Jump to topic:

Basket of deplorables

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:16:40 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Hillary recently refereed to "half of the people" who support Trump as a "basket of deplorables" What formula was used to determine which are deplorable and which are not. As a Trump supporter I need to know if I am the basket or not according to her so I can say fuk you to you fuking kunt or should I hold my tongue because she is not referring to me.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:34:48 AM
At 9/11/2016 12:16:40 AM, sadolite wrote:
Hillary recently refereed to "half of the people" who support Trump as a "basket of deplorables" What formula was used to determine which are deplorable and which are not. As a Trump supporter I need to know if I am the basket or not according to her so I can say fuk you to you fuking kunt or should I hold my tongue because she is not referring to me.

What scientific metrics did Trump use to call immigrants rapists etc. etc.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:55:44 AM
Well, at least she said it in a well-articulated manner, lol.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:01:43 AM
At 9/11/2016 2:34:48 AM, TBR wrote:

Celsius.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:37:48 AM
I wish she didn't apologize for saying it ... it was an accurate statement, and she wasn't going to lose any support for having said it. At best the pundits would wag their fingers at her for a couple of days before that garrulous brute on the other side brought attention back unto himself.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:52:27 AM
At 9/11/2016 3:37:48 AM, 000ike wrote:
I wish she didn't apologize for saying it ... it was an accurate statement, and she wasn't going to lose any support for having said it. At best the pundits would wag their fingers at her for a couple of days before that garrulous brute on the other side brought attention back unto himself.

Why are there 50% racists, why not 40% or 60%? Or 100%?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:53:42 AM
At 9/11/2016 3:52:27 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

lol it's an arbitrary number, the real figure is probably much smaller -- I don't take issue with it, though.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:57:39 AM
At 9/11/2016 3:53:42 AM, 000ike wrote:

lol it's an arbitrary number, the real figure is probably much smaller -- I don't take issue with it, though.

If you took it seriously, you have bigger issues to deal with than just a simple election. I wouldn't live in a country of more than 3% actual racists, regardless who wears the crown.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:18:58 PM

He used law enforcement statistics and was speaking about those that enter the country illegally which makes them all at the very least guilty of two to three crimes right off the bat.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:20:09 PM

So then you know which half are in the basket? How do you tell the difference?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:20:12 PM
"We won't organize any black man to be a Democrat or a Republican because both of them have sold us out. Both of them have sold us out; both parties have sold us out. Both parties are racist, and the Democratic Party is more racist than the Republican Party."
-Malcolm X

mobile.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/malcolmx532919.html

-When blacks gave 80 percent of their vote to the Democratic Party in 1964, black activist Malcolm X called them "political chumps."

m.townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2014/03/13/when-blacks-voted-80-percent-dem-malcolm-x-called-them-chumps-n1808196

Yet Democrats, said Malcolm X, failed to deliver on a promised and much anticipated new civil rights bill, knowing the party could still count on their blind support in the next election.

"You put them first," said Malcolm X, "and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race!"

m.townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2014/03/13/when-blacks-voted-80-percent-dem-malcolm-x-called-them-chumps-n1808196

Malcom X speech-(4 minutes)

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:23:46 PM

Stats, facts, and common sense. He didn't refer to all immigrants as rapists, but of course you as a liberal liar already know this. It's a fact that illegal immigrants have caused a rape crisis in Europe and commit crim in pletheras compared to natural born citizens. Straighten up. Your head is in your as*.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:37:02 PM
At 9/11/2016 12:23:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Stats, facts, and common sense. He didn't refer to all immigrants as rapists, but of course you as a liberal liar already know this. It's a fact that illegal immigrants have caused a rape crisis in Europe and commit crim in pletheras compared to natural born citizens. Straighten up. Your head is in your as*.

Plethoras of crim, oh no!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:50:41 PM
At 9/11/2016 12:37:02 PM, desmac wrote:

In other words, as usual, you have no rebuttal. Isn't this the same desmac who was confounded by time being manipulated by gravity? Lmao

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 1:00:23 PM
At 9/11/2016 12:50:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/11/2016 12:37:02 PM, desmac wrote:

In other words, as usual, you have no rebuttal. Isn't this the same desmac who was confounded by time being manipulated by gravity? Lmao

There is not a rape crisis in Europe, so nothing to rebut. Plethora is singular so it is impossible for anybody to commit "crim" in plethoras.

