Total Posts:81|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

SJW Filth: What is Wrong with America

YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 4:47:23 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
And honestly, it is people like this which are destroying America.

You'd never see a Trump supporters don't do this.

Is it any surprise I am more comfortable with them, than I am with progressive SJW trash like this creature?
Tsar of DDO
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 4:49:16 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
*Hawaiianliberationarmy
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:52:17 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 4:47:44 AM, YYW wrote:
Frankly, even seeing that makes me want to vote Trump.

@dickyfeynman I will only give you this handle back if you buy a bobble head hula girl and take a selfie with it in front of a Trump sign. (after the SJW deleted her account and someone else took it)
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 7:08:12 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
White privilege is a myth because some lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll?

Dude go to the right. Yes they think you are an abomination and you shouldn't get married to the person you love but you seem so desperate to fit in.

The fact that you would even consider putting Mike Pence in the white house sickens me. I used to respect you dude but you seem like you're trying to be some cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos
#BlackLivesMatter
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 12:36:08 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
You can post all this anecdotal examples of people off their rockers, but it doesn't diminish the error on your part of over exaggerating the "SJW" problem in the US.

People who constantly go off their rockers to express their pet peeves just come off as weak.
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 12:38:51 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 7:08:12 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
White privilege is a myth because some lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll?

Dude go to the right. Yes they think you are an abomination and you shouldn't get married to the person you love but you seem so desperate to fit in.

The fact that you would even consider putting Mike Pence in the white house sickens me. I used to respect you dude but you seem like you're trying to be some cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos

+1
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 12:41:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
That abortion post... this person has no shame. I think anyone, whether pro-life or pro-choice, ought to find that quote completely disgusting.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 1:15:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 12:41:40 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
That abortion post... this person has no shame. I think anyone, whether pro-life or pro-choice, ought to find that quote completely disgusting.

That is just your conservative justice warrior speaking. I happen to agree with you in that it is very distasteful, but it does show a discrepancy. The best way to demonstrate that would be to use Trump supporters who value non PC speech, yet might rail aginst her tweet which is very much not Politically Correct as you mention for even pro-choicers.
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 1:17:47 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

I notice that you don't have a problem with this girl getting run off Twitter like the way you did when that Gov worker took much flack from the general populace for wearing the soft porn shirt during a major televised event.
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 1:28:32 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 7:08:12 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
White privilege is a myth because some lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll?

Dude go to the right. Yes they think you are an abomination and you shouldn't get married to the person you love but you seem so desperate to fit in.

The fact that you would even consider putting Mike Pence in the white house sickens me. I used to respect you dude but you seem like you're trying to be some cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos

The way you transitioned this from a discussion of the issue, to a jab at me is pathetic. Frankly, I don't care if you respect me or not. Respect from you or other people on the internet isn't why I'm here.

The reason I'm here is because there are things I like to discuss, and write about. This is one of those subjects. If you don't want to discuss those issues, that's fine. But, if all you want to do is bitch about how you don't like what the "abomination" is saying now, then fuck_off.

Your opinion of me has no value, and neither does Slo1's, and the way that you both personalize everything literally prevents you from being able to carry a reasonable conversation with anyone who disagrees with you.

That said, if you don't respect me; based on what I am on this site, and what you are not, that is a stronger indictment of you, than it ever could be of me. I am the most prominent member of this site, bar none. There are people who like that, and there are people who do not. But if you think that I'm going to change what I say based on *your* or based, of all things, on slo1's perspective, you're lying to yourself.

You will realize that there are a lot of people on this site who "bite at my heels." Slo is one of them; and there are plenty of others. I don't talk to them because they are beneath me, yet, they consistently try to attract my attention. (Do not say the predictably idiotic thing of, "is everyone who disagrees with you beneath you?" because, as you will observe, I am *speaking* to you now.) I would prefer for you to not go the path of slo, but, with every comment like that, you step closer and closer to that point.

Takeaways:

1. If you don't want to discuss THE ISSUE I raised in the post, then fuck_off. The issue is fair game, but calling me an abomination by an indirect way, and then going off on some stupid and poorly articulated rant (or any rant, poorly articulated or not) that manifests as a personal attack, is not fair game.

