Assange just exposed Hillary Clinton

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 9:59:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

She was clearly lying to the FBI and pretending she didn't know or remember anything. She should be disqualified and locked up for being such a wretched lowlife. Nothing Trump said or did in a whole lifetime equate the nastiness and corruption of Hillary. A true democrat who is against racism should be the first to vote against this Haiti-stealing closet-black-hating super-predator corporate-thief who is basing her campaign on meaningless McCarthyist conspiracy theories and social justice pandering. It's shocking she has any support. But then I remember those Liberal Arts students in my college days and I put 2 and 2 together.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 10:21:56 PM
At 9/7/2016 9:59:02 PM, Roukezian wrote:

She was clearly lying to the FBI and pretending she didn't know or remember anything. She should be disqualified and locked up for being such a wretched lowlife. Nothing Trump said or did in a whole lifetime equate the nastiness and corruption of Hillary. A true democrat who is against racism should be the first to vote against this Haiti-stealing closet-black-hating super-predator corporate-thief who is basing her campaign on meaningless McCarthyist conspiracy theories and social justice pandering. It's shocking she has any support. But then I remember those Liberal Arts students in my college days and I put 2 and 2 together.

Sadly, many liberals wouldn't care if she raped a baby and sacrificed it to the devil. As long as she promises some free crap that she never intends on actually giving out...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 10:25:23 PM

He's got dirt but everything is speculation until they are available
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 10:26:55 PM
At 9/7/2016 10:25:23 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

He's got dirt but everything is speculation until they are available

True, they will be released in a week or so (hopefully).
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 10:27:22 PM
SHOCKING! Nobody saw this coming; how could they have?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 10:47:52 PM

So far, its just more bluster. He has documents that she sent containing the (c) mark - implying that she knew what that meant, and I think she knew very well what it meant. That, however, does not prove she lied in any way.

So.... No new story here.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 11:33:12 PM
At 9/7/2016 10:47:52 PM, TBR wrote:

So far, its just more bluster. He has documents that she sent containing the (c) mark - implying that she knew what that meant, and I think she knew very well what it meant. That, however, does not prove she lied in any way.

Bwaaaahahahahaha! Look at all the sheeple...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 11:38:28 PM
At 9/7/2016 10:27:22 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

At this point, acknowledging that Hillary is a liar is more of a requirement to vote than a photo ID.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 11:41:59 PM

Massage is at the point he needs to show complete visibility on where his funding is coming from. He seems to have an axe to grind with Hillary and has shifted to support Russian policy versus the west.

One has to wonder if wikipedia has bee compromised in integrity due to being declared enemy of the west and funding from Russia who is pushing their agenda.

Might be a bit conspiracy, but it always pays to know where the funding comes from to either support or rule out who is greasing the wheels, right?
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 11:43:38 PM
At 9/7/2016 11:38:28 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

At this point, acknowledging that Hillary is a liar is more of a requirement to vote than a photo ID.

It won't matter for 2 groups

1. Ardent Hillary supporters
2. Those with TDS: trump derangement syndrome
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:17:10 AM
At 9/7/2016 11:33:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

The point, brondo, is this does nothing to prove a lie, not that she didn't lie. Do you understand the difference?
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:24:28 AM
At 9/8/2016 12:17:10 AM, TBR wrote:

The point, brondo, is this does nothing to prove a lie, not that she didn't lie. Do you understand the difference?

Again we don't know till he releases what he had.

And wiki leaks, I'm not to fond of, but they go after our government... Left, right, military... They don't pick favorites.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:26:18 AM
At 9/8/2016 12:24:28 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

Again we don't know till he releases what he had.

And wiki leaks, I'm not to fond of, but they go after our government... Left, right, military... They don't pick favorites.

I agree.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:33:03 AM
It is pretty flipping incompetent if a sec of state DOESNT know what classified, secret, top secret is. Hell they teach you that in basic before you get your bdu or digis.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:38:02 AM
At 9/8/2016 12:33:03 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
It is pretty flipping incompetent if a sec of state DOESNT know what classified, secret, top secret is. Hell they teach you that in basic before you get your bdu or digis.

Just remember..Obama chose her...and also said she is the most qualified ever to be president...

Judgement fail maybe?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:58:16 AM

Baaaaa....baaaaaaa.....baaaaaaa.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:11:17 AM
At 9/8/2016 12:58:16 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Baaaaa....baaaaaaa.....baaaaaaa.

I take that to mean you don't understand the difference.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:18:52 AM
At 9/8/2016 12:38:02 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/8/2016 12:33:03 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

Just remember..Obama chose her...and also said she is the most qualified ever to be president...

Judgement fail maybe?

Considering I don't put too much stock in his judgement, I'd say par for the course.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:47:49 AM

+1 but for whom?
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:39:55 AM
At 9/8/2016 1:47:49 AM, Peepette wrote:

+1 but for whom?

For notable idiots like TBR and Slo1.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:56:34 AM
At 9/8/2016 2:39:55 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

+1 but for whom?

I don't think either has made enough of a point to get a -1
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 3:06:15 AM

+1 but for whom?

She lied, I said so above. The thing is, this "proof" is not proof of anything, its just more chatter.

You guys go off-track as much as you like - its not winning the election. Just like chasing Obama for a birth certificate, or Bill Clinton for blowjobs. It is great for the Conservative echo chamber, but does nothing to win voters.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 3:38:57 AM
At 9/8/2016 3:06:15 AM, TBR wrote:

+1 but for whom?

She lied, I said so above. The thing is, this "proof" is not proof of anything, its just more chatter.

You guys go off-track as much as you like - its not winning the election. Just like chasing Obama for a birth certificate, or Bill Clinton for blowjobs. It is great for the Conservative echo chamber, but does nothing to win voters.

Wtf is going off the rail? I said there is nothing to discuss till the release.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 4:18:08 AM
At 9/8/2016 3:38:57 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 3:06:15 AM, TBR wrote:

+1 but for whom?

Wtf is going off the rail? I said there is nothing to discuss till the release.

The reply was not to you.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 4:34:50 AM
Contention is good. Back and forth is rarely productive. My position is clear: until assange releases what he has, there's nothing to affirm or negate.