President during that time. Besides, why would anyone with a brainstem defend him. You know he was guilty. He lied under oath. You can youtube it. What it comes down to is you'd defend these crooks because you have the same anti American worldview. It's not about ethics. It's about taking America down you mindless commy lemming. Wake up and get his di*k out of your mouth.

So to answer to your earlier question, Why did the Clinton's leave the Whitehouse?

I figured you'd dodge because you can't defend them and you know it. Nor do you ever deny being anti American. So why not move your sorry as* to fuc*ing Pakistan?

What am I dodging? It is you who lied about him being forced from office.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:50:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
He lost executive power from impeachment all the way to the acquittal his "foundation" bought off. Interesting it was the exact amount of difectors needed...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:57:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:50:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
He lost executive power from impeachment all the way to the acquittal his "foundation" bought off. Interesting it was the exact amount of difectors needed...

So how and when did he leave office, Miss Liar?
And what were his approval ratings on leaving office?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:02:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 8:57:25 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:50:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
He lost executive power from impeachment all the way to the acquittal his "foundation" bought off. Interesting it was the exact amount of difectors needed...

So how and when did he leave office, Miss Liar?
And what were his approval ratings on leaving office?

I never said he "left office". I said he was booted from power and...

He was.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:06:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 9:02:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:57:25 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/8/2016 8:50:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
He lost executive power from impeachment all the way to the acquittal his "foundation" bought off. Interesting it was the exact amount of difectors needed...

So how and when did he leave office, Miss Liar?
And what were his approval ratings on leaving office?

I never said he "left office". I said he was booted from power and...


He was.

Nope, Miss Liar. You said they were booted from the Whitehouse. Which, of course they weren't.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:27:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Sure they were, and then they had to return all of the crap they stole from the White house.

Desmac rebuttles no other points.

http://www.factcheck.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...