Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If you needed another reason to hate Clinton

Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 12:36:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

I didn't need another reason to hate the purveyor of treason, but knowledge is power. Not surprising these 2 beauty queens are in solidarity.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 1:07:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
You could give the far lefters proof of her cutting off toddlers arms and legs and these voters wouldn't flinch. Murder, assassination, cover ups, email chaos, espionage, attacks on our allies unprovoked, allowing half a million Syrians to die for 4 years before even mentioning the event-then demanding we "dothe right thing", Waco, Texas, the rape scandals.... none of it makes a mark on these people. I've come to the conclusion that they don't condemn her because they would do and are...

just like her.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 1:27:03 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 1:07:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
You could give the far lefters proof of her cutting off toddlers arms and legs and these voters wouldn't flinch. Murder, assassination, cover ups, email chaos, espionage, attacks on our allies unprovoked, allowing half a million Syrians to die for 4 years before even mentioning the event-then demanding we "dothe right thing", Waco, Texas, the rape scandals.... none of it makes a mark on these people. I've come to the conclusion that they don't condemn her because they would do and are...

just like her.

Lol, the far left hates Clinton. It's the center and the center-left who like her.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 1:35:16 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 1:27:03 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 1:07:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
You could give the far lefters proof of her cutting off toddlers arms and legs and these voters wouldn't flinch. Murder, assassination, cover ups, email chaos, espionage, attacks on our allies unprovoked, allowing half a million Syrians to die for 4 years before even mentioning the event-then demanding we "dothe right thing", Waco, Texas, the rape scandals.... none of it makes a mark on these people. I've come to the conclusion that they don't condemn her because they would do and are...

just like her.

Lol, the far left hates Clinton. It's the center and the center-left who like her.

I don't like any of them. But she's in real time that she is incapable of the job. How many apologies has she had to give for "screwing up"? Libya, Egypt, Waco, Benghazi, Syria, national security emails...she hadn't hit one right yet. But...at least those around her who step out of her circle drop like flies. One woman left the U.S. out of fear of testifying against Bill under oath. Another was paid off $850,000 to go away. Another made a facebook disclaimer saying to not believe her death was a suicide because Hillary was going to have her taken out. What's it take? She's batting 0.000
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 1:52:03 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Get too close to Hillary or this administration's space and you wind up dead.

Vince Foster-

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Sally Miller-

https://m.facebook.com...

US Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith; CIA contractors Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty

https://m.facebook.com...

Joan Rivers-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Loretta Fuddy

http://freedomoutpost.com...

Muammar Gaddafi-

https://m.youtube.com...

Obam: "I'm really good at killing people"

http://m.washingtontimes.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:24:34 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 1:07:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
You could give the far lefters proof of her cutting off toddlers arms and legs and these voters wouldn't flinch. Murder, assassination, cover ups, email chaos, espionage, attacks on our allies unprovoked, allowing half a million Syrians to die for 4 years before even mentioning the event-then demanding we "dothe right thing", Waco, Texas, the rape scandals.... none of it makes a mark on these people. I've come to the conclusion that they don't condemn her because they would do and are...

just like her.

Too true.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 5:18:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

Trump is liable for everything.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 5:19:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
The corruption and back-door dealing here is so obvious to anyone who isn't blinded by bias... Of course Clinton is going to endorse her after what Debbie did for her during the primaries. Wikileaks has already confirmed that Debbie was working on Hillary's behalf while actively giving no real DNC support to Sanders throughout the process, now it's just a return of the favor. I laughed a little when I saw that Sanders is supporting her opponent too... everything here is political, and it's beyond disgusting. I have no faith in the Democratic party after this election, the system being rigged is just too obvious. I additionally have no faith in the old republican party either. While Gary Johnson will never win on a 3rd party ticket, I sincerely believe now is the best time to put an end to our two-party system. Will that happen though? No.

I have such a love/hate relationship with our political system here in America. First the republicans are the bad guys so the country runs to the dems, now the dems are proving their own corruption and there's nowhere left to run, lol.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 7:00:25 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...

