Jump to topic:

The hypocrisy of banning kkk attire swimsuit

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 5:35:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
If the burqini is freedom of speech, so is swimming in kkk attire. Ridiculous? Yes. Why? They both are known to be incites of rage and violence. This has nothing to do with free speech.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 5:54:38 PM
Women going to the beach, wearing only a bathing suit and parading around half naked is something only the infidel do.
Those girls you look at when you are on a beach are making a visual statement that is not completely unlike " Look at my skin, wouldn't you like to touch it? Although my body belongs to my husband, so you can't, suppose we were committing adultery, wouldn't this be fun?"
Look lady, If you think we Christians are doing something naughty, just stay the **** off our beach!
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 7:04:54 PM
At 9/3/2016 6:10:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Swimwear incites violence?

I think my Trump Speedos might incite some violence if I went to a beach in Mexico.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 7:50:34 PM
At 9/3/2016 5:54:38 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
Women going to the beach, wearing only a bathing suit and parading around half naked is something only the infidel do.
Those girls you look at when you are on a beach are making a visual statement that is not completely unlike " Look at my skin, wouldn't you like to touch it? Although my body belongs to my husband, so you can't, suppose we were committing adultery, wouldn't this be fun?"
Look lady, If you think we Christians are doing something naughty, just stay the **** off our beach!

So what exactly is logically the evil of looking at a woman's body? Being straight? How dare us use the penis God gave us.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 7:51:51 PM
At 9/3/2016 7:50:34 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

So what exactly is logically the evil of looking at a woman's body? Being straight? How dare us use the penis God gave us.

On a beach?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 7:52:47 PM
At 9/3/2016 6:10:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Swimwear incites violence?

If a guy walked around in a kkk outfit African Americans would probably beat him to death and rightfully so. Muslims know the burka incites those same feelings in Americans via 9/11 and the plethera of Islamic terrorism on the West. Quit acting ignorant.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 7:54:01 PM
At 9/3/2016 7:51:51 PM, desmac wrote:

On a beach?

So you believe in no god but looking at a woman's body is evil. Get real.

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 7:56:31 PM
At 9/3/2016 7:54:01 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

On a beach?

How the feck does your brain work? Where have i even implied, let alone said, that looking at a woman's body is evil? Why do you make the drivel up?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:01:50 PM
At 9/3/2016 7:56:31 PM, desmac wrote:

On a beach?

How the feck does your brain work? Where have i even implied, let alone said, that looking at a woman's body is evil? Why do you make the drivel up?

You challenged me saying looking at a woman was evil. Go take a peak.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:02:25 PM
Was not evil*

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:03:40 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:01:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

On a beach?

You really are too dim for words. I was asking why you would want to use your penis on a vacation beach.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:06:33 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:03:40 PM, desmac wrote:

On a beach?

You really are too dim for words. I was asking why you would want to use your penis on a vacation beach.

I don't. I was making the point towards giggletitts who calls me and you infidels for looking at a woman on a beach. The rest was adding enunciation to the question to mock Allah being angry that my penis he created works.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:11:26 PM
At 9/3/2016 5:35:15 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
If the burqini is freedom of speech, so is swimming in kkk attire. Ridiculous? Yes. Why? They both are known to be incites of rage and violence. This has nothing to do with free speech.
I wasn't aware that swimwear can trigger rage and violence.

http://giphy.com...
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:15:01 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:11:26 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Wear a burqini or a kkk suit to swim in Mississippi and tell me what happens.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:18:36 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:15:01 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Nope. I don't feel like getting heat stroke, thanks.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:20:05 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:18:36 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

It looks like we agree then.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:22:57 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:20:05 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

No we don't. I just don't want to get heat stroke. I made that very clear.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:24:33 PM
Do you have this same double standard towards men?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:25:35 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:22:57 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

If it gives heat stroke, that sounds like a good reason to ban them on the beach.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:27:25 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:25:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

If it gives heat stroke, that sounds like a good reason to ban them on the beach.
You know what else can cause heat stroke? Being out in the sun for extended periods of time. Does that mean that we should ban going out in the sun at the beach?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:28:04 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:06:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

On a beach?

I don't. I was making the point towards giggletitts who calls me and you infidels for looking at a woman on a beach. The rest was adding enunciation to the question to mock Allah being angry that my penis he created works.

You truly are a bizarre numbskull.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:42:33 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:27:25 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 9/3/2016 8:25:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You know what else can cause heat stroke? Being out in the sun for extended periods of time. Does that mean that we should ban going out in the sun at the beach?

Nope. Just kkk outfits.

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 9:06:32 PM
When a European or an American woman is on the the beach wearing a Bikini,it is not completely unlike she was wearing nothing but a bra and panties, so what a man sees resembles what a man would see if he were about to commit adultery with her. We may not think there is any similarity among these things, but people in the Muslim world might.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 9:21:49 PM
At 9/3/2016 8:28:04 PM, desmac wrote:

On a beach?

That's because you don't understand Islamic theology. You should fear them more than the groups you label as hate groups. The U.S. hate groups are still yet to commit one suicide bombing or act of serious terrorism. Islam? Every single day, and on some days more than once.

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 9:58:53 PM
At 9/3/2016 9:06:32 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
When a European or an American woman is on the the beach wearing a Bikini,it is not completely unlike she was wearing nothing but a bra and panties, so what a man sees resembles what a man would see if he were about to commit adultery with her. We may not think there is any similarity among these things, but people in the Muslim world might.

So
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 10:30:39 PM
At 9/3/2016 9:06:32 PM, xus00HAY wrote:

We aren't in the Muslim world. If they want to in the Muslim world they can book tickets to Pakistan.

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 10:37:50 PM
At 9/3/2016 9:21:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

On a beach?

That's because you don't understand Islamic theology. You should fear them more than the groups you label as hate groups. The U.S. hate groups are still yet to commit one suicide bombing or act of serious terrorism. Islam? Every single day, and on some days more than once.

I have never labeled anybody anything. Are Jihadists wearing Burkinis when they self detonate?
Was Timothy McVeigh an Islamacist?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 10:41:25 PM
At 9/3/2016 10:37:50 PM, desmac wrote:
At 9/3/2016 9:21:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

On a beach?

I have never labeled anybody anything. Are Jihadists wearing Burkinis when they self detonate?
Was Timothy McVeigh an Islamacist?

Who's that? It's been so long ago. Perhaps we should go after Stalin and see what belief he had. Mindless idiots from 25-75 years ago have nothing to do with Islamists blowing this self every single day. Do you have a radar for danfer or do you simply assume all cultures just simply love America? Newsflash. They don't. Most would love to watch you burn.