Jump to topic:

Hillary

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 7:07:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Why does the US news media not ask the necessary tough questions of the physical health of Hillary. If this was Trump they'd be all over it.

Is this not what the media should be focused on? If it is possible that she cannot physically withstand the rigours of being president why is the press not doing their job?

It has been almost a year since she's held a press conference, she seems to have physical problems, and this she's running for perhaps one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Being Canadian I don't understand how she is getting a complete pass on all of this. Can someone explain it to me?
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 8:22:20 PM
At 8/9/2016 7:07:02 PM, Geogeer wrote:
Why does the US news media not ask the necessary tough questions of the physical health of Hillary. If this was Trump they'd be all over it.

Is this not what the media should be focused on? If it is possible that she cannot physically withstand the rigours of being president why is the press not doing their job?

It has been almost a year since she's held a press conference, she seems to have physical problems, and this she's running for perhaps one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Being Canadian I don't understand how she is getting a complete pass on all of this. Can someone explain it to me?

Hilary: War of the Feminazis

Trump: Wall to Greatness

Sanders: A Puppet's Wisdom

Stein: Underreported
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 9:04:44 PM
At 8/9/2016 8:22:20 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

Okay OP. Let me explain it to you in human terms...Because liberals are little b*tches. It's true. They'd prefer you bust your as* so they can get $50 over them busting THEIR as* to get $50. See how that works? They are lazy, excuse making chimps who whine instead of dine, duck instead of fuc*, and lose instead of win. They hate themselves so much they actually NEED to lose. And they want you right there on that sinking bast*rd right there by them so they can b*tch about the boat, b*tch about the captain, b*tch about the food, and b*tch that the hurricane coming to destroy us isn't fuc*ing big enough. Any questions?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 9:08:42 PM
At 8/9/2016 9:04:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Okay OP. Let me explain it to you in human terms...Because liberals are little b*tches. It's true. They'd prefer you bust your as* so they can get $50 over them busting THEIR as* to get $50. See how that works? They are lazy, excuse making chimps who whine instead of dine, duck instead of fuc*, and lose instead of win. They hate themselves so much they actually NEED to lose. And they want you right there on that sinking bast*rd right there by them so they can b*tch about the boat, b*tch about the captain, b*tch about the food, and b*tch that the hurricane coming to destroy us isn't fuc*ing big enough. Any questions?

I don't see a problem with whining or ducking but it's your opinion.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 9:09:34 PM
At 8/9/2016 9:08:42 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

And what's so wrong with hating yourself?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 9:10:42 PM

Here's what liberals want....to sit on the plantation porch while everyone else works.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 9:11:32 PM
At 8/9/2016 9:09:34 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

And what's so wrong with hating yourself?

It's the #1 cause of suicide.

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:02:23 PM

The media favors her due to having her in their pocket. She's easily bought. Trump on the other hand initially was covered for entertainment value, but fear mongering and xenophobia grabbed hold of some of the public to push him through to where he is. Now we have fruit loop Trump that's crashing with Hillary as the only alternative. If her ill health is brought to light it swings back to Trump. Either way it's the lesser of two evils. Why the American people put up with whole farce of an election process is beyond me. Our system is seriously broken.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:05:47 PM
At 8/9/2016 10:02:23 PM, Peepette wrote:

The media favors her due to having her in their pocket. She's easily bought. Trump on the other hand initially was covered for entertainment value, but fear mongering and xenophobia grabbed hold of some of the public to push him through to where he is. Now we have fruit loop Trump that's crashing with Hillary as the only alternative. If her ill health is brought to light it swings back to Trump. Either way it's the lesser of two evils. Why the American people put up with whole farce of an election process is beyond me. Our system is seriously broken.

If the media had done their jobs she would've been run out of the nomination process before it even began and the Dems might have had a proper candidate.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:14:29 PM
At 8/9/2016 10:05:47 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 8/9/2016 10:02:23 PM, Peepette wrote:

If the media had done their jobs she would've been run out of the nomination process before it even began and the Dems might have had a proper candidate.

The DNC rigged the primaries in her favor. This is her second run for the office, a notable face that would sell. As far is the media is concerned, the major outlets don't do their jobs, everything is a matter of scratching each other's back. The US public has also become desensitized toward scandal's since their seems to be one under every bush. It's a "shrug" politics as usual. A very sad state of affairs.