The point is, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - or Sanders or Stein or George Wallace or goddamm Nathaniel Bacon - have zero control over who shows up to hear them speak. So it's stupid to go after them for individuals who attend their rallies/speeches/etc
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 7:03:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 7:00:25 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...

The point is, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - or Sanders or Stein or George Wallace or goddamm Nathaniel Bacon - have zero control over who shows up to hear them speak. So it's stupid to go after them for individuals who attend their rallies/speeches/etc

Then Hillary could have said "I have no control over who comes to my rallies" rather than ignoring the reported. If Trump had Roof's father at his rally, regardless of his ability to control who comes or not, he would be destroyed by the media.

Try to apply your illogical argument to the real world and see the outcome. Hillary can easily get away with it but Trump or any Republican for that matter would not be able to.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
liltankjj
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 8:23:34 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 1:07:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
You could give the far lefters proof of her cutting off toddlers arms and legs and these voters wouldn't flinch. Murder, assassination, cover ups, email chaos, espionage, attacks on our allies unprovoked, allowing half a million Syrians to die for 4 years before even mentioning the event-then demanding we "dothe right thing", Waco, Texas, the rape scandals.... none of it makes a mark on these people. I've come to the conclusion that they don't condemn her because they would do and are...

just like her.

I like were you started here. Your conclusion however is pretty disappointing. People don't like to be outside of there comfort zones. A good example is my dear mother. She supports Clinton so blindly that you can shine evidence into her pupils and she still wouldn't blink because it makes her feel good to believe the lies and garbage. Just saying because she wouldn't hurt a fly.
liltankjj
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 8:25:23 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 3:14:23 PM, desmac wrote:
Should hate be the emotion displayed towards the next President of the United States?

No I think hate is an emotion that should never go unchecked.
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 8:29:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 7:03:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:00:25 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...

The point is, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - or Sanders or Stein or George Wallace or goddamm Nathaniel Bacon - have zero control over who shows up to hear them speak. So it's stupid to go after them for individuals who attend their rallies/speeches/etc

Then Hillary could have said "I have no control over who comes to my rallies" rather than ignoring the reported. If Trump had Roof's father at his rally, regardless of his ability to control who comes or not, he would be destroyed by the media.

Try to apply your illogical argument to the real world and see the outcome. Hillary can easily get away with it but Trump or any Republican for that matter would not be able to.

My arguments aren't remotely illogical. Yours are. You're saying someone should be blamed for something literally outside of their control. That's utter nonsense.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 8:38:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 8:29:54 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:03:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:00:25 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...

The point is, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - or Sanders or Stein or George Wallace or goddamm Nathaniel Bacon - have zero control over who shows up to hear them speak. So it's stupid to go after them for individuals who attend their rallies/speeches/etc

Then Hillary could have said "I have no control over who comes to my rallies" rather than ignoring the reported. If Trump had Roof's father at his rally, regardless of his ability to control who comes or not, he would be destroyed by the media.

Try to apply your illogical argument to the real world and see the outcome. Hillary can easily get away with it but Trump or any Republican for that matter would not be able to.

My arguments aren't remotely illogical. Yours are. You're saying someone should be blamed for something literally outside of their control. That's utter nonsense.

The admission to a PRIVATE rally is outside of Clinton's control? What the hell are you smoking?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
mc9
Posts: 1,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 10:50:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 5:19:54 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
The corruption and back-door dealing here is so obvious to anyone who isn't blinded by bias... Of course Clinton is going to endorse her after what Debbie did for her during the primaries. Wikileaks has already confirmed that Debbie was working on Hillary's behalf while actively giving no real DNC support to Sanders throughout the process, now it's just a return of the favor. I laughed a little when I saw that Sanders is supporting her opponent too... everything here is political, and it's beyond disgusting. I have no faith in the Democratic party after this election, the system being rigged is just too obvious. I additionally have no faith in the old republican party either. While Gary Johnson will never win on a 3rd party ticket, I sincerely believe now is the best time to put an end to our two-party system. Will that happen though? No.

