Jump to topic:

Trump 1-Y classification

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:02:35 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Trump, as is well documented, got out of the draft not once, but three times. The last was what was called "1-Y classification" or medical.

In his 20's he was medically unable to serve his country, and I doubt he is now. He chases Clinton's medical records while the best he has released is a comical note from his doctor?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:13:50 AM
At 9/9/2016 2:02:35 AM, TBR wrote:
Trump, as is well documented, got out of the draft not once, but three times. The last was what was called "1-Y classification" or medical.

In his 20's he was medically unable to serve his country, and I doubt he is now. He chases Clinton's medical records while the best he has released is a comical note from his doctor?

She must be faking all of those coughing fits for effect.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:15:47 AM
Hillary. The cough master.

"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:15:48 AM
At 9/9/2016 2:13:50 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Don't know man... Got to worry about guy guy. He was that messed-up in his youth, and he eats like a child now.... Sure doesn't look healthy to me.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:24:26 AM
At 9/9/2016 2:15:48 AM, TBR wrote:

Don't know man... Got to worry about guy guy. He was that messed-up in his youth, and he eats like a child now.... Sure doesn't look healthy to me.

Give us the Trump cough onterage.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:25:54 AM
At 9/9/2016 2:24:26 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

I know a few Presidents who didn't fight, inhale, or be born with male genitalia.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:26:07 AM
At 9/9/2016 2:24:26 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

http://studybreaks.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:27:34 AM
Here's what a lying bastard looks like.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:28:53 AM
Here's what a Prresident on drugs looks like.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:30:19 AM
Here's what a donkey with ears looks like.

vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:34:42 AM
History of inner or middle ear surgery
Hearing loss
Gout
Limitation of Motion
Arthritis
Patellar Knee Pain Syndrome
Dislocation
Fractures
Osteoporosis
Night Blindness
Vision 20/40 20/70 or 20/30 20/100
Height/Weight distribution
Narcolepsy
Sleep Apnea
Epilepsy
Sleep Walking
Flat Feet

There are so many disqualifications that this is just silly, and many non life-threatening medical ailments disqualify you and even more existed when this occurred. Versus the obvious visible health issues of Clinton and the public history of Deep Venous Thrombosis, Cerebral Sinus Thrombosis, and Concussions. Her vascular issues would also disqualify her for the Military. 71% of doctors from the AAPS poll state that her medical issues are potentially disqualifying.

http://www.aapsonline.org...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 1:53:02 PM
Don't we all try to get out of stuff we don't want to do? So many ways to do it. Everyone in politics is guilty of that in one form or another, is the draft such a huge deal, not to me, if we lost because we were one person short well.....but there have always been people willing and ready to step up for those who can't or won't, and thank God for them.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:05:06 PM
At 9/9/2016 1:53:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Don't we all try to get out of stuff we don't want to do? So many ways to do it. Everyone in politics is guilty of that in one form or another, is the draft such a huge deal, not to me, if we lost because we were one person short well.....but there have always been people willing and ready to step up for those who can't or won't, and thank God for them.

Yea it was a big f**king deal. Others that didn't want to go went and died.

Say what you just said to one vet, and try to count the seconds till your nose is broken.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:08:09 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:34:42 AM, vortex86 wrote:
Hearing loss
Gout
Limitation of Motion
Arthritis
Dislocation
Fractures
Osteoporosis
Night Blindness
Narcolepsy
Sleep Apnea
Epilepsy
Sleep Walking
Flat Feet

There are so many disqualifications that this is just silly, and many non life-threatening medical ailments disqualify you and even more existed when this occurred.
I agree. Minor medical, and he skated on the war.

Versus the obvious visible health issues of Clinton and the public history of Deep Venous Thrombosis, Cerebral Sinus Thrombosis, and Concussions. Her vascular issues would also disqualify her for the Military.
Yup. The point is, she is plenty healthy, that is if Trump is any indicator of what is healthy enough to serve.

71% of doctors from the AAPS poll state that her medical issues are potentially disqualifying.
They actually said "likely overblown, "

kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:28:21 PM
At 9/9/2016 2:05:06 PM, TBR wrote:

Say what you just said to one vet, and try to count the seconds till your nose is broken.

I've known tons of people who personally joined, not during war time, some went to Desert Storm, a few wanted to get out but they couldn't, one guy had his wife hit him in the knee with a marble rolling pin because he wanted to get out. Point is would you want someone next to you who absolutely didn't want to be there? Do you really think they would do their job as well as they could or should? Maybe it's designed to give people easy outs for those very reasons. People will begrudgingly do things they don't want and even do a good job at it. How about some guys like Bowe Bergdahl want them next to you in a trench?
http://www.wearethemighty.com...
there were lots of ways out, I try to not make personal judgements, I didn't when Bill said didn't inhale, or stained a girls dress and didn't he have an "out" for the Draft as well?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:17:07 PM
At 9/9/2016 2:28:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I've known tons of people who personally joined, not during war time, some went to Desert Storm, a few wanted to get out but they couldn't, one guy had his wife hit him in the knee with a marble rolling pin because he wanted to get out. Point is would you want someone next to you who absolutely didn't want to be there?
Most during that time didn't want to be there! Seriously, Trump has taken the veteran sh1t too far. He mocks men like McCain, while he sat home.

Do you really think they would do their job as well as they could or should? Maybe it's designed to give people easy outs for those very reasons. People will begrudgingly do things they don't want and even do a good job at it. How about some guys like Bowe Bergdahl want them next to you in a trench?
there were lots of ways out, I try to not make personal judgements, I didn't when Bill said didn't inhale, or stained a girls dress and didn't he have an "out" for the Draft as well?
This is surreal. The post was... not that serious, but I simply cant fathom this. Say most wanted out of the draft, all fine. Say normal rational people would try to get out, but making excuses for Trump in this way is... Well, I would punch you.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:19:46 PM
At 9/9/2016 2:08:09 PM, TBR wrote:
Hearing loss
Gout
Limitation of Motion
Arthritis
Dislocation
Fractures
Osteoporosis
Night Blindness
Narcolepsy
Sleep Apnea
Epilepsy
Sleep Walking
Flat Feet

There are so many disqualifications that this is just silly, and many non life-threatening medical ailments disqualify you and even more existed when this occurred.

Versus the obvious visible health issues of Clinton and the public history of Deep Venous Thrombosis, Cerebral Sinus Thrombosis, and Concussions. Her vascular issues would also disqualify her for the Military.
Yup. The point is, she is plenty healthy, that is if Trump is any indicator of what is healthy enough to serve.

71% of doctors from the AAPS poll state that her medical issues are potentially disqualifying.

Actually only 20% said that it was likely overblown
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:29:40 PM
At 9/9/2016 3:17:07 PM, TBR wrote:

I've known tons of people who personally joined, not during war time, some went to Desert Storm, a few wanted to get out but they couldn't, one guy had his wife hit him in the knee with a marble rolling pin because he wanted to get out. Point is would you want someone next to you who absolutely didn't want to be there?
Most during that time didn't want to be there! Seriously, Trump has taken the veteran sh1t too far. He mocks men like McCain, while he sat home.

Do you really think they would do their job as well as they could or should? Maybe it's designed to give people easy outs for those very reasons. People will begrudgingly do things they don't want and even do a good job at it. How about some guys like Bowe Bergdahl want them next to you in a trench?
This is surreal. The post was... not that serious, but I simply cant fathom this. Say most wanted out of the draft, all fine. Say normal rational people would try to get out, but making excuses for Trump in this way is... Well, I would punch you.

Of course you would you are anti free speech apparently, you choose to condemn one rather than all, you where a Bill supporter were you not? So bash them all if you like, but be fare about it and not hypocritical.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:43:29 PM
At 9/9/2016 3:29:40 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Of course you would you are anti free speech apparently, you choose to condemn one rather than all, you where a Bill supporter were you not? So bash them all if you like, but be fare about it and not hypocritical.

Please... Get a little push back and you go straight to crying about it like almost every Conservative I run across these days.

I am no hypocrite. I hate it. When people talk about Bill Clinton, sure it is a fair attack. Say it as much as you like, I will never make the sort of excuses you and other Trump supporters would stoop to.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:44:57 PM
At 9/9/2016 3:19:46 PM, vortex86 wrote:
Hearing loss
Gout
Limitation of Motion
Arthritis
Dislocation
Fractures
Osteoporosis
Night Blindness
Narcolepsy
Sleep Apnea
Epilepsy
Sleep Walking
Flat Feet

I am going to ask you seriously. This is something you really think? You think her coughing, or that silly gif of her laughing is enough to sway your (or anyone's) vote?
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 4:12:25 PM
At 9/9/2016 3:44:57 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/9/2016 3:19:46 PM, vortex86 wrote:
Hearing loss
Gout
Limitation of Motion
Arthritis
Dislocation
Fractures
Osteoporosis
Night Blindness
Narcolepsy
Sleep Apnea
Epilepsy
Sleep Walking
Flat Feet

I am going to ask you seriously. This is something you really think? You think her coughing, or that silly gif of her laughing is enough to sway your (or anyone's) vote?

It is not I that initially brought up her health, you did. You asked about Trump's health and turnaround is fair play. Do I think health will change anyone's opinion? The same people that complained about McCain's age/health. Most people have already made up their mind, and I doubt this or most things would change their opinions.

Seriously though, what's up with her tongue?
https://pbs.twimg.com...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 4:22:31 PM
At 9/9/2016 3:43:29 PM, TBR wrote:

Please... Get a little push back and you go straight to crying about it like almost every Conservative I run across these days.

I am no hypocrite. I hate it. When people talk about Bill Clinton, sure it is a fair attack. Say it as much as you like, I will never make the sort of excuses you and other Trump supporters would stoop to.

Didn't make excuses, merely pointed out human nature, never defended his arguments, nor said they were valid or I agreed with them personally. Pointed out many have done the same or similar and it appears pretty easy to do. My opinion is I wouldn't want someone like that next to me in a war or in any situation where my life may depends on it. Just because I can understand perhaps even sympathize with someone or something doesn't mean I agree or make excuses for it.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 4:58:05 PM

Okay. Go join the military.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 5:07:10 PM
At 9/9/2016 4:58:05 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Try not deflecting. This is about Trumps dogging the draft.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 5:10:15 PM
At 9/9/2016 4:22:31 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/9/2016 3:43:29 PM, TBR wrote:

Didn't make excuses, merely pointed out human nature, never defended his arguments, nor said they were valid or I agreed with them personally. Pointed out many have done the same or similar and it appears pretty easy to do.
Yea you did. Then you tried to deflect with Bill Clinton.

My opinion is I wouldn't want someone like that next to me in a war or in any situation where my life may depends on it. Just because I can understand perhaps even sympathize with someone or something doesn't mean I agree or make excuses for it.
Sympathize with it all you like, the fact remains Trump dodged the draft, others were forced to fight and die. He has NO ground to stand on and criticize anyone on this subject.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 5:23:51 PM
At 9/9/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:

I've notice from Trump's campaign dogs to his casual supporters the deflect to someone else, mainly Hillary, is the one and only one tactic in their tool box. IE: Trump can do no bad because Hillary is so bad.

It is very pathetic and as more people tune in that deflection will start to look like the campaign is hiding something.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 5:24:04 PM
I am a vet. I joined for the wrong reasons but was damn good at what I did. Questioning others motives is fools gold.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 5:49:26 PM
At 9/9/2016 5:23:51 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/9/2016 5:07:10 PM, TBR wrote:

I've notice from Trump's campaign dogs to his casual supporters the deflect to someone else, mainly Hillary, is the one and only one tactic in their tool box. IE: Trump can do no bad because Hillary is so bad.

It is very pathetic and as more people tune in that deflection will start to look like the campaign is hiding something.

No kidding. This issue, the draft, is not one I would normally attack Trump on, but reading these reply's, and the amount of deflection involved, I can't help but push on it a bit.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 5:52:18 PM
At 9/9/2016 5:24:04 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
I am a vet. I joined for the wrong reasons but was damn good at what I did. Questioning others motives is fools gold.

I think you are speaking of the other poster.

I agree entirely. That line of reasoning he presented in an incredible insult. Basically its, Trump dogging the draft is OK because he would have sucked as a military man. Well, f**k that. Others went and died, man up and say your guy ducked so others could die.

What a bunch of crap.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 6:02:38 PM
At 9/9/2016 5:52:18 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/9/2016 5:24:04 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

I think you are speaking of the other poster.

I agree entirely. That line of reasoning he presented in an incredible insult. Basically its, Trump dogging the draft is OK because he would have sucked as a military man. Well, f**k that. Others went and died, man up and say your guy ducked so others could die.

What a bunch of crap.

Next time put up a disclaimer that this is a bashing only post rather than a discussion. By not including everyone who has done the same or similar is hypocrisy, otherwise you'd abhor the action not the person right?