Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Jill Stein on wireless signals

BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 8:25:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

Also that's an old story.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 8:39:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

well duh, what do you think tin foil hats are for, Google how to make one and don't leave home without it.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:07:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 8:39:13 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

well duh, what do you think tin foil hats are for, Google how to make one and don't leave home without it.

We don't really do that
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:26:06 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I've met lots of docs with zero common sense... I've fixed their contracts for the last 15 years
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:28:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I think there's a Green Party in the house. We better make a safe space and not use any triggers... Like yellow (greens not effective against yellow in the dc universe. Lol)
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:33:01 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

""And what about the wireless?" the teacher asked.

"We should not be exposing, especially, kids" brains to that," Stein said. "You know, we don"t follow that issue in this country, but in Europe where they do, they have good precautions around wireless. Maybe not good enough, because it"s very hard to study this stuff. We make guinea pigs out of whole populations and then we discover how many die."

It's good that you are 99% sure, because you're 100% wrong.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:38:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.

Careful this is a safe place and we don't use trigger words here...... Lol
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 9:38:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 9:38:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.

Careful this is a safe place and we don't use trigger words here...... Lol

I've been calling Greens idiots for months now, because that's the best way to describe them.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 10:03:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 9:38:49 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.

Careful this is a safe place and we don't use trigger words here...... Lol

I've been calling Greens idiots for months now, because that's the best way to describe them.

There party is like the libertarians... Good in theory but they back some hokie stuff. I went independent in 07 and I don't see that ever changing.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 10:05:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 10:03:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:49 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.

Careful this is a safe place and we don't use trigger words here...... Lol

I've been calling Greens idiots for months now, because that's the best way to describe them.

There party is like the libertarians... Good in theory but they back some hokie stuff. I went independent in 07 and I don't see that ever changing.

If you think Green party is good in theory then you have major issues.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 10:15:05 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 10:05:35 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 10:03:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:49 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.

Careful this is a safe place and we don't use trigger words here...... Lol

I've been calling Greens idiots for months now, because that's the best way to describe them.

There party is like the libertarians... Good in theory but they back some hokie stuff. I went independent in 07 and I don't see that ever changing.

If you think Green party is good in theory then you have major issues.

Just the aspect of environmentalism. How they go about it, negative. Every single position, I disagree with. Actually scratch that: I just like green. Lol
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 10:22:36 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 10:15:05 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 10:05:35 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 10:03:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:49 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.

Careful this is a safe place and we don't use trigger words here...... Lol

I've been calling Greens idiots for months now, because that's the best way to describe them.

There party is like the libertarians... Good in theory but they back some hokie stuff. I went independent in 07 and I don't see that ever changing.

If you think Green party is good in theory then you have major issues.

Just the aspect of environmentalism. How they go about it, negative. Every single position, I disagree with. Actually scratch that: I just like green. Lol

Their entire political base is on the front of environmentalism. If you like the environmentalism portion of their ideas, then you like almost all that they say, because the majority of their economic (if you can call it that) ideas are environmentalist, and rather stupid as well.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 10:40:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 10:22:36 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 10:15:05 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 10:05:35 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 10:03:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:49 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:38:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Good work ethic =/= intelligent or capable of grasping key concepts, such as economics, which she and the entirety of the Greens fail at.

Careful this is a safe place and we don't use trigger words here...... Lol

I've been calling Greens idiots for months now, because that's the best way to describe them.

There party is like the libertarians... Good in theory but they back some hokie stuff. I went independent in 07 and I don't see that ever changing.

If you think Green party is good in theory then you have major issues.

Just the aspect of environmentalism. How they go about it, negative. Every single position, I disagree with. Actually scratch that: I just like green. Lol

Their entire political base is on the front of environmentalism. If you like the environmentalism portion of their ideas, then you like almost all that they say, because the majority of their economic (if you can call it that) ideas are environmentalist, and rather stupid as well.

Yeah that's why I had to scratch it... Type before thinking.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 11:15:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 9:33:01 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

""And what about the wireless?" the teacher asked.

"We should not be exposing, especially, kids" brains to that," Stein said. "You know, we don"t follow that issue in this country, but in Europe where they do, they have good precautions around wireless. Maybe not good enough, because it"s very hard to study this stuff. We make guinea pigs out of whole populations and then we discover how many die."

It's good that you are 99% sure, because you're 100% wrong.

I'm not even gonna fight with you on this. We have opposite views on the Greens and you and I have had this fight before and we accomplished nothing.

Whenever I search for wireless regulation in Europe I get stuff about EMFs because WIFI IS AN EMF.
https://osha.europa.eu...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 11:19:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 11:15:09 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:01 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

""And what about the wireless?" the teacher asked.

"We should not be exposing, especially, kids" brains to that," Stein said. "You know, we don"t follow that issue in this country, but in Europe where they do, they have good precautions around wireless. Maybe not good enough, because it"s very hard to study this stuff. We make guinea pigs out of whole populations and then we discover how many die."

It's good that you are 99% sure, because you're 100% wrong.

I'm not even gonna fight with you on this. We have opposite views on the Greens and you and I have had this fight before and we accomplished nothing.

Yes, because I have a firm understanding of finance and economics, while you don't.


Whenever I search for wireless regulation in Europe I get stuff about EMFs because WIFI IS AN EMF.
https://osha.europa.eu...

Since when did I talk about wireless regulation? I said that the comment made by Stein was idiotic, as she's rather prone to such idiocy.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 11:35:38 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 11:19:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 11:15:09 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:01 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

""And what about the wireless?" the teacher asked.

"We should not be exposing, especially, kids" brains to that," Stein said. "You know, we don"t follow that issue in this country, but in Europe where they do, they have good precautions around wireless. Maybe not good enough, because it"s very hard to study this stuff. We make guinea pigs out of whole populations and then we discover how many die."

It's good that you are 99% sure, because you're 100% wrong.

I'm not even gonna fight with you on this. We have opposite views on the Greens and you and I have had this fight before and we accomplished nothing.

Yes, because I have a firm understanding of finance and economics, while you don't.


Whenever I search for wireless regulation in Europe I get stuff about EMFs because WIFI IS AN EMF.
https://osha.europa.eu...

Since when did I talk about wireless regulation? I said that the comment made by Stein was idiotic, as she's rather prone to such idiocy.

Aaaaaaa-greed. Hence the airhead comment earlier
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 11:45:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 9:33:01 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

""And what about the wireless?" the teacher asked.

"We should not be exposing, especially, kids" brains to that," Stein said. "You know, we don"t follow that issue in this country, but in Europe where they do, they have good precautions around wireless. Maybe not good enough, because it"s very hard to study this stuff. We make guinea pigs out of whole populations and then we discover how many die."

It's good that you are 99% sure, because you're 100% wrong.

Wow roast
Im not a Nazi
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:06:13 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

BS study, we would all be brain-dead if wireless signals really hurt us given that it's impossible to avoid them nowadays.

In addition, many studies link these waves to higher chances of cancer, but remember almost everything is said to increase your chance of cancer. This is nothing new.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:08:24 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Because 100% of Harvard students have superhuman intellect and can never be wrong in the utopian society that exists in Harvard.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:21:58 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/9/2016 12:08:24 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Because 100% of Harvard students have superhuman intellect and can never be wrong in the utopian society that exists in Harvard.

How dare you denigrate the bastion of superhuman intelligence that none of 'us' could ever hope to even be able to understand what they are saying. Lol
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:38:48 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/9/2016 12:08:24 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:07:02 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:42:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
She is an airhead but I'd have to agree she was referring to the cell tower em f's from a few years back

Because Harvard Med School only accepts airheads after all

Because 100% of Harvard students have superhuman intellect and can never be wrong in the utopian society that exists in Harvard.
1) Straw man
2) Never said they were all geniuses, but they sure as h3ll ain't morons.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:39:52 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/9/2016 12:06:13 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

BS study, we would all be brain-dead if wireless signals really hurt us given that it's impossible to avoid them nowadays.

That's not a Study, that's the webpage for the CDC on this topic.
In addition, many studies link these waves to higher chances of cancer, but remember almost everything is said to increase your chance of cancer. This is nothing new.
The point is?
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:41:33 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/8/2016 11:19:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 11:15:09 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 9:33:01 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:24:04 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/8/2016 8:14:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Jill Stein actually believes that wireless wifi signals are harmful to one's brain.

http://www.rawstory.com...

How crazier can the green party get?

I am 99% sure she is refering to this.
http://www.cdc.gov...

""And what about the wireless?" the teacher asked.

"We should not be exposing, especially, kids" brains to that," Stein said. "You know, we don"t follow that issue in this country, but in Europe where they do, they have good precautions around wireless. Maybe not good enough, because it"s very hard to study this stuff. We make guinea pigs out of whole populations and then we discover how many die."

It's good that you are 99% sure, because you're 100% wrong.

I'm not even gonna fight with you on this. We have opposite views on the Greens and you and I have had this fight before and we accomplished nothing.

Yes, because I have a firm understanding of finance and economics, while you don't.


Whenever I search for wireless regulation in Europe I get stuff about EMFs because WIFI IS AN EMF.
https://osha.europa.eu...

Since when did I talk about wireless regulation? I said that the comment made by Stein was idiotic, as she's rather prone to such idiocy.

That's what her comment was about