I have such a love/hate relationship with our political system here in America. First the republicans are the bad guys so the country runs to the dems, now the dems are proving their own corruption and there's nowhere left to run, lol.

Gary Johnson
mc9
Posts: 1,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 10:52:46 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 7:03:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:00:25 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...

The point is, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - or Sanders or Stein or George Wallace or goddamm Nathaniel Bacon - have zero control over who shows up to hear them speak. So it's stupid to go after them for individuals who attend their rallies/speeches/etc

Then Hillary could have said "I have no control over who comes to my rallies" rather than ignoring the reported. If Trump had Roof's father at his rally, regardless of his ability to control who comes or not, he would be destroyed by the media.

Try to apply your illogical argument to the real world and see the outcome. Hillary can easily get away with it but Trump or any Republican for that matter would not be able to.

Trump has said several things that would have doomed another candidates chanc s at office.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 10:58:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 10:52:46 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:03:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:00:25 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...

The point is, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - or Sanders or Stein or George Wallace or goddamm Nathaniel Bacon - have zero control over who shows up to hear them speak. So it's stupid to go after them for individuals who attend their rallies/speeches/etc

Then Hillary could have said "I have no control over who comes to my rallies" rather than ignoring the reported. If Trump had Roof's father at his rally, regardless of his ability to control who comes or not, he would be destroyed by the media.

Try to apply your illogical argument to the real world and see the outcome. Hillary can easily get away with it but Trump or any Republican for that matter would not be able to.

Trump has said several things that would have doomed another candidates chanc s at office.

You could argue that it already has doomed his own.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:22:51 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

If you honestly think a nominated presidential candidate had no idea who was standing behind her, you don't understand the security that surrounds them.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 12:25:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/11/2016 10:22:51 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

If you honestly think a nominated presidential candidate had no idea who was standing behind her, you don't understand the security that surrounds them.

Actually, security doesn't vet the people at rallies.
Semiya
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 12:26:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/10/2016 8:38:57 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 8:29:54 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:03:52 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 7:00:25 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:39:09 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 6:27:12 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:18:31 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 5:03:49 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:34:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 4:16:43 PM, Semiya wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:58:56 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 12:33:09 PM, Semiya wrote:
Here you go

http://www.sun-sentinel.com...

There's also a video of her straight up ignoring a reporter that asked about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally

Yeah, because that's stupid and a non-story.

Watch this video

http://insider.foxnews.com...

It's not stupid, nor is it a non story. A reporter merely asked her a question, and she completely ignored her.

So what? You people keep insisting Trump isn't liable for what his supporters do. The same applies to Clinton.

That's not true, so don't divert from the topic.

Trump's supporters doing things on their own volition is different from Hillary Clinton having the father of the Orlando shooter at her rally, and then outright ignoring the reporter when she is asked about it.

She didn't have him at her rally. He showed up.

Which means that she had him at her rally...


I'm sure you would be up in arms if Trump had Dylann Roof's father at his rally, along with the majority of the leftists.

No, I wouldn't. That would be an equally stupid thing to be upset about. People are free to go where they want. When a mass shooter walks into a theater, it's not the theater's fault.

Well, when a mass shooter walks into a theater, a mass shooting usually takes place. Otherwise, it would be the law enforcement's fault for allowing a mass shooter to run around in theaters...

The point is, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - or Sanders or Stein or George Wallace or goddamm Nathaniel Bacon - have zero control over who shows up to hear them speak. So it's stupid to go after them for individuals who attend their rallies/speeches/etc

Then Hillary could have said "I have no control over who comes to my rallies" rather than ignoring the reported. If Trump had Roof's father at his rally, regardless of his ability to control who comes or not, he would be destroyed by the media.

Try to apply your illogical argument to the real world and see the outcome. Hillary can easily get away with it but Trump or any Republican for that matter would not be able to.

My arguments aren't remotely illogical. Yours are. You're saying someone should be blamed for something literally outside of their control. That's utter nonsense.

The admission to a PRIVATE rally is outside of Clinton's control? What the hell are you smoking?

Reality, evidently. You do know security doesn't actually vet the audience at a rally? Literally anyone can show up.