Jump to topic:

Hillary's attack on the Alt Right

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 2:12:56 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
So Alt Rights are Putin-serving neo-nazis (when Putin is a globalist and Alt Rights are nationalists with people from all races). Also reading intentionally provocative headlines from Breitbart that are tongue-in-cheek and treating them seriously. Not to mention the allegations against Farage. This was one of the worst speeches ever IMO. What are your thoughts?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 2:18:25 AM
Trump should hire Kate McKinnon and some joke writers, to play Hillary. When a commercial is run on TV that is about one of Hillary's attacks on Trump, It could be followed by a parody of the ad we just saw.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:32:24 AM
At 8/26/2016 2:18:25 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Trump should hire Kate McKinnon and some joke writers, to play Hillary. When a commercial is run on TV that is about one of Hillary's attacks on Trump, It could be followed by a parody of the ad we just saw.

I'm probably being pessimistic, but I believe Hillary just ended any chances Trump had, considering that alt-right are new and people are generally hostile and stereotypical towards new movements(Leftist media begun with the misrepresentations). And so while she went low, she strategically has hit the republicans hard unless the coming US elections surprise us like Brexit where the votes were radically different from the polls or expectations.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:42:26 AM
At 8/26/2016 2:12:56 AM, Roukezian wrote:
So Alt Rights are Putin-serving neo-nazis (when Putin is a globalist and Alt Rights are nationalists with people from all races). Also reading intentionally provocative headlines from Breitbart that are tongue-in-cheek and treating them seriously. Not to mention the allegations against Farage. This was one of the worst speeches ever IMO. What are your thoughts?

I think Hillary called it like she saw it, and I think she is right.
Tsar of DDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:14:14 AM

Putin absolutely is not a globalist.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:28:23 AM
At 8/26/2016 4:14:14 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

"No nationalist would have allowed large-scale Central Asian immigration into the Slavic Russian heartlands, which even many of my decidedly anti-nationalist acquaintances in Russia have complained about."

Read this peace: http://russia-insider.com...
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:26:00 PM
At 8/26/2016 4:28:23 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/26/2016 4:14:14 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

"No nationalist would have allowed large-scale Central Asian immigration into the Slavic Russian heartlands, which even many of my decidedly anti-nationalist acquaintances in Russia have complained about."

Read this peace: http://russia-insider.com...

Piece*. My mind was exhausted. Sorry for that.