Jump to topic:

Democrats are scared.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:29:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Trump rose back in the poles. Now the Dems are trying to get Trump off the ballot in Minnesota on a technicality. Clowns.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:27:45 PM
At 9/9/2016 9:29:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Trump rose back in the poles. Now the Dems are trying to get Trump off the ballot in Minnesota on a technicality. Clowns.

The attempt to remove him from the minnesota ballot shows what a clown-show Trump is running. What happened to him hiring "the best, smartest" and all? His people suck, his campaign sucks.

They are now saying they were outsmarted by Larry King. Larry f**king King stymied the Trump campaign, and you want to insist he is the YUGE successful manager? Idiot!

As to the polls, don't you have another thread talking of this? What was it? How about you go look.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:37:16 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:27:45 PM, TBR wrote:

The attempt to remove him from the minnesota ballot shows what a clown-show Trump is running. What happened to him hiring "the best, smartest" and all? His people suck, his campaign sucks.

They are now saying they were outsmarted by Larry King. Larry f**king King stymied the Trump campaign, and you want to insist he is the YUGE successful manager? Idiot!

As to the polls, don't you have another thread talking of this? What was it? How about you go look.

Your campaign makes Trump look like a genius. Hell. These clowns make Pee Wee Herman look like a genius. At least Pee Wee can remember what he did last week while not coughing for ten minutes straight and deflecting his mates rape habits.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:38:42 PM

This wasn't even the Democratic Party. It was the Minnesota DFL, which the article misleadingly calls Democrats.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:41:33 PM

Your candidate should be a felon behind bars who protects rapists, terrorists, and terrorist supporting governments, while murdering Americans, getting Americans killed, and having the memory of a cow pile, all while attacking nations unprovoked, killing Americans with drones with no due proccess, was scolded by the FBI for being the biggest retard to walk the Earth, and has a right hand lady drowned in scandal and treason. You fuc*ing dipsh*t.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:42:43 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:38:42 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

This wasn't even the Democratic Party. It was the Minnesota DFL, which the article misleadingly calls Democrats.

Bwaahahahahaha! Lmao

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:44:04 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:41:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Your candidate should be a felon behind bars who protects rapists, terrorists, and terrorist supporting governments, while murdering Americans, getting Americans killed, and having the memory of a cow pile, all while attacking nations unprovoked, killing Americans with drones with no due proccess, was scolded by the FBI for being the biggest retard to walk the Earth, and has a right hand lady drowned in scandal and treason. You fuc*ing dipsh*t.

All this blithering you do, and the fact is, regardless, it is not going to change the coarse of the election. YOU dipshits choose the ONLY guy who could lose to Clinton. Great work.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:44:57 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:42:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Bwaahahahahaha! Lmao

You know I'm right. You haven't even bothered to post an incoherent rambling defending the OP.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:45:57 PM
https://www.dfl.org...

"Effectively the state chapter of the US Democratic Party."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:46:14 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:37:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Your campaign makes Trump look like a genius. Hell. These clowns make Pee Wee Herman look like a genius. At least Pee Wee can remember what he did last week while not coughing for ten minutes straight and deflecting his mates rape habits.

What the f**k are you talking about? Clinton is running a button-down campaign all the way through. She is working the hell out of the system. Its one of the things you complain about, and she is damn good at it. She would never have staff who make such huge stupid blunders
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:47:07 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:44:57 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

Bwaahahahahaha! Lmao

You know I'm right. You haven't even bothered to post an incoherent rambling defending the OP.

I try to post coherant things. My incoherant-omoter is broken...

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:48:11 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:45:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

True, but they have no actual affiliation with the Democratic Party. Since this forum was obviously meant to smear Democrats, you're being exceptionally misleading.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:48:30 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:46:14 PM, TBR wrote:

What the f**k are you talking about? Clinton is running a button-down campaign all the way through. She is working the hell out of the system. Its one of the things you complain about, and she is damn good at it. She would never have staff who make such huge stupid blunders

Bwahahahahaha! Libya, Egypt, and ISIS must have happened on someone else's watch. Bwaaaahahahahahaha!!! Rofl

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:48:39 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:47:07 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Bwaahahahahaha! Lmao

I try to post coherant things.