This is the Desmac who still maintains that time travel is impossible.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 1:03:13 PM

Probably the same formula from which you get,most of them mexicans are rapists.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 1:50:29 PM
Well Hillary is being as vague as possible, but if you think about it, she is probably talking about the social conservatives.
While Trump may be not just another republican, he still is a republican, and therefore he is an ally of all those people in the republican party who want to re-criminalize abortion.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:03:21 PM

Pulling insults out of his arse.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:04:52 PM
At 9/11/2016 3:57:39 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:53:42 AM, 000ike wrote:

If you took it seriously, you have bigger issues to deal with than just a simple election. I wouldn't live in a country of more than 3% actual racists, regardless who wears the crown.

Psychologically, everyone is subconsciously racist to a certain degree whether you want to admit it or not. It is just how racist they are openly about it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:24:02 PM

You gotta give Hillary credit for standing up to political correctness. What Hillary said was not politically correct. A lot of PC-people will be offended by what she says, but at least she "tells it like it is".
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:27:52 PM

This is how you tell if you are in the basket.

Are you smart? If yes, you are in the basket, as you cannot claim ignorance for what you are doing.

If you are not smart, than you may still be in the basket, but you also may just be gullible and extremely easy to manipulate.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:29:59 PM

Stats, facts, and common sense.
Same is true for Trump supporters being deplorables.

Its baffling that after months of you AND Trump hurling insults in every direction, your "feelings" can be so hurt. Bunch of thin skinned pansy.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:31:50 PM
At 9/11/2016 12:18:58 PM, sadolite wrote:

He used law enforcement statistics and was speaking about those that enter the country illegally which makes them all at the very least guilty of two to three crimes right off the bat.

Show the rapists stats? I sure as hell can prove to my satisfaction that Trump supporters are largely deplorable. To start with, they support Trump. QED.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:39:37 PM
Hillary recently refereed to "half of the people" who support Trump as a "basket of deplorables" What formula was used to determine which are deplorable and which are not.
It shows us that Clinton needs to replace her speechwriters. A "basket of deplorables" sounds like something a headmistress would utter about obnoxious teenagers at a school-board meeting.

And it's moronic to accuse "half" of anything. We all know that the alt-right is partly driving the Trump campaign via Breitbart/Pravda and echoed by Drudge, but they constitute the fringe of a fringe. It's the Southern Strategy on steroids.

As a Trump supporter I need to know if I am the basket or not according to her so I can say fuk you to you fuking kunt or should I hold my tongue because she is not referring to me.
Considering your positions -- supporting nativism and racial profiling, not to mention the immature name-calling -- I'd say you're basket material.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:05:10 PM
At 9/11/2016 3:39:37 PM, NHN wrote:
Hillary recently refereed to "half of the people" who support Trump as a "basket of deplorables" What formula was used to determine which are deplorable and which are not.
It shows us that Clinton needs to replace her speechwriters. A "basket of deplorables" sounds like something a headmistress would utter about obnoxious teenagers at a school-board meeting.

And it's moronic to accuse "half" of anything. We all know that the alt-right is partly driving the Trump campaign via Breitbart/Pravda and echoed by Drudge, but they constitute the fringe of a fringe. It's the Southern Strategy on steroids.

As a Trump supporter I need to know if I am the basket or not according to her so I can say fuk you to you fuking kunt or should I hold my tongue because she is not referring to me.
Considering your positions -- supporting nativism and racial profiling, not to mention the immature name-calling -- I'd say you're basket material.

Um didn't hillary clinton start the name calling, so i guess she is in that basket too.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:07:06 PM
At 9/11/2016 3:27:52 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Are you smart? If yes, you are in the basket, as you cannot claim ignorance for what you are doing.

If you are not smart, than you may still be in the basket, but you also may just be gullible and extremely easy to manipulate.

So that puts all democrats in the basket to?

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:10:09 PM
At 9/11/2016 4:07:06 PM, sadolite wrote:

These questions are for Trump supporters.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:10:41 PM
At 9/11/2016 3:29:59 PM, TBR wrote:

Stats, facts, and common sense.
Same is true for Trump supporters being deplorables.

Its baffling that after months of you AND Trump hurling insults in every direction, your "feelings" can be so hurt. Bunch of thin skinned pansy.

Um could you please post anything I have said to anyone in the last year related to the presidential election that was unprovoked and derogatory.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:11:22 PM
At 9/11/2016 4:10:09 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Yes but the answers can apply to everyone

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:13:49 PM
At 9/11/2016 4:11:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:10:09 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Yes but the answers can apply to everyone

No, only Trump supporters. This also is not for Republicans that are against Trump.