Jump to topic:

Why Hillary Clinton Shouldn't be President

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 5:39:09 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
There are many reasons as to why I do not support Hillary Clinton, at all, in any aspect, what so ever. For 1. I am a Republican, and for 2, even if I was a Democratic, no way in hell would I vote for her. I 100% fully support Donald Trump. Now, you may be thinking, or asking "Rosalie is a feminist, isn't she suppose to be supporting Clinton?" No. I'm not that type of feminist that's like "Oh yeah!! Fvck Clinton's policies, I don't care about she wants to do for our country, she's a Woman, and she must win!"

Though it may be time for a female president, Clinton should NOT be the first female president, let alone, be a president at all. She claims to be a "Feminist". But Clinton is NO friend, to sexual assault survivers. [1] " During an interview last week, Hillary Clinton told the online outlet Refinery 29 that women who report instances of sexual assault must be "heard and believed." But when her husband Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assaulting other Women, Hillary called them liars.

Here are just a few of my issues with Hillary Clinton, and why I think she shouldn't be president.

1) Hillary Couldn't Handle Being Secretary of State

I think everyone forgot about Clinton's poor run as Secretary of State. She quit before Obama's first term. Is she quit being secretary, how in the hell will she be able to do the duty of the president, which is 100 times MORE stressful?

2) Benghazi

One of the biggest overseas nightmares. This was all under Hillary Clinton's watch when a pack of radicals attacked the American consulate in Benghazi. Her handling of the entire affair was beyond dismal. I think we can all agree here.

3) Emails Don't Delete Themselves

When pressed about the issue of using private e-mail accounts to handle sensitive State Department issues during her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary flatly refused to hand over her hard drives. When she could evade the issue no longer, her hard drives had been "mysteriously erased." This is the same phantom phenomenon that created large gaps in the Nixon tapes. Though she has been shown guilty as sending and receiving classified emails, nothing has been done about it.

4) Overall, Hillary is Corrupted

Like some candidates running for President these days, Hillary is so tainted by corruption charges that it's hard to believe anyone could fully trust her or any of the jackalopes running on the GOP side.

If this isn't enough to persuade you that she would be a horrible president, I"d ask you why you disagree with me. And if you support her, I would like to know why.

Sources:
[1] http://thefederalist.com...
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 5:44:59 PM
At 8/26/2016 5:39:09 PM, Rosalie wrote:
There are many reasons as to why I do not support Hillary Clinton, at all, in any aspect, what so ever. For 1. I am a Republican, and for 2, even if I was a Democratic, no way in hell would I vote for her. I 100% fully support Donald Trump. Now, you may be thinking, or asking "Rosalie is a feminist, isn't she suppose to be supporting Clinton?" No. I'm not that type of feminist that's like "Oh yeah!! Fvck Clinton's policies, I don't care about she wants to do for our country, she's a Woman, and she must win!"

Though it may be time for a female president, Clinton should NOT be the first female president, let alone, be a president at all. She claims to be a "Feminist". But Clinton is NO friend, to sexual assault survivers. [1] " During an interview last week, Hillary Clinton told the online outlet Refinery 29 that women who report instances of sexual assault must be "heard and believed." But when her husband Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assaulting other Women, Hillary called them liars.

Here are just a few of my issues with Hillary Clinton, and why I think she shouldn't be president.

I think everyone forgot about Clinton's poor run as Secretary of State. She quit before Obama's first term. Is she quit being secretary, how in the hell will she be able to do the duty of the president, which is 100 times MORE stressful?

2) Benghazi

One of the biggest overseas nightmares. This was all under Hillary Clinton's watch when a pack of radicals attacked the American consulate in Benghazi. Her handling of the entire affair was beyond dismal. I think we can all agree here.

When pressed about the issue of using private e-mail accounts to handle sensitive State Department issues during her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary flatly refused to hand over her hard drives. When she could evade the issue no longer, her hard drives had been "mysteriously erased." This is the same phantom phenomenon that created large gaps in the Nixon tapes. Though she has been shown guilty as sending and receiving classified emails, nothing has been done about it.

Like some candidates running for President these days, Hillary is so tainted by corruption charges that it's hard to believe anyone could fully trust her or any of the jackalopes running on the GOP side.

If this isn't enough to persuade you that she would be a horrible president, I"d ask you why you disagree with me. And if you support her, I would like to know why.

Sources:

No. Hillary clinton should be president because vagina

No more arguements
Im not a Nazi
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:08:17 PM
I'm not certain what it is exactly that dems think Hillary is going to do...

In 30 years of politics her accomplishments are...

