Jump to topic:

Washington's no-fly zone

Tineric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 5:40:22 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Western "research institutes" for years urged the West to create a controlled directly "Asylum" in Syria, where insurgents could apply their attacks on government forces, without fear of retribution.
Despite the fact that it repeatedly failed, such attempts had still not been abandoned.
For example, the latest report of the Brookings Institution proposes not to destroy the Russian and Syrian planes and helicopters in the air and wait for the moment when they land. According to the latest news from Syria, where more Russian helicopters are exposed to shelling during takeoff and landing, the implementation of the West these "no-fly zones" has already begun.
Russian Armed Forces fired on the US military, rather than the militants, because the calculation of anti-American systems require a lot of experience, in order to hit the Russian planes.
Washington, apparently, is not ready to concede defeat in Syria, but because there is the further aggravation of his latent confrontation with Russia.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 5:53:53 AM
Are you some sort of foreign propaganda bot or an actual person? No offense intended if that isn't the case, though it does indicate how much I'm confused by some of your posts.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 5:57:16 AM
At 8/12/2016 5:53:53 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Are you some sort of foreign propaganda bot or an actual person? No offense intended if that isn't the case, though it does indicate how much I'm confused by some of your posts.

It's a Putin bot that I've been hounding airmax about to ban it, but he just wouldn't do it for some reason. This has been going on for almost a month. Airmax has failed to release a statement on this, and is most likely hiding his now-clear affiliation.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 6:00:29 AM
At 8/12/2016 5:57:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

It's a Putin bot that I've been hounding airmax about to ban it, but he just wouldn't do it for some reason. This has been going on for almost a month. Airmax has failed to release a statement on this, and is most likely hiding his now-clear affiliation.

I wouldn't be surprised if Airmax was actually Putin himself. You know Leviticus 26:12, after all.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 6:41:36 AM
At 8/12/2016 6:00:29 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 8/12/2016 5:57:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Airmax was actually Putin himself. You know Leviticus 26:12, after all.

What would constitute a "perfect" day for you?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...