2. If you chose to attack me, then you are worthless as a person. I don't have to attack you because you, personally, do not matter to me. You are, to me, an avatar on the internet. As it happens, I know where you are and what you do because that came up in a previous conversation years ago so I have a fairly good idea about why you think what you think, but in the same instance, do not think that I will pull punches simply because your job is one that serves a public good. I won't, but, at the same time, the better choice on you end is not to act like a worthless person. But if you insist on acting like a worthless human being, I'll just stop talking to you forever, and you'll join the ranks of slo1 and his compatriots. Unlike him, you don't struggle to form complete sentences (which is good), but my hope is that you'll make better choices than he has. Though idk... maybe you will, or maybe you won't. I can't control your actions, but I can and will control mine. And if you act like you do not deserve my acknowledgement, you will never get it.

3. Do not think for one instance that your personal opinions about me, individually, are going to change anything I do. They will not. What you think of me is never going to change how I see the world, how I see other people, or even how I see events in the world. If you want to try to persuade me of something, that's fine. But making perfectly idiotic comments about how I should join the right who see me as an abomination do not even rise to the level of idiocy. It is my understanding that you would prefer not to come across as an inarticulate fool, so, don't present yourself as an inarticulate fool.
Tsar of DDO
tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 2:32:22 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 7:08:12 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
White privilege is a myth because some lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll?

That's not what he said.

Dude go to the right. Yes they think you are an abomination and you shouldn't get married to the person you love but you seem so desperate to fit in.

Personal attacks due to ideological differences -- sounds like an SJW.

The fact that you would even consider putting Mike Pence in the white house sickens me. I used to respect you dude but you seem like you're trying to be some cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos

As I understand it, one of the reasons YYW doesn't support Trump is Mike Pence.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 7:28:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 1:28:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2016 7:08:12 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
White privilege is a myth because some lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll?

Dude go to the right. Yes they think you are an abomination and you shouldn't get married to the person you love but you seem so desperate to fit in.

The fact that you would even consider putting Mike Pence in the white house sickens me. I used to respect you dude but you seem like you're trying to be some cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos

The way you transitioned this from a discussion of the issue, to a jab at me is pathetic. Frankly, I don't care if you respect me or not. Respect from you or other people on the internet isn't why I'm here.
I didn't take a jab at you unless the "Cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos" line hit a nerve or something. Especially if you don't care whether or not I respect you so why the need for this long @ss rant.

The reason I'm here is because there are things I like to discuss, and write about. This is one of those subjects. If you don't want to discuss those issues, that's fine. But, if all you want to do is bitch about how you don't like what the "abomination" is saying now, then fuck_off.
I don't see what I did wrong. You are free to discuss what you want, and I'm free to discuss you

Your opinion of me has no value, and neither does Slo1's, and the way that you both personalize everything literally prevents you from being able to carry a reasonable conversation with anyone who disagrees with you.
Negative. I don't personalize anything. If anything I'm usually the recipient of racial slurs when people can't argue my points.

That said, if you don't respect me; based on what I am on this site, and what you are not, that is a stronger indictment of you, than it ever could be of me. I am the most prominent member of this site, bar none. There are people who like that, and there are people who do not. But if you think that I'm going to change what I say based on *your* or based, of all things, on slo1's perspective, you're lying to yourself.
I never once said you should change what you say lol. I'm free to call you out on your bullsh1t right?

You will realize that there are a lot of people on this site who "bite at my heels." Slo is one of them; and there are plenty of others. I don't talk to them because they are beneath me, yet, they consistently try to attract my attention. (Do not say the predictably idiotic thing of, "is everyone who disagrees with you beneath you?" because, as you will observe, I am *speaking* to you now.) I would prefer for you to not go the path of slo, but, with every comment like that, you step closer and closer to that point.
I don't realize that no. I don't pay attention or care about the politics of this site. Who you hate, who hates you is irrelevant to me.

Takeaways:
OOO HOT TAKES EVERYONE HOT TAKES.