1)A large body count

2)Scandals

3)A Clinton foundation worth over $2 billion and mainly supported by big banks and foreign oligarchs.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Danimal4NU
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:33:13 AM
Wouldn't matter if she was a wheelchair-bound, trans, biracial, Jewish woman. She is a scumbag that shouldn't be president. That she'll be president because the other side is running a belligerent narcissist scumbag and she has the media on her side is just sad.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 2:05:44 AM

2) Benghazi

Sources:

So many things just wrong. Clinton served as secretary of state for five years, about the same amount of time as Powell, but longer than Rice. Benghazi? The worse? How about the 63 dead in Beirut under Reagan? How about the 12 that died in Pakistan under Bush? Another 9 in Saudi Arabia? Please... stop with the Benghazi craziness.

Look. I don't like Clinton very much, but you list sucks. You should not vote at all.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 3:08:34 AM

2) Benghazi

Sources:

You do realize she is running against Donald Trump?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:32:26 AM
At 8/27/2016 3:08:34 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

2) Benghazi

Sources:

Forget it.... She is talking Benghazi as the worse thing to ever happen at a embassy.

The stupidity of the remaining Trump supporters is just a joke now.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:54:42 AM
At 8/27/2016 4:37:32 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/27/2016 4:32:26 AM, TBR wrote:

lol

Listen, I mean this. At this point it should be abundantly clear - the guy is just not right.

You can hate Clinton, and I get that. You can hate the "establishment", I get that. I can't possibly respect anyone who would ignore how much of a mess this guy is, just because they either dislike Clinton, or hate the GOP.

The contortions I see some Trump supporters attempt to align what they know, and what the reality is is just too much.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 5:16:58 AM
At 8/27/2016 4:54:42 AM, TBR wrote:

lol

Listen, I mean this. At this point it should be abundantly clear - the guy is just not right.

You can hate Clinton, and I get that. You can hate the "establishment", I get that. I can't possibly respect anyone who would ignore how much of a mess this guy is, just because they either dislike Clinton, or hate the GOP.

The contortions I see some Trump supporters attempt to align what they know, and what the reality is is just too much.

k
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 5:17:56 AM

2) Benghazi

Sources:
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 5:20:26 AM
At 8/27/2016 5:16:58 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

lol

k

Your a sane and nice guy. Whatever glimmer you saw in Trump at some point... Well, I have no idea what that might have been, but I can try to understand. I can't understand holding onto it when reality is smacking you in the face every damn day.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 5:41:02 AM
At 8/27/2016 5:20:26 AM, TBR wrote:

lol

k

Your a sane and nice guy. Whatever glimmer you saw in Trump at some point... Well, I have no idea what that might have been, but I can try to understand. I can't understand holding onto it when reality is smacking you in the face every damn day.

http://www.wbdaily.com...
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 9:54:41 AM

This didn't persuade me that she would be a horrible president. You're honing in on the worst parts of her tenure and predicting that a Clinton presidency would be horrible based on those limited examples. It would be more reasonable to consider the totality of her political career when predicting what a Clinton presidency would look like.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 10:08:06 AM
If you really were a moderate, irrespective of your feelings for Clinton, you should have a negative gut reaction to Trump and run the other way. That is to say, search for a third party candidate and not embrace the worst candidate in the history of our nation.

Did you miss the Rolling Stone article? (http://www.rollingstone.com...)
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:07:17 PM
At 8/27/2016 5:41:02 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

lol

k

This notion that he is some warrior fighting "political correctness" is... Well, first, it's not enough to want him to be president. Second, it's not even very true. Being a jerk to everyone around you, and to a good chunk of the American people you are to represent does not make you a hero - it just makes you a jerk.

There are dozens of actual issues that the POTUS has to deal with every day. There is no amount of being non-PC that will help with these issues. It may make you feel better, but it is just not on the list of reasons to pick a president.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:09:18 PM
At 8/27/2016 4:07:17 PM, TBR wrote:

lol

k

This notion that he is some warrior fighting "political correctness" is... Well, first, it's not enough to want him to be president. Second, it's not even very true. Being a jerk to everyone around you, and to a good chunk of the American people you are to represent does not make you a hero - it just makes you a jerk.

There are dozens of actual issues that the POTUS has to deal with every day. There is no amount of being non-PC that will help with these issues. It may make you feel better, but it is just not on the list of reasons to pick a president.

https://grrrgraphics.files.wordpress.com...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:12:07 PM
At 8/27/2016 4:09:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

lol

k

This one interests me. I thought I knew what you guys were talking about on this score, but I think I may be wrong.

What do you think are the benefits of breaking the establishment? What does that mean? Why would it be better?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:15:35 PM
At 8/27/2016 4:12:07 PM, TBR wrote:
At 8/27/2016 4:09:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

lol

k

This one interests me. I thought I knew what you guys were talking about on this score, but I think I may be wrong.

