Jump to topic:

Excuses are for "Losers"

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 4:57:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
As Donald Trump finds himself down in the polls, he is already making excuses as to why he is going to lose. For a second time, Trump is saying that the only way he will lose is if the election is rigged.

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

I think that Trump is already trying to think of a way to save face, after he loses to Hillary Clinton (who is one of the worst Presidential Candidates of all time). Trump attacked Romney for losing to Obama, saying that was "an election he should have won". However, if Romney should have won that election, this election should be a blowout. Obama was not going to lose to Obama. However, this election is actually an election that Republicans should win, and Trump may blow it.

Trump is going to go down as one of the biggest "losers" of all time. He can try to make excuses, but after he attacked Romney, he will just look like an even bigger hypocrite.

http://www.cnn.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 10:56:05 AM
At 8/14/2016 4:57:15 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
As Donald Trump finds himself down in the polls, he is already making excuses as to why he is going to lose. For a second time, Trump is saying that the only way he will lose is if the election is rigged.

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

I think that Trump is already trying to think of a way to save face, after he loses to Hillary Clinton (who is one of the worst Presidential Candidates of all time). Trump attacked Romney for losing to Obama, saying that was "an election he should have won". However, if Romney should have won that election, this election should be a blowout. Obama was not going to lose to Obama. However, this election is actually an election that Republicans should win, and Trump may blow it.

Trump is going to go down as one of the biggest "losers" of all time. He can try to make excuses, but after he attacked Romney, he will just look like an even bigger hypocrite.

Or smart and making sure everyone's eyes are directly on Hillary so she can't make any bogus moves without account for once.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 4:17:19 PM

Excuses like...I didn't know those emails were classified... well I knew...but had no intent...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 4:26:50 PM

This is all highly calculated theater. It is Trump's ploy to get opposition voters to let their guard down and get complacent while he fires up his loyal base to vote in large numbers. It is pure, unadulterated brilliance.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 4:55:58 PM

http://www.cnn.com... : :

Trump is only stirring the emotions of his supporters and making sure they get out to vote for him and the rest of the Republican politicians. He's good at getting people focused on issues.