1. If you don't want to discuss THE ISSUE I raised in the post, then fuck_off. The issue is fair game, but calling me an abomination by an indirect way, and then going off on some stupid and poorly articulated rant (or any rant, poorly articulated or not) that manifests as a personal attack, is not fair game.
I never once called you an abomination. Now your inner sjw is showing. What I did was point out the amusement of the flirtation of you and the right and their Bible thumping opinions of you. The Right think of you as an abomination. If you think otherwise, you're fooling yourself.


2. If you chose to attack me, then you are worthless as a person. I don't have to attack you because you, personally, do not matter to me. You are, to me, an avatar on the internet. As it happens, I know where you are and what you do because that came up in a previous conversation years ago so I have a fairly good idea about why you think what you think, but in the same instance, do not think that I will pull punches simply because your job is one that serves a public good. I won't, but, at the same time, the better choice on you end is not to act like a worthless person. But if you insist on acting like a worthless human being, I'll just stop talking to you forever, and you'll join the ranks of slo1 and his compatriots. Unlike him, you don't struggle to form complete sentences (which is good), but my hope is that you'll make better choices than he has. Though idk... maybe you will, or maybe you won't. I can't control your actions, but I can and will control mine. And if you act like you do not deserve my acknowledgement, you will never get it.
I don't even know slo1 or his compatriots. He does tend to post things that I agree with. But more importantly I did not attack you. I pointed your ridiculous insistence that white privilege isn't real because some white lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll. I called out your leap of logic then called out you saying you're thinking of voting for trump.

3. Do not think for one instance that your personal opinions about me, individually, are going to change anything I do. They will not. What you think of me is never going to change how I see the world, how I see other people, or even how I see events in the world. If you want to try to persuade me of something, that's fine. But making perfectly idiotic comments about how I should join the right who see me as an abomination do not even rise to the level of idiocy. It is my understanding that you would prefer not to come across as an inarticulate fool, so, don't present yourself as an inarticulate fool.

Dude I never once tried to change you or anything you say. If you're so damn in love with the right, by all means go be with them. You have that right as an American. Chant "Trump" and "All Lives Matter" until you're blue in the face but never ever forget what those people truly think about you.
#BlackLivesMatter
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 7:29:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 7:28:15 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 9/1/2016 1:28:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/1/2016 7:08:12 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
White privilege is a myth because some lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll?

Dude go to the right. Yes they think you are an abomination and you shouldn't get married to the person you love but you seem so desperate to fit in.

The fact that you would even consider putting Mike Pence in the white house sickens me. I used to respect you dude but you seem like you're trying to be some cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos

The way you transitioned this from a discussion of the issue, to a jab at me is pathetic. Frankly, I don't care if you respect me or not. Respect from you or other people on the internet isn't why I'm here.
I didn't take a jab at you unless the "Cut rate Milo Yiannopoulos" line hit a nerve or something. Especially if you don't care whether or not I respect you so why the need for this long @ss rant.

The reason I'm here is because there are things I like to discuss, and write about. This is one of those subjects. If you don't want to discuss those issues, that's fine. But, if all you want to do is bitch about how you don't like what the "abomination" is saying now, then fuck_off.
I don't see what I did wrong. You are free to discuss what you want, and I'm free to discuss you

Your opinion of me has no value, and neither does Slo1's, and the way that you both personalize everything literally prevents you from being able to carry a reasonable conversation with anyone who disagrees with you.
Negative. I don't personalize anything. If anything I'm usually the recipient of racial slurs when people can't argue my points.

That said, if you don't respect me; based on what I am on this site, and what you are not, that is a stronger indictment of you, than it ever could be of me. I am the most prominent member of this site, bar none. There are people who like that, and there are people who do not. But if you think that I'm going to change what I say based on *your* or based, of all things, on slo1's perspective, you're lying to yourself.
I never once said you should change what you say lol. I'm free to call you out on your bullsh1t right?

You will realize that there are a lot of people on this site who "bite at my heels." Slo is one of them; and there are plenty of others. I don't talk to them because they are beneath me, yet, they consistently try to attract my attention. (Do not say the predictably idiotic thing of, "is everyone who disagrees with you beneath you?" because, as you will observe, I am *speaking* to you now.) I would prefer for you to not go the path of slo, but, with every comment like that, you step closer and closer to that point.
I don't realize that no. I don't pay attention or care about the politics of this site. Who you hate, who hates you is irrelevant to me.