What do you think are the benefits of breaking the establishment? What does that mean? Why would it be better?

http://65.media.tumblr.com...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 4:19:12 PM

I dislike Clinton, but I think this list makes little sense.

That's not the reason she resigned. She resigned to plan her presidential campaign.

Fine, she made a mistake. So? Are emails more important than the lives of people, than actual starvation and poverty that the US faces? This doesn't make sense either.

Name any political candidate running for president in 2016 -- in the United States -- who isn't "corrupted."
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
rcreynolds
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 5:08:49 PM
At 8/27/2016 4:19:12 PM, tejretics wrote:

That's not the reason she resigned. She resigned to plan her presidential campaign.

She resigned because she had lined up many speeches to get paid for helping various corporations get what they need from foreign governments. One of her and Bill's clients was a Russian investment group who were able to obtain uranium from a company that the Clinton's found for them. Bill supposedly got $750,000 for a 45 minute speech to that Russian group.

Fine, she made a mistake. So? Are emails more important than the lives of people, than actual starvation and poverty that the US faces? This doesn't make sense either.

Lying to U.S. citizens is not a good way to seek trust.

Name any political candidate running for president in 2016 -- in the United States -- who isn't "corrupted.": :

None of them have been as corrupt as the Clinton's this past 40 years. If you read the long list of scandalous dealings the Clinton's were involved in and all the deaths of former associates, there hasn't been anything like it since the U.S. Constitution was signed.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 7:59:34 PM
At 8/27/2016 9:54:41 AM, Death23 wrote:

This didn't persuade me that she would be a horrible president. You're honing in on the worst parts of her tenure and predicting that a Clinton presidency would be horrible based on those limited examples. It would be more reasonable to consider the totality of her political career when predicting what a Clinton presidency would look like.

Lame statement for the 666th post
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 8:10:43 PM
At 8/27/2016 3:08:34 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

2) Benghazi

Sources:

That's not an argument. Rosalie is stating that there are various reasons as to why she should not be President. Granted, her running against Trump doesn't give her a reason to be President. "Hillary should be president because Trump is worse" is not a justifiable reason. It's simply picking the best of the worst.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 12:24:21 AM
At 8/27/2016 4:19:12 PM, tejretics wrote:

She also previously stated that she wouldn't do two full terms, and any early leave was exacerbated by a brain injury and blood clots in late December 2012 that took at least 6 months to recover from.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Upiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:38:44 AM
Aside from the huge philosophical differences that I have with her, i.e. those of conventional left vs right wing spectrum nature, my issue with her is she does not seem to have the dynamism or the grand vision that I would like in a leader. This is a red flag, kind of like when you hire an employee you want to see a certain fire and almost arrogance; this just signals that they are at least passionate, have vision, and a certain hunger to do more.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 11:29:25 PM

That's not an argument. Rosalie is stating that there are various reasons as to why she should not be President. Granted, her running against Trump doesn't give her a reason to be President. "Hillary should be president because Trump is worse" is not a justifiable reason. It's simply picking the best of the worst.

WTF? Of course it is a good argument. The choices are Trump and Clinton. Clinton should be President because she is the by far the best of the two. You can argue that we deserve a better President than Clinton. However, being way way better than Trump is 100% a valid reason as to why she should be President.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 11:42:47 PM
At 8/29/2016 11:29:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

WTF? Of course it is a good argument. The choices are Trump and Clinton. Clinton should be President because she is the by far the best of the two. You can argue that we deserve a better President than Clinton. However, being way way better than Trump is 100% a valid reason as to why she should be President.

Being better than Trump is not an argument, because you have to argue the reasons as to why she is better than Trump. Being better than Trump is a culmination of arguments, not one itself.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 11:56:20 PM

Trump didn't support the Iraq war. Hillary did. Trump doesn't have a multi page body count. Trump didn't kill Americans with drones ignoring due proccess. Trump didn't bomb Libya into oblivion. Trump did not send the Middle East into chaos. Trump did not start animmigration crisis and mass ISIS attack on Europe. That was Hillary Clinton: murderer, assassin, and war mongerer.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:22:01 AM
At 8/29/2016 11:42:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Being better than Trump is not an argument, because you have to argue the reasons as to why she is better than Trump. Being better than Trump is a culmination of arguments, not one itself.

Obviously, I did not state any reasons as to why she is better than Trump. But, being better than Trump is an reason to vote for Hillary. I have argues why Hillary is better than Trump in plenty of other threads. I was really just dismayed that there are people that still support Trump.
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:22:44 AM
I'd rather have a president with a loose tongue and good intentions (obviously, Trump), than a president with a sly tongue and evil intentions (obviously, Clinton)