Jump to topic:

Question

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:54:55 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
This isn't exactly related to politics, I guess, but if you were to try and describe each wing, or politics in general, as a food (dish, appetizer, snack, etc), what would they be?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:23:27 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:54:55 PM, Vaarka wrote:
This isn't exactly related to politics, I guess, but if you were to try and describe each wing, or politics in general, as a food (dish, appetizer, snack, etc), what would they be?

Well, there are many ways to approach that question, but I'll go with what comes to mind.

Conservatism = NY Pizza, Big Mac, Prime Rib
Progressive = Gnocchi, Dragon fruit, 김4824;
Libertarian - Radish
Green - Organic Kale
Independent - Teque"os, Salmon, Filet Mignon, Raw Spinach
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:25:37 PM
At 8/26/2016 4:23:27 PM, vortex86 wrote:

Well, there are many ways to approach that question, but I'll go with what comes to mind.

Libertarian - Radish
Green - Organic Kale

the 김4824 is supposed to be http://www.lifeinkorea.com...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 5:41:11 PM
At 8/26/2016 4:23:27 PM, vortex86 wrote:

Libertarian - Radish
Green - Organic Kale

lol, thanks
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya