Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Liberalism saves the day again.

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 1:35:35 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Wait til you get a load of this purely evil, psychopathic sociopath. The next Jeffrey Dahmer.

Oh, and pay attention to the words used by the female anchor as she passes focus to the onsite reporter. "Do we know what triggered this outburst?" Oh this well indoctrinated special snowflake...looking for a micro-aggression which initiated this crime.

Well then, it's time to play "Let's Ban Communication!" Your job is simple here; simply focus on the story presented in this video, identify the trigger word/term/phrase/body language that initiated the response from the suspect. Finally, list it here as the new micro-aggression, trigger Americans must add to their list of things they cannot say and actions they cannot perform.

Below is the link to the video. Take your time, focus hard and good luck:

http://www.fox9.com...
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 3:36:21 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Bronto is the next great clickbait journalist.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 4:39:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 3:36:21 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Bronto is the next great clickbait journalist.

In other words you are happy that religious fanatics can literally claim their religion as their reason they are too incompetant to face trial...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 3:59:40 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 4:39:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 3:36:21 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Bronto is the next great clickbait journalist.

In other words you are happy that religious fanatics can literally claim their religion as their reason they are too incompetant to face trial...

Man, I make one lighthearted comment about your title and you make that out of it? Sorry for triggering you.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:41:53 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/20/2016 3:59:40 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 4:39:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 3:36:21 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Bronto is the next great clickbait journalist.

In other words you are happy that religious fanatics can literally claim their religion as their reason they are too incompetant to face trial...

Man, I make one lighthearted comment about your title and you make that out of it? Sorry for triggering you.

You want me, but don't realize that I'm the man in this relationship. You will be having my little brontos.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
augcaesarustus
Posts: 368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:37:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/18/2016 1:35:35 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Wait til you get a load of this purely evil, psychopathic sociopath. The next Jeffrey Dahmer.

Oh, and pay attention to the words used by the female anchor as she passes focus to the onsite reporter. "Do we know what triggered this outburst?" Oh this well indoctrinated special snowflake...looking for a micro-aggression which initiated this crime.

Well then, it's time to play "Let's Ban Communication!" Your job is simple here; simply focus on the story presented in this video, identify the trigger word/term/phrase/body language that initiated the response from the suspect. Finally, list it here as the new micro-aggression, trigger Americans must add to their list of things they cannot say and actions they cannot perform.

Below is the link to the video. Take your time, focus hard and good luck:

http://www.fox9.com...

So, what are you claiming is the issue here?
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:51:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/18/2016 4:39:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 3:36:21 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Bronto is the next great clickbait journalist.

In other words you are happy that religious fanatics can literally claim their religion as their reason they are too incompetant to face trial...

He didn't claim his religion as his reason for being unable to stand trial. He didn't even say it, the psychologist who analyzed him said it. You know, the guy who has been trained to make these determinations.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:01:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Your headline is misleading. You claim that this has to do with liberalism, however, if you hit control f and search the article for the word "liberal" it gives you nothing. It's that easy to debunk your claim.
And there are some important details that you left out, so here is the rest of the article with the details highlighted

Dr. Anita Russell of Tulsa testified that Alton Nolen, accused in the September 2014 attack that killed Colleen Hufford, 54, and injured a second co-worker, is intellectually impaired, cannot communicate with his attorneys and apparently wants to die.
"He won"t consider any kind of defences," Russell testified. "He"s saying I"ll take the death penalty " that"s it. He"s unable or unwilling to consult with counsel."
Russell testified on the first day of a non-jury competency trial for Nolen that will determine whether he is able to consult with his lawyer and understands the nature of the legal proceedings against him, elements required by federal law before a defendant can be tried for an offence.
Russell, hired by Nolen"s defence attorneys, testified that Nolen has a clear understanding of what he is charged with and why he was arrested.
"He understands what could happen to him in regard to the death penalty," she said. "He doesn"t trust his attorneys or attorneys generally. And he wouldn"t consider a legal defence. He doesn"t see his attorneys as having any role in this process."
She said Nolen, who had converted to Islam shortly before the attack, cited biblical references during her interviews with him while discussing whether he should receive the death penalty.
"Mr. Nolen wasn"t sure whether he would go to heaven or hell," the psychologist testified. He believes it would be up to God to decide, she said.
Russell also said Nolen is intellectually impaired with an IQ of 69, and his ability to express himself is equivalent to a child younger than 7. The average person"s IQ is 100.
However, during cross-examination by prosecutors, Russell conceded that Nolen received a couple of A-grades on some psychology courses he took during a short period in college.
Throughout the hearing, Nolen, dressed in an orange-prison-issued jumpsuit and shackled at the wrists and ankles, sat at the defence table with his head bowed and his eyes closed. He occasionally cupped his hands over his face and tugged at his beard.
Defence attorney Mitch Solomon declined to comment on Russell"s testimony.
A not guilty plea has been entered on Nolen"s behalf. Prosecutors have said they are seeking the death penalty. No trial date has been set.
Investigators said Nolen had just been suspended from Vaughan Foods in Moore when he walked into the company"s administrative office and attacked Hufford with a large knife, severing her head. He then repeatedly stabbed co-worker Traci Johnson before he was shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff"s deputy and the company"s chief operating officer. Johnson survived the attack.
Authorities have said Nolen apparently uttered Arabic words during the attack. District Attorney Greg Mashburn has said Nolen had "some sort of infatuation with beheadings," but that the attack appeared to have more to do with his suspension than his religious conversion.
Testimony in the trial resumes Tuesday.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:01:55 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/18/2016 4:39:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 3:36:21 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Bronto is the next great clickbait journalist.

In other words you are happy that religious fanatics can literally claim their religion as their reason they are too incompetant to face trial...

This is from the article
the attack appeared to have more to do with his suspension than his religious conversion.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:48:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 3:37:50 PM, augcaesarustus wrote:
At 8/18/2016 1:35:35 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 8/18/2016 12:39:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism at work or the cout system sucks? You decide.

"Man charged with beheading co-worker is not fit to face trial because he wants death penalty, psychologist says"

NORMAN, Okla." A clinical psychologist testified Tuesday that an Oklahoma man charged with beheading a co-worker at a food-processing plant is mentally incompetent to face a murder trial because he wants the death penalty and won"t help attorneys prepare his defence.

http://www.nationalpost.com...

Wait til you get a load of this purely evil, psychopathic sociopath. The next Jeffrey Dahmer.

Oh, and pay attention to the words used by the female anchor as she passes focus to the onsite reporter. "Do we know what triggered this outburst?" Oh this well indoctrinated special snowflake...looking for a micro-aggression which initiated this crime.

Well then, it's time to play "Let's Ban Communication!" Your job is simple here; simply focus on the story presented in this video, identify the trigger word/term/phrase/body language that initiated the response from the suspect. Finally, list it here as the new micro-aggression, trigger Americans must add to their list of things they cannot say and actions they cannot perform.

Below is the link to the video. Take your time, focus hard and good luck:

http://www.fox9.com...

So, what are you claiming is the issue here?

Well first off, the guy ground-and-pounded his infant child to death for making noise.

But most importantly, instead of saying the guy is a vile, horrid, sick P.O.S. that doesn't even deserve the death penalty and instead should spend eternity in the bowels of the deepest, darkest hole the universe could conjure up; the reporters instead went the path of trigger words and mental health blaming. The goal being to use hot button topics and emotional arguments in order to turn the sick P.O.S. in the victim somehow.

It was a disgusting, horrible display or news reporting in an attempt to change the dialog from infant murderer to victim of the mental health system in America.