All African American Readers Must Read This

CRandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 7:25:59 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
This is a message for African Americans,

Many people love to complain about Donald Trump's racism but what some people may not know is that Hillary Clinton is racist as well. Hillary was a member of the Goldwater Girls. The Goldwater Girl organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. She was a member of an organization that opposed equal rights for African Americans, And she had the gall to say that she is proud to have been a Goldwater Girl.

Also, Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". These are the words that Hillary said about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Before you vote this November, please remember what I've said. Hillary is racist. I believe that she's more racist than Trump. Hillary doesn't care about you. She wants your votes but she doesn't care about you. If she did care, she wouldn't admire a woman who said that you should be destroyed.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 8:43:59 PM
At 9/10/2016 7:25:59 PM, CRandy wrote:
This is a message for African Americans,

Many people love to complain about Donald Drumpf's racism but what some people may not know is that Hillary Clinton is racist as well. Hillary was a member of the Goldwater Girls. The Goldwater Girl organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. She was a member of an organization that opposed equal rights for African Americans, And she had the gall to say that she is proud to have been a Goldwater Girl.

Thats True, and thats one of the many reasons I don't support either of them.

Also, Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". These are the words that Hillary said about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Actually Sanger never said that.
http://www.snopes.com...
http://quotefail.com...

Also, association fallacy

Before you vote this November, please remember what I've said. Hillary is racist. I believe that she's more racist than Drumpf. Hillary doesn't care about you. She wants your votes but she doesn't care about you. If she did care, she wouldn't admire a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Except Sanger didn't say that and she was a close ally and friend of WEB DuBois. If you want to make a case against a candidate, don't do it with factually inaccurate statements and logical fallacies.
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 9:29:38 AM
"There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger's efforts."

-Martin Luther King JR

Yeah, I guess Martin Luther King must be a racist.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^