Takeaways:
OOO HOT TAKES EVERYONE HOT TAKES.

1. If you don't want to discuss THE ISSUE I raised in the post, then fuck_off. The issue is fair game, but calling me an abomination by an indirect way, and then going off on some stupid and poorly articulated rant (or any rant, poorly articulated or not) that manifests as a personal attack, is not fair game.
I never once called you an abomination. Now your inner sjw is showing. What I did was point out the amusement of the flirtation of you and the right and their Bible thumping opinions of you. The Right think of you as an abomination. If you think otherwise, you're fooling yourself.


2. If you chose to attack me, then you are worthless as a person. I don't have to attack you because you, personally, do not matter to me. You are, to me, an avatar on the internet. As it happens, I know where you are and what you do because that came up in a previous conversation years ago so I have a fairly good idea about why you think what you think, but in the same instance, do not think that I will pull punches simply because your job is one that serves a public good. I won't, but, at the same time, the better choice on you end is not to act like a worthless person. But if you insist on acting like a worthless human being, I'll just stop talking to you forever, and you'll join the ranks of slo1 and his compatriots. Unlike him, you don't struggle to form complete sentences (which is good), but my hope is that you'll make better choices than he has. Though idk... maybe you will, or maybe you won't. I can't control your actions, but I can and will control mine. And if you act like you do not deserve my acknowledgement, you will never get it.
I don't even know slo1 or his compatriots. He does tend to post things that I agree with. But more importantly I did not attack you. I pointed your ridiculous insistence that white privilege isn't real because some white lady yelled at an asian guy about a hula doll. I called out your leap of logic then called out you saying you're thinking of voting for trump.

3. Do not think for one instance that your personal opinions about me, individually, are going to change anything I do. They will not. What you think of me is never going to change how I see the world, how I see other people, or even how I see events in the world. If you want to try to persuade me of something, that's fine. But making perfectly idiotic comments about how I should join the right who see me as an abomination do not even rise to the level of idiocy. It is my understanding that you would prefer not to come across as an inarticulate fool, so, don't present yourself as an inarticulate fool.

Dude I never once tried to change you or anything you say. If you're so damn in love with the right, by all means go be with them. You have that right as an American. Chant "Trump" and "All Lives Matter" until you're blue in the face but never ever forget what those people truly think about you.

This was weak, but w/e. I'm finished with you here.
Tsar of DDO
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 8:05:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Everyone must understand liberals are "liberal" with our tax money, dependency programs etc, however they are not "liberal" with freedoms or individualize. SJW is a way to get people fired up and basically from the equivalent of gangs imo.
Death23
Posts: 784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 7:52:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 12:36:08 PM, slo1 wrote:
You can post all this anecdotal examples of people off their rockers, but it doesn't diminish the error on your part of over exaggerating the "SJW" problem in the US.

He has no response to this.
slo1
Posts: 4,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:41:37 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/2/2016 7:52:11 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 9/1/2016 12:36:08 PM, slo1 wrote:
You can post all this anecdotal examples of people off their rockers, but it doesn't diminish the error on your part of over exaggerating the "SJW" problem in the US.

He has no response to this.

That is because I have more common sense in my little pinky than he does in his whole body.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 3:56:44 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 1:15:52 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/1/2016 12:41:40 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
That abortion post... this person has no shame. I think anyone, whether pro-life or pro-choice, ought to find that quote completely disgusting.

That is just your conservative justice warrior speaking. I happen to agree with you in that it is very distasteful, but it does show a discrepancy. The best way to demonstrate that would be to use Trump supporters who value non PC speech, yet might rail aginst her tweet which is very much not Politically Correct as you mention for even pro-choicers.

I find anti-PC policing unproductive as well.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 10:43:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

The most violent of our society are the ones demanding we give up our guns. I'll bet they don't give up theirs...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 11:50:48 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/3/2016 10:43:52 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

The most violent of our society are the ones demanding we give up our guns. I'll bet they don't give up theirs...

