Why wouldnt republicans support Trump?

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:28:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Can someone really give me a good reason

When I listen to podcasts by intelligent conservatives like Ben Shapiro all I hear is that hes not a conservative so I wont support him

But would you really risk a Hillary presidency just because Donald Trump doesn't believe in smaller government? He believes in more conservative policies than Clinton will

Why conservatives wont you support our glorious leader
Im not a Nazi
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:36:48 PM
At 9/5/2016 2:28:32 PM, Capital wrote:

When I listen to podcasts by intelligent conservatives like Ben Shapiro all I hear is that hes not a conservative so I wont support him

But would you really risk a Hillary presidency just because Donald Trump doesn't believe in smaller government? He believes in more conservative policies than Clinton will

Simple: he's not part of the political machine. He falls outside their influence.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:39:56 PM
At 9/5/2016 2:36:48 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Simple: he's not part of the political machine. He falls outside their influence.

Hillary falls even farther out of their influence though. She will do the exact opposite while trump will do some things they say and not do some other things
Im not a Nazi
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:46:32 PM
I don't disagree they are cutting off their nose to spite their face. But the reality is, those in the beltway put on a show of public discord but they are all members of the same fraternity. Different name but same face.

Trump is not part of that fraternity. Therein lies the issue. Neither side is working for the people. They are working for themselves.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:50:04 PM

To replace the Muslim Brotherhood puppet administration that we have now that Hillary plans on continuing?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 3:19:02 PM

Lesser of two evils
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:02:08 PM

This is not just "beltway" Republicans, it is sane Republicans all over the nation!

Good men and women who differ with ME on politics, but want no part of this destructive hate filled man, and the people he calls his "fans".

During the primary's, I sure asked, many asked. Just how would Trump run a general campaign. I got nothing but bullsh1t like "glorious leader". Well, this is what you got. I guy who can't even get his party's unity. The race was lost at the convention when efforts to undo this failed.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:41:50 PM

Why conservatives wont you support our glorious leader : :

Many Republicans won't support Donald Trump for the same reason many Democrats won't support Hillary Clinton. Only stupid people can't figure that out.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:42:49 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:41:50 PM, Z_ONE wrote:

Many Republicans won't support Donald Trump for the same reason many Democrats won't support Hillary Clinton. Only stupid people can't figure that out.

Democrats were BEGGING for Hillary to win. And the people who didn't support her were Bernie supporters which is another level of mental retardation completely
Im not a Nazi
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:45:07 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:42:49 PM, Capital wrote:

Democrats were BEGGING for Hillary to win. And the people who didn't support her were Bernie supporters which is another level of mental retardation completely. : :

There are many Democrats supporting Donald Trump. You don't want that to be known, do you?
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:47:02 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:45:07 PM, Z_ONE wrote:

Democrats were BEGGING for Hillary to win. And the people who didn't support her were Bernie supporters which is another level of mental retardation completely. : :

There are many Democrats supporting Donald Trump. You don't want that to be known, do you?

Name a few notable democrats that support Donald Trump
Im not a Nazi
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:55:42 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:47:02 PM, Capital wrote:

Name a few notable democrats that support Donald Trump : :

You give me the name of my great great great grandfather first, then I will research on youtube.com and give you names of Democrats who are supporting Donald Trump.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:00:48 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:55:42 PM, Z_ONE wrote:

You give me the name of my great great great grandfather first, then I will research on youtube.com and give you names of Democrats who are supporting Donald Trump.

Except I never made the claim of knowing your great great great grandfather but you said democrats support trump. Also its very simple. I could never get your great great grandfathers name off youtube but you can do your task easily
Im not a Nazi
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:03:55 PM
At 9/5/2016 6:00:48 PM, Capital wrote:

Except I never made the claim of knowing your great great great grandfather but you said democrats support trump. Also its very simple. I could never get your great great grandfathers name off youtube but you can do your task easily : :

I've already heard many Democrats say they were supporting Donald Trump by watching youtube videos. You don't have to believe me.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:08:02 PM
At 9/5/2016 6:03:55 PM, Z_ONE wrote:

Except I never made the claim of knowing your great great great grandfather but you said democrats support trump. Also its very simple. I could never get your great great grandfathers name off youtube but you can do your task easily : :

I've already heard many Democrats say they were supporting Donald Trump by watching youtube videos. You don't have to believe me.

