Jump to topic:

Hilary and Trump for prison 2016.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 3:37:42 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I say we arrest both these immoral and irresponsibility people ASAP. Hilary for the email scandal and Trump for the child rape case.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 4:09:19 AM
At 8/14/2016 3:37:42 AM, Stupidape wrote:
I say we arrest both these immoral and irresponsibility people ASAP. Hilary for the email scandal and Trump for the child rape case.

Didn't Hillary get that child rapist off?
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 4:23:03 AM
At 8/14/2016 4:09:19 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Some of the Clinton controversies have merit to them, but this is not one of them.
http://www.snopes.com...
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:00:14 AM
At 8/14/2016 4:23:03 AM, SolonKR wrote:

Some of the Clinton controversies have merit to them, but this is not one of them.

Yah plea bargain is not getting a guilty person off. And inappropriate laughter is normal for her, not malicious.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:14:14 AM
At 8/14/2016 6:00:14 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Yah plea bargain is not getting a guilty person off. And inappropriate laughter is normal for her, not malicious.

Well, no, it isn't. She did her job, one that she was appointed to do, and the details of the case were so complex that a plea bargain was essentially the only guarantee of getting the guy time. Most of those cases end in a plea bargain. What exactly did you expect her to do? Not defend the client she was appointed to defend?

If you listen to the actual audio, which is literally in the linked article, you'll see that construing the laughter as malevolent or even inappropriate is wrong. She was obviously not laughing about some evil thing she had done in defending him, it was about the polygraph test, and it was an uncomfortable chuckle. There are credible reasons to criticize Hillary, but this smear campaign by the right to make her appear like Satan incarnate is wrong.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:31:26 AM
At 8/14/2016 6:14:14 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 8/14/2016 6:00:14 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Well, no, it isn't. She did her job, one that she was appointed to do, and the details of the case were so complex that a plea bargain was essentially the only guarantee of getting the guy time. Most of those cases end in a plea bargain. What exactly did you expect her to do? Not defend the client she was appointed to defend?

If you listen to the actual audio, which is literally in the linked article, you'll see that construing the laughter as malevolent or even inappropriate is wrong. She was obviously not laughing about some evil thing she had done in defending him, it was about the polygraph test, and it was an uncomfortable chuckle. There are credible reasons to criticize Hillary, but this smear campaign by the right to make her appear like Satan incarnate is wrong.

You can't really blame her for doing her job and getting 1 year of jail for a rapist.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:49:11 AM
At 8/14/2016 6:31:26 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
You can't really blame her for doing her job and getting 1 year of jail for a rapist.

Do you even justice system, bro? Your sarcasm reads like Rush Limbaugh's in that it makes no sense. I agree that the final verdict is unjust, but how on earth is that Hillary's fault? I will never understand how people who claim to be for "rule of law" (as if those who support a path to citizenship aren't) when it comes to things like immigration immediately turn around and demonize Hillary for doing what people representing defendants are supposed to do. She didn't want to take the case, but as she was appointed, she defended her client to the best of her abilities, which ought to be the standard for anyone defending anyone in a court of law (the opposite applies to prosecutors as well).
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:50:18 AM
At 8/14/2016 7:49:11 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 8/14/2016 6:31:26 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Do you even justice system, bro? Your sarcasm reads like Rush Limbaugh's in that it makes no sense. I agree that the final verdict is unjust, but how on earth is that Hillary's fault? I will never understand how people who claim to be for "rule of law" (as if those who support a path to citizenship aren't) when it comes to things like immigration immediately turn around and demonize Hillary for doing what people representing defendants are supposed to do. She didn't want to take the case, but as she was appointed, she defended her client to the best of her abilities, which ought to be the standard for anyone defending anyone in a court of law (the opposite applies to prosecutors as well).

You're the one with the sarcastic attitude.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:54:09 AM
At 8/14/2016 7:50:18 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
You're the one with the sarcastic attitude.

*screams internally*
TheDebaytDood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:34:00 PM

Hell yes! Bernie for life! Hail the revolution!
Hail the Revolution!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:51:55 PM

You mean in court or under the desk?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Danimal4NU
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:38:04 PM
That either of these scumbags will be president is pathetic, and should be unacceptable to way more people