I think there's a lot of truth to the idea that those who are the most realistic threat to our society are those who demand that we concede our essential liberty for the safety of others with no rational connection between their championed policy and the outcome they seek.

Thematically, though, they are at least consistent:

Why safe spaces and microaggressions (i.e. threat to freedom of speech, assembly, and expression)? Safety from unfavorable political perspectives.

Why gun control? Safety from "gun violence" yet the majority of the gun violence is caused by people who have connections to underlying criminal activity. If you want to stop gun violence, you must stop the underlying criminal activity... but dems only want to talk about gun control.

The list goes on...
Tsar of DDO
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 12:32:25 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

If you think that's bad just think of what will happen when Clinton gets elected

Trust me even though your gay its way better to vote for trump because things like this will happen more and more on a national level maybe even in our politics if another lib gets into the oval office
Im not a Nazi
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 12:34:54 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 12:32:25 AM, Capital wrote:
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

If you think that's bad just think of what will happen when Clinton gets elected

Trust me even though your gay its way better to vote for trump because things like this will happen more and more on a national level maybe even in our politics if another lib gets into the oval office

I want you to join a hangout one night
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 12:36:16 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 12:34:54 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2016 12:32:25 AM, Capital wrote:
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

If you think that's bad just think of what will happen when Clinton gets elected

Trust me even though your gay its way better to vote for trump because things like this will happen more and more on a national level maybe even in our politics if another lib gets into the oval office

I want you to join a hangout one night

I never get an invite :(
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 12:38:10 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 12:34:54 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2016 12:32:25 AM, Capital wrote:
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

If you think that's bad just think of what will happen when Clinton gets elected

Trust me even though your gay its way better to vote for trump because things like this will happen more and more on a national level maybe even in our politics if another lib gets into the oval office

I want you to join a hangout one night

Cant now champ I have no data on my phone and I have no wifi

I'm sorry my love :3
Im not a Nazi
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 12:39:07 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 12:36:16 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/4/2016 12:34:54 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2016 12:32:25 AM, Capital wrote:
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

If you think that's bad just think of what will happen when Clinton gets elected

Trust me even though your gay its way better to vote for trump because things like this will happen more and more on a national level maybe even in our politics if another lib gets into the oval office

I want you to join a hangout one night

I never get an invite :(

Come on now... you have a standing invitation...
Tsar of DDO
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 12:43:51 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 12:36:16 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/4/2016 12:34:54 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2016 12:32:25 AM, Capital wrote:
At 9/1/2016 4:45:52 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.dailywire.com...

The "vocal-fried" SJW in question is a woman named Annaliese Nielsen, the founder of "Girls Night In," a secretive and selective women's community which she described to ABC News as an exclusive online sorority. Apparently these women enjoy going out, having a few cocktails, and then hunting for males who will undoubtedly offend them in some SJW rage-inducing way.

In the video (below), which she recorded herself, Nielson begins her self-righteous rant on the evils of hoola girl knickknacks by telling the driver, "You thought that was adorable? You didn't think about the pillaging of the like, continent of Hawaii?"

It gets better...

The clip continues with Nielson claiming she's extremely offended by the doll, calling out the driver's "white privilege," and then hilariously threatening the driver that she's going to do worse than give him a one-star review: she's going to publish this video on the now defunct Gawker website and ruin his life by turning him into a "meme."

This is why white privilege is a myth, and GAWKER is cultural trash as are the people who worked there.

Nielson has presumably started to realize the error of her ways because she deleted her Twitter account and created a new one under another name.

This is why people mock SJWs...

We should all get together on the "continent" of Hawaii and discuss what filth they are. Maybe we could maroon them all on an island to themselves?

If you think that's bad just think of what will happen when Clinton gets elected

Trust me even though your gay its way better to vote for trump because things like this will happen more and more on a national level maybe even in our politics if another lib gets into the oval office

I want you to join a hangout one night

I never get an invite :(

Woah man. I'm a Nazi lover and I got invited

That really should speak to something greyparrot :(
Im not a Nazi