Good because I don't and you have no proof

Vampires are real ive seen them on youtube
Im not a Nazi
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:11:21 PM
At 9/5/2016 6:08:02 PM, Capital wrote:

Vampires are real ive seen them on youtube : ;

I've seen people who call themselves Democrats and say they are supporting Donald Trump on youtube video's too.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:11:53 PM
At 9/5/2016 6:11:21 PM, Z_ONE wrote:

I've seen people who call themselves Democrats and say they are supporting Donald Trump on youtube video's too.

Name one notable democrat
Im not a Nazi
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:12:59 PM
I don't have a dog in the fight but there are multiple Facebook sites, union sites, and regular websites at dems for trump
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:13:43 PM
At 9/5/2016 6:11:53 PM, Capital wrote:

Name one notable democrat : :

I can't even remember the titles to movies I watched an hour ago.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:14:27 PM
At 9/5/2016 6:13:43 PM, Z_ONE wrote:

Yeah your too stupid for even me to talk to
Im not a Nazi
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 10:49:01 PM

Except I never made the claim of knowing your great great great grandfather but you said democrats support trump. Also its very simple. I could never get your great great grandfathers name off youtube but you can do your task easily

There were some but she kills them when they do so? They'll probably still be voting for her from the grave somehow...like magic...If they do not? She'll probably drone shot their graves.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 10:51:40 PM

Vampires are real ive seen them on youtube

Even Jimmy Carter can see she's an evil troll owwned by foreign oligarchs. Hell...even most people voting for her know she's evil. But? Gotta vote for those plantation politics benefits that the dems never actually dish out in real life on planet earth.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:10:24 PM
At 9/5/2016 2:39:56 PM, Capital wrote:

Hillary falls even farther out of their influence though. She will do the exact opposite while trump will do some things they say and not do some other things

That's actually not true at all. There is a reason the Status quo exists.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:13:57 PM

It doesn't matter. Moderates will replace them.

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:18:04 PM
At 9/5/2016 11:10:24 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:39:56 PM, Capital wrote:

That's actually not true at all. There is a reason the Status quo exists.
I responded with pretty much the same answer.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:27:48 PM

Democrats were BEGGING for Hillary to win. And the people who didn't support her were Bernie supporters which is another level of mental retardation completely

I don't think so, she's just the lesser of 2 evils. Bernie was just too far out in the right lane and Hillary was pre-destined to win regardless who she ran against. We all know by now presidents are chosen by the party not by the people. Voting Dems are not thrilled with her, her approval rating, last checked, was 31%. Trump was a fluke because the Reps lost their eye on the prize with their own infighting, lack of cohesiveness. They brought too many bible thumping ultra conservatives to the table which the south likes, whereas the north is not as keen on theo/politics. The Rep. party, like Trump, like to run a platform based on irrational fears that all is against the American people. Trump and the Reps actually deserve each other.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 12:18:02 AM
At 9/5/2016 6:14:27 PM, Capital wrote:
At 9/5/2016 6:13:43 PM, Z_ONE wrote:

Yeah your too stupid for even me to talk to

There are not large groups of Democrats jumping ship for Trump. The percentage of cross-over Dem->rep will be in historic norms. The Rep->Dem will be outside the norms, there will be more - Trump is just that bad.

Now... We as a nation will vote. She will win. You, and the other Trump supporters will scream and stamp your feet. My question to you is this. When the majority of Americans reject Trump and his message, will you ignore it yet again, or work to change? The simple fact is, most Americans don't like the crap you are selling. Don't for a second think THEY are the un-American ones - they are the MAJORITY of Americans saying loud and clear- we don't want any part of Trump.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 4:11:12 PM
At 9/5/2016 3:19:02 PM, Mikal wrote:
Lesser of two evils

Trump is the lesser.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 4:32:11 PM
At 9/6/2016 4:11:12 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 9/5/2016 3:19:02 PM, Mikal wrote:
Lesser of two evils

Trump is the lesser.

I'll debate this
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 5:10:51 PM

-He doesn't believe in free trade.
-His is too reactionary and not trust worthy to be the leader of the armed forces. Just look up his childish quote that he knows ISIS better than the generals.
-He believes in some form of semi universal heathcare.
-He is not socially conservative.
-He is not fiscally conservative.

-About the only thing he has conservative is his immigration doctrine, which everyone is greatly confused about as far as whether he would deport all 11 million illegals.

-To many unknowns about him and he is not trustworthy to shift or remain conservative on any issue including immigration.

He is closer to Hillary in issues than he is to Ted Cruz.

It makes perfect sense why Republicans would not support him.