You and I must have a very different definition of coherent.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:49:55 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:48:11 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

True, but they have no actual affiliation with the Democratic Party. Since this forum was obviously meant to smear Democrats, you're being exceptionally misleading.

They must be affiliated with that other Democratic party. Bwahahaha! Rofl lmao

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:51:19 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:49:55 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

They have no official affiliation with the Democratic party. Thus this pathetic smear has failed miserably.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:51:32 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:48:39 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

Bwaahahahahaha! Lmao

You typed that I was yet to type anything incoherant. You complimented me because you subconsciously want me to make a move on you. Not happening. Not today.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:52:32 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:51:19 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

They have no official affiliation with the Democratic party. Thus this pathetic smear has failed miserably.

Bwahahahahaha! I have no official tie to Trump. But guess what...

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:54:09 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:52:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Bwahahahahaha! I have no official tie to Trump. But guess what...

Exactly! If you do something stupid, I don't blame it on Trump. Just like if a pseudo-Democratic minor party does something stupid, I don't blame it on the real thing.

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:54:41 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:51:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/9/2016 10:48:39 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

Bwaahahahahaha! Lmao

You typed that I was yet to type anything incoherant. You complimented me because you subconsciously want me to make a move on you. Not happening. Not today.

Lol

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:55:22 PM

Hillary smeared herself. Her opposition could stay away from attacking her completely. Her sins keep piling upon heaps of more sin, on top of more scandal, heaped on treason, heaped on incompetance, heaped on assassination. This may be the most evil person to have walked Earth in the last 30 years.

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:58:45 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:55:22 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Hillary smeared herself. Her opposition could stay away from attacking her completely. Her sins keep piling upon heaps of more sin, on top of more scandal, heaped on treason, heaped on incompetance, heaped on assassination. This may be the most evil person to have walked Earth in the last 30 years.

Red herring. But I'll take the bait anyway because I'm stupid.

My opinion of Hillary is getting lower and lower as time goes on tbh. But my opinion of the Donald is falling about three times as fast. I refuse to support someone who says that women should be treated like sh*t.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:05:56 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:48:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/9/2016 10:46:14 PM, TBR wrote:

Bwahahahahaha! Libya, Egypt, and ISIS must have happened on someone else's watch. Bwaaaahahahahahaha!!! Rofl

You obviously have no idea what a campaign is. It is doing things like getting volunteer and staff for local offices. Hiring proper pollsters, and political advisers. GOTV plans. Ad campaigns. Hell, the Trump crew can't even workout the mechanics of getting on the damn ballot. Do you understand the topic, or do I have to draw you some damn pictures?
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:13:47 PM

Lol those dems in Minnesota are puss y bois
Im not a Nazi
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:16:56 PM
At 9/9/2016 11:13:47 PM, Capital wrote:

No they are not! They are playing the game, and winning. Minnesota is a lock for Clinton, this effort is about down ballot races.

You know absolutely nothing about politicking. Grow up a little.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:33:23 PM
At 9/9/2016 11:16:56 PM, TBR wrote:

No they are not! They are playing the game, and winning. Minnesota is a lock for Clinton, this effort is about down ballot races.

Okay.....puss y boi
Im not a Nazi
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:45:43 PM
At 9/9/2016 11:33:23 PM, Capital wrote:

Okay.....puss y boi

LOL... OK, that's the problem then. And Trump has a chance to win MN - LOL. Got it.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 12:10:06 AM
At 9/9/2016 11:33:23 PM, Capital wrote:

Okay.....puss y boi

^Cap is the quintessential alt-right troller.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 12:13:53 AM

